Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this a gifted holiday she’s on??
I'd like to know as well, she's not the most honest person and has a habit of not declaring gifted items and services. Wouldn't be surprised if it is gifted, probably the only reason Clint is actually present and not working away or with his mates

Reactions: 3
I'd like to know as well, she's not the most honest person and has a habit of not declaring gifted items and services. Wouldn't be surprised if it is gifted, probably the only reason Clint is actually present and not working away or with his mates
I don’t think it will be “our” way as no doubt Clint will be off out or away again tonight. So they went all the way to Kent for one day 🤷‍♀️ That’s got to be a freebie!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I don’t think it will be “our” way as no doubt Clint will be off out or away again tonight. So they went all the way to Kent for one day 🤷‍♀️ That’s got to be a freebie!!
She made out like she was going away for the weekend and she was there less than 24 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Why is everything so over exaggerated! Also why was so on about how much she packed if she only went for one night 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She made out like she was going away for the weekend and she was there less than 24 hours 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ Why is everything so over exaggerated! Also why was so on about how much she packed if she only went for one night 🤦🏻‍♀️
And moaned about the traffic too! That’s what happens when you travel on a Friday and come back on a Saturday 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Was she expecting the whole road to herself?

And moaned about the traffic too! That’s what happens when you travel on a Friday and come back on a Saturday 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Was she expecting the whole road to herself?
She traveled Friday night and came back Saturday morning clearly going to be busy! The travelling probably took longer than the time she was there 🙄🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's now doing a Q&A on the trip! It wasn't even 24hours. Confused as to what she has to offer about her time there!

• Haha
I really don’t get how she can edit herself bright luminous orange and look at it and think yeah that looks good. No class or anything to her she just looks so scruffy constantly in her ripped jeans or joggers and a shacket.. or dressing gown

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The other thing that bugs me is she tags all her photos at home as Bath. It even says Bath in her bio. She does not live in Bath. Granted, Bath is the nearest big city but its still 30/40 mins away.

Probably came home early because she didn't want Leo's school shoes in all the photos!
That did make me laugh!! Why did she even have his school shoes with them 🤷‍♀️ I was waiting for a tag of the shop they came from on the post 😂

The other thing that bugs me is she tags all her photos at home as Bath. It even says Bath in her bio. She does not live in Bath. Granted, Bath is the nearest big city but its still 30/40 mins away.
She probably doesn’t want people to know she lives in a town where the locals are known carpet shaggers by other local towns. There’s also a running joke that where she lives is known for interbreeding and people having webbed feet and 3 fingers 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Surprise surprise, she has another give away and within a few hours she's reporting fake accounts set up in her name. She does this every time, she really is a scam artist. Gets people to follow her and then starts complaining about fake accounts set up in her name

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surprise surprise, she has another give away and within a few hours she's reporting fake accounts set up in her name. She does this every time, she really is a scam artist. Gets people to follow her and then starts complaining about fake accounts set up in her name
Give it 2 days and the giveaway will be deleted and never mentioned again, as with previous giveaways that never materialised. Only fake account is her giveaway

Reactions: 6
Elle Darby does this too, it’s just irritating because it’s literally all for the appearance of living somewhere they like the idea of.. then move there? Also considering it’s 30/40 mins as you said, they must spend a lot of travel time per week for all their photos in town and tagging their locations, when it’s not even the local towncentre

Oh god here we go again, another Ellie give away and she has started with the fake accounts again.

has she actually ever announced a winner!?

surely this needs to be flagged by instagram or baby bjorn

Reactions: 1
Oh god here we go again, another Ellie give away and she has started with the fake accounts again.

has she actually ever announced a winner!?

surely this needs to be flagged by instagram or baby bjorn
IG encourage scam artists like Ellie and all the lumispa scammer, doesn't matter how much you report or tag as spam, they do nothing

• Angry