Ellis May #2 Mum on the run, neglecting her son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor little guy 😢 even aside from the bruises (which are horrendous and worrying) he just looks so…unhealthy. Malnourished and poorly.

He’s so isolated, only has his deadbeat mum. Can’t tell anyone, and there’s nowhere to tell anyway. Awful.

Reactions: 10
do we think shes registered her son? or is it not like that in these countries she's been also would she even be allowed to return to England with her son as she's been out the uk so long ??? not sure how it works

Wouldnt she need to register him to get a passport for him? Dont think he was born out there was he?

Reactions: 3
Yeah she’d need a birth certificate surely to get his passport.
I know the kids fair skinned but having lived in hot countries his entire life, surely he would have a bit of colour but he just looks withdrawn and pasty all the time. Doesn’t seem to make a sound either. All screams abused child 😔

Reactions: 9
She says he’s not for a British passport surly he has? He wouldn’t be entitled to one where he was born?

Wouldnt she need to register him to get a passport for him? Dont think he was born out there was he?
He wasn’t born in the UK but I’m not sure where he was born, I think she’s said Turkey before. Not sure how she’s got a passport for him, probably claimed whichever Turkish bloke she was shagging at the time was the father and he got a Turkish one that way (swap Turkish for whatever if she was somewhere else).

He would be entitled to British passport but I seriously doubt she’s obtained one for him.

He wasn’t born in the UK but I’m not sure where he was born, I think she’s said Turkey before. Not sure how she’s got a passport for him, probably claimed whichever Turkish bloke she was shagging at the time was the father and he got a Turkish one that way (swap Turkish for whatever if she was somewhere else).

He would be entitled to British passport but I seriously doubt she’s obtained one for him.
She claims she gave birth to him in a field. Which is probably bullshit like everything else she spouts. He definitely wasn’t born in the UK though

Reactions: 3
I have kids with additional needs and balance issues which get a lot of bruises on their legs. My 3 year old currently has two grazes on each knee and a bruise on one leg. My other child is constantly chucking himself around and I have panicked counting bruises some days despite their being zero I can do about it when half the time its at school and yet they have never ever looked as bad as her sons. I would be straight to the doctors if I woke up to my two year old like that

Reactions: 7
he was born in a hospital in hungary she was alone when she gave birth

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen that boy smiling and laughing and talking? Everytime I've seen him hes quiet, In his own little bubble,

Reactions: 7
Does that mean he will have a Hungarian passport? I don't know how it works.
He’s entitled to a British passport through Ellis but she’s said numerous times she’s not got him one and that adds up with her paranoia about British authorities.

Apparently you can get a Hungarian one if one parent is Hungarian, I stand by my belief she’s either got someone she’s shagging to sign the birth certificate or has paid someone to do it so he’s got a Hungarian passport. Same theory but different country if he was born somewhere else.

Reactions: 5
She reckons now that someone edited a photo or video and put bruises on her son. She really is a brain dead witch.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.