Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that really winds me up! I’m surprised the shop staff haven’t mentioned it too her! There’s just no need for it! All shops have baby trolleys. Her level of stupidity is off the scale!
you know she would pull out the ‘mum shaming’ card if they said anything to her.

Reactions: 2
you know she would pull out the ‘mum shaming’ card if they said anything to her.
She definitely would, just to play the victim. Could you imagine how careless she was when teaching, if she's so wreckless with her own children's safety. Part of me thinks she's too lazy the other part thinks she doesn't care because it's not for her. Did we actually hear what her amateur dramatics were all about the other day? She spent 24 hours being very vague about a hospital appointment and having bad news, then suddenly she was back to normal saying she will discuss it 'later'. I do wonder if so much of the attention seeking is for Clints sake, because he seems to be away from home 90%of the time

She really is a neurotic attention seeker. Wonder if she realises, all motorists have to stop and start with traffic lights, having a baby is irrelevant.
Screenshot_20210909_123133_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Another idiotic move from
Ellie!
Using your phone whilst driving, either checking the back or her phone, so not paying any attention to whats in front

Reactions: 5
What is she even talking about? Every single person on the road has to stop at a red light. Did she not know that?

Reactions: 6
Another idiotic move from
Ellie!
Using your phone whilst driving, either checking the back or her phone, so not paying any attention to whats in front
I don’t get what having a baby has to do with it all 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Shame the police don’t see her profile! What idiot records themselves whilst the car is moving 😡

She really is a neurotic attention seeker. Wonder if she realises, all motorists have to stop and start with traffic lights, having a baby is irrelevant. View attachment 753634
Why is she recording while driving, pretty sure it’s illegal to use your phone and drive. Oh not for queen Ellie it isn’t! Law unto herself

Reactions: 1
So does anyone else think Clint is doing everything to avoid going home? View attachment 746574
She’s really pushing this ‘we are such a happy couple we are getting MARRIED’ fake life isn’t she. Grounds for divorce? You’re not even married yet and he’s never home, never seems happy, you’re always ‘solo’ and you’re joking about divorce openly yet not heard a peep about a wedding

Reactions: 6
Like why does she put this pic up! Her skin colour is strange and she needs to paint her toes!!!!!! Ugly feet!
Have you seen the photo with the bag she is promoting on her stories, her face is BRIGHT orange. Why would you do that for a brand! It’s so bad! Yet today her feet are as pale as a ghost. 50 SHADES OF ELLIE 🟠🟠🟠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she insist on showing her grubby feet all the time? She has gross looking feet, no one needs to see them!

Reactions: 4
Hope to god that trampoline will have a net on it or the kids will be straight off it onto the patio! She has to be the most grubbiest moany person I’ve seen on Instagram

Reactions: 7
Hope to god that trampoline will have a net on it or the kids will be straight off it onto the patio! She has to be the most grubbiest moany person I’ve seen on Instagram
I know it’s the most un child friendly garden I’ve ever seen!! She said it was a sunken trampoline but they can both still fall over the edge of the rest of the garden onto that patio 🙄🙄🙄 absolutely no common sense whatsoever

In a slump and doesn’t know what to film and has no content ideas. Given up her career to do ‘this’ (whatever ‘this’ is) and out of ideas already?!

I thought this too! It’s a disaster waiting to happen! Looks bloody awful with that big ugly wall too! Why not level it off and get a normal trampoline with a net! She is always putting them at risk of danger, makes me so nervous 😔

I thought this too! It’s a disaster waiting to happen! Looks bloody awful with that big ugly wall too! Why not level it off and get a normal trampoline with a net! She is always putting them at risk of danger, makes me so nervous 😔
It’s the sort of garden you have once the kids have grown up and you’ve gone past the toy stage!! I just hope there’s some sort of railings going along that wall but I doubt it 🙄

Reactions: 3
Wow the filter on those hello fresh stories 😮
The way she’s speaking is odd too, and her head bobbing all over the place like she can’t hold it still, it’s all over the place 🤣
Filter / preset all 50 shades of Ellie - what colour orange will she be tomorrow!