Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What advice can she offer when she's already lost her kids then had another kid abroad. But the other day she mentioned Tai social were paying her a visit. So was that just for a chat about the weather 🤔🤣🙄

Reactions: 4
Why is she wanting to take Cairo to Tokyo? Is she trying to flea Thai ss or is it just a holiday?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
She's now doing mum on the run merch!
Lol imagine actually handing over money for it and then wearing it. Not that I think anything would actually be sent to you anyway. But if you wear a mum on the run tee to big Tesco that’s how you know your life’s in the shitter 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen a post that they are relocating to another country and she won’t be going live or posting new content. That won’t last long as she will want to try and get more money!

Reactions: 4
Just seen a post that they are relocating to another country and she won’t be going live or posting new content. That won’t last long as she will want to try and get more money!
She’s on her visa run, she playing people as usual, there was never Thai social, she just wants money to to go the beach everyday and if she takes a few pictures of some nice places she think she can prove she’s a good mom, but she forgots the last year and they way she’s been 🤷🏻‍♀️ just my opinion but the way she is on camera is for show and because the ‘stalkers’ have called her out for the way she talks to Cairo she now put in her act to be nice to him

Reactions: 12
I reckon she's defo still in Thailand, in the same flat etc. It's just a sympathy ploy. She can't go live cos we'd all see the truth.

Reactions: 6
I think so true no way she would of paid that £800 for resent if she was going to run it’s all smoke and mirrors with her

I just saw a video of a voice note between her and that ex Jordon and she is saying that she has lost custody of Cairo and that she is trying to get him back and then wants to come back to the U.K.

Edited to add it is posted on @kilburnsfinest tiktok page

I just saw a video of a voice note between her and that ex Jordon and she is saying that she has lost custody of Cairo and that she is trying to get him back and then wants to come back to the U.K.

If it's true, I hope he is safe and looked after but you can never tell where the truth ends and the lies start with her!

Reactions: 3

The video is from last October/nov time when she ‘said’ he had been taken but he was, just another one of her sick lies

Reactions: 2

She can’t ‘lose custody’ if she’s abroad, nobody ever had custody of him other than her, as someone’s said below just another lie and seems to be from the other year

I didn’t realise the content was old as the post was only put up yesterday. I agree about her lies but just want safety and happiness for that poor boy

Reactions: 3
I didn’t realise the content was old as the post was only put up yesterday. I agree about her lies but just want safety and happiness for that poor boy
100%, I think everyone here feels the same way! I used to think it was just her lifestyle that was a danger to him but the fact she felt the need to lie and say the bruises on him were photoshopped (when they clearly aren't) is a major red flag!

Reactions: 6