Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
and what is she going to do for the rest of her life with her child in tow?? she cant be a cam girl forever, what about when her son is 11/12 years old, is she going to settle down somewhere and send him to a proper school??
Gonna sound horribly morbid here but that kid is not making it to that age with the way things are going

• Sad
Reactions: 16
She’s pulls the sliding door , the other day she was on the cam and was squinting her breast milk for gifts . the next minute he wakes up crying. She goes into him starts feeding him , some one sends a gift her she she shows her fa@@y , kids books in the back ground, and people say she’s a fantastic mother 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Is this on TikTok live or are you watching her cam channel? 😬😂

I checked the Reddit out of curiosity and I am disgusted 🤢 that poor poor child

Reactions: 1
yuck - not shaming sex workers but thats just wrong on so many levels to be flashing your whole body on the internet when your toddler is asleep just a few metres away.

Reactions: 3
yuck - not shaming sex workers but thats just wrong on so many levels to be flashing your whole body on the internet when your toddler is asleep just a few metres away.
she was fully ramming herself 🤢 sex work is ok as long as your children are okay and looked after, honestly I wish I never looked 😭😭

Reactions: 2
I was watching her tidying up for social visiting her and omg her windows make me so anxious! Quite low and wide open, doesn’t look like there’s a safety latch either. How Cairo hasn’t fallen from it yet I don’t know it’s recipe for disaster, especially if she’s taking drinking or taking drogs.
---

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I was watching her tidying up for social visiting her and omg her windows make me so anxious! Quite low and wide open, doesn’t look like there’s a safety latch either. How Cairo hasn’t fallen from it yet I don’t know it’s recipe for disaster, especially if she’s taking drinking or taking drogs.
---
social work are visiting her?

this whole new situation is confusing so someone reporting her in Thailand and Thailand social services are visiting her? then shes talking about going to prison possibly in a 3rd world country
if she really didnt want these problems she shouldn't post her whole life online

Reactions: 4
this whole new situation is confusing so someone reporting her in Thailand and Thailand social services are visiting her? then shes talking about going to prison possibly in a 3rd world country
if she really didnt want these problems she shouldn't post her whole life online
She’s lives in Thailand, but has to leave to do visa runs , last September she went to Bali and while she was there is when the reports went it , because what the reports said were very true and she’s cutting her self on live, putting story’s up saying she had been admitted to a mental hospital, and loads more,

Reactions: 2
It’s 100% a lie to get more money out of the gullible FoRcEd AdOpTiOn morons who support her

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7