Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she eats is disgusting 🤮 it’s how u eat when u have been drinking and drink and I will never understand why they film them self eating.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The video where she is listing why it's good to travel.. she is reading all of that 😂
also she constantly misses the point, it’s not travelling with your child that’s the issue… I’d love to be able to do it, I’m sure others would too…. It’s travelling with a mother like her that’s the issue (if you can call getting dragged from pillar to post travelling). It’s not knowing where they’re going to sleep that night, it’s not having enough money to actually travel and having to beg off strangers on the internet, not having money set aside to pay for hospital care when you know you’re in a country that requires payment up front for treatment, it’s not getting your child vaccinated against diseases that are rife in the countries your travelling to, it’s getting stoned out your head/off your face every night while you’re meant to be caring for the child, and breast feeding him the remnants if whatever drug you’ve pumped in to yourself that day amongst many other things. She needs to get off her high horse.

Reactions: 15
She’s saying she works so she had “literally one bad day where she needed help” and so she plenty of money 😂😂
I’m sure she was online begging 7 days out of 10 for multiple scenarios

Reactions: 2
It’s like these children don’t even like her 😂 they know something is wrong with Ellis but for the sake of free stuff they let her do her white saviour act 😂

Reactions: 5
Omg naaaa is anyone watching right now 😳 there smashing the place up and shouting at people.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did the man actually grab her? He was a bit odd and drunk i think no? Jordan got in his grill. Shes left peagreen with someone in the restaraunt?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She just leaves her own kid as well , the people in the comments didn’t help saying the men we’re watching

Reactions: 1
They started that fight and attacked that group first. Sad really the kids seeing all that and then leaving her baby with another child to go and fight. What if she got stabbed or really hurt who’s gonna look after her baby. Social was right about her.

Reactions: 14
I know its good for your man to be protective but Jordan is over the top sometimes.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.