Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her child was so unwell and she wasn’t bothered about trying to her his medication into him.

His breathing and cough sounded horrendous. She wasn’t sitting cuddling him in and soothing him. She was sat on live in silence.

I can’t bare her. I always feel children need their mum but she shouldn’t be a mum!

Reactions: 5
Her child was so unwell and she wasn’t bothered about trying to her his medication into him.

His breathing and cough sounded horrendous. She wasn’t sitting cuddling him in and soothing him. She was sat on live in silence.

I can’t bare her. I always feel children need their mum but she shouldn’t be a mum!
hes been ill for months and she’s essentially did nothing for him. he looks like a battered ghost

• Sad
Reactions: 9
hes been ill for months and she’s essentially did nothing for him. he looks like a battered ghost
Well she got him antibiotics but he doesn’t like to take it so that’s it. Ermmm sorry but he needs it!! So pop it in a yoghurt, make it into a fun game, pop it in his juice. Anything. Heck even use a syringe and slowly pop it in his mouth while sleeping little
Bit at a time. You get it in!!!!!!

Reactions: 3
You force your child if you have to my son is type 1 diabetic do you think he likes up to 8 injections and lots of finger pricks a day but we bribe cajole and if needs be we have to force him

Reactions: 10
My autistic son will not take any medicine. He's a terrible eater too, If he doesn't want to put something in his mouth there is no forcing him. I've tried restraining him and syringing Calpol in, hiding it in food, the lot. He's sensitive to tastes and smells so he knows and he pukes 🫣😂
We've been lucky that he hasn't been seriously unwell enough for it to be a worry but if he was I'd be back at the doctors for an alternative to get what he needs into him. I haven't seen her live for a long time but if that wee boy is anything like he was when I last saw him ill I'd have him at the hospital, she needs to stop buying weed and pay for medical treatment for that poor boy!

My autistic son will not take any medicine. He's a terrible eater too, If he doesn't want to put something in his mouth there is no forcing him. I've tried restraining him and syringing Calpol in, hiding it in food, the lot. He's sensitive to tastes and smells so he knows and he pukes 🫣😂
We've been lucky that he hasn't been seriously unwell enough for it to be a worry but if he was I'd be back at the doctors for an alternative to get what he needs into him. I haven't seen her live for a long time but if that wee boy is anything like he was when I last saw him ill I'd have him at the hospital, she needs to stop buying weed and pay for medical treatment for that poor boy!
Trust me if it was life and death you would you can pinch there nose so they swallow

Reactions: 5
We have many children come into hospital on antibiotics that refuse them and are getting worse.

They get cannulated and put onto IV antibiotics

You do what you need to do as a parent to get antibiotics into the child.

But that’s parents that truly care and have at least one maternal bone in their body.

She has none. Maybe one fine hair on her head that cares (because she’s fed him this far) so I will give her that but that’s it. There no nurturing, no cuddling, no loving, no caring for his basic health needs.

Not immunised and going from country to country, jumping in random pools etc

Reactions: 11
The problem is he’s not a person, he’s a prop. He serves as content for her and is there to get sympathy cash and the ‘ur a great mum hun’ comments from her brain dead supporters.

Any parenting that’s actually complex or hard work and she can’t be arsed. She’ll stick him in front of the telly with a doughnut and then get annoyed when he wants attention or stimulation. I dread to think how she speaks to him offline, we’ve all seen her fly off the handle and she’s not exactly emotionally stable. Plus toddlers are hard work at the best of times, let alone when you’re a single parent in a foreign country. Poor little guy.

Reactions: 4
I've only just stumbled across her and Jesus, she is manic isn't she! She's pure entertainment for all the wrong reasons, her poor kid!