Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IG encourage scam artists like Ellie and all the lumispa scammer, doesn't matter how much you report or tag as spam, they do nothing
that’s disgusting, i mean if ellie needs to pull this crap to try up her followers or have a brief period of engagement then she deserves a big downfall and i’m glad her ad’s don’t get supported.

basically she is a head of the biggest calibre.

Reactions: 2
that’s disgusting, i mean if ellie needs to pull this crap to try up her followers or have a brief period of engagement then she deserves a big downfall and i’m glad her ad’s don’t get supported.

basically she is a head of the biggest calibre.
There's a pattern. She was moaning about low engagement and people supporting her with likes on ADS and posts, then announces the give away, within 2 hours she starts with 'fake acvounts' are pretending to be her, this is the same pattern every time. Multiple times it's cancelled because of so called fake accounts, but only once she has conned enough people to start following and sharing her account.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So she’s weaning Cooper then. Given him some tea cake today and said on her stories a week or so that she’s getting all the bits ready to wean ‘SO soon!’ He’s not even 5 months yet. If she’s choosing to early wean then that’s one thing but maybe keep it off Instagram when it’s advised against. Just wait for her ‘mummy knows best’ stories next on Instagram. Yeah the nhs and scientists know jack tit compared to Ellie, unless it comes to saving lives with covid or needing help in labour. Other than that, she knows better.

Reactions: 3
So she’s weaning Cooper then. Given him some tea cake today and said on her stories a week or so that she’s getting all the bits ready to wean ‘SO soon!’ He’s not even 5 months yet. If she’s choosing to early wean then that’s one thing but maybe keep it off Instagram when it’s advised against. Just wait for her ‘mummy knows best’ stories next on Instagram. Yeah the nhs and scientists know jack tit compared to Ellie, unless it comes to saving lives with covid or needing help in labour. Other than that, she knows better.
I know every baby is different and each child will be different when it comes to weaning, obviously there are guidelines and these can vary depending on the individual. My concern is, it appears to be more of an Ad opportunity for some company that sells meal boxes for babies. I think Ellie needs a reality check, most families will struggle with the affordability of those boxes, plus, if she's at home every day, with time to watch TV for hours on end or take endless selfies, surely she could prepare and freeze some meals for him. Everything she does is lazy and to benefit her rather than the child.

I wish she’d STOP trying to get Cooper to stand 🤯😡🤯 you can see by his facial expressions and his poor little leg wobbles that he’s so not ready for that!! What the hell is wrong with the stupid woman 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️😡

I know every baby is different and each child will be different when it comes to weaning, obviously there are guidelines and these can vary depending on the individual. My concern is, it appears to be more of an Ad opportunity for some company that sells meal boxes for babies. I think Ellie needs a reality check, most families will struggle with the affordability of those boxes, plus, if she's at home every day, with time to watch TV for hours on end or take endless selfies, surely she could prepare and freeze some meals for him. Everything she does is lazy and to benefit her rather than the child.
I agree and while I’m not someone who has a very strong feeling towards weaning, I just think she should be aware of her platform. She should be responsible. She shouldn’t just openly promote going against guidelines without being advised it by doctors etc, if she’s doing it then fine but probably keep it to herself. I would be have a lot more respect if she had discussed weaning as an experienced mother, had HV input if she thought he needed it, shown some batch cooking or simple recipes seeing as she is a stay at home mum with the eldest now at school and her actual job is providing content. Instead I feel it’s because he has a lot of milk and she’s moaning about him being hungry all the time, was offered an AD, and feels she knows best.

I don’t understand her, one moment she is crying that cooper is growing too quickly and its going fast and next post she is constantly trying to hit a new milestone when he clearly isn’t ready or not advised.

Moved him to own room at 4 months, weaning at at not even 5 months, putting him in the bouncer and constantly trying to get him to stand and you can clearly see the majority of the stuff she is doing for for social media

Ellie you need to step away from instagram and concentrate on raising your child and not try and do everything for the gram.

I agree and while I’m not someone who has a very strong feeling towards weaning, I just think she should be aware of her platform. She should be responsible. She shouldn’t just openly promote going against guidelines without being advised it by doctors etc, if she’s doing it then fine but probably keep it to herself. I would be have a lot more respect if she had discussed weaning as an experienced mother, had HV input if she thought he needed it, shown some batch cooking or simple recipes seeing as she is a stay at home mum with the eldest now at school and her actual job is providing content. Instead I feel it’s because he has a lot of milk and she’s moaning about him being hungry all the time, was offered an AD, and feels she knows best.
I think Cooper is being used for content. I had an awful thought that she got pregnant just so she would have content. She doesn't come across as maternal, her attitude towards Leo at times is heartbreaking, he served a purpose for content, so now he's served a purpose he's farmed off to grandparents so she can concentrate on Cooper. Possibly why Clint behaves like a random lodger rather than her partner

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think Cooper is being used for content. I had an awful thought that she got pregnant just so she would have content. She doesn't come across as maternal, her attitude towards Leo at times is heartbreaking, he served a purpose for content, so now he's served a purpose he's farmed off to grandparents so she can concentrate on Cooper. Possibly why Clint behaves like a random lodger rather than her partner
That last line had me laughing 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

Reactions: 1
Totally agree! Why would you work away from home so much if you were happy?!? Especially with a 4 year old and a new baby! Money isn’t everything!
Totally agree, a few weeks ago after he had been on a stag weekend and apparently got the wrong train home, the next day he was seen locally with one of his mate, she had yet again been going on about solo parenting. He also seems to spend more time with his mates when he is at home that with her and the kids

It is very strange. She was saying in her YouTube video pumpkins are for dad, he’s never there … akward
Some of those pumpkins are the most chaviest things I’ve ever seen 🤦‍♀️ Now she’s forcing Leo to cuddle her 😮🤯 most 4 years olds love cuddles with mum or dad so makes you wonder how happy Leo is and if he’s feeling pushed out 😢 can’t believe she’s been daft enough to book row C too at the hippodrome!! Leo won’t see a lot of the show thats at the back of the stage because the stage is high! They’ll be constantly looking up!

She really needs to be careful with the way she's treating poor Leo, he is a bright boy and knows since Coopers arrival he's either on his own or shipped off to grandparents, Ellie speaks about Leo as if he's an inconvenience. Her clearly preferential treatment of Cooper will create friction between the boys as they get older. She should cherish the time alone with Leo and stop bitching about it on social media. She really is bone idol and has zero maternal instincts. How was she a teacher, when she clearly finds children an irritation and inconvenience.

Screenshot_20210924_182611_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
She really needs to be careful with the way she's treating poor Leo, he is a bright boy and knows since Coopers arrival he's either on his own or shipped off to grandparents, Ellie speaks about Leo as if he's an inconvenience. Her clearly preferential treatment of Cooper will create friction between the boys as they get older. She should cherish the time alone with Leo and stop bitching about it on social media. She really is bone idol and has zero maternal instincts. How was she a teacher, when she clearly finds children an irritation and inconvenience.

View attachment 779211
This breaks my heart, you can feel the annoyance at Leo in it. He only wanted to watch a movie, he is 4!! It’s there clear as day how much he prefers Cooper. It’s heartbreaking. Leo has been pushed aside and pushed out! The difference in her attitude towards him from before Cooper to now is quite something. They used to have the lushest days and YouTube videos were relatable, I enjoyed them! Now Leo’s glued to a pad or shipped off, I miss old Ellie and Leo.

• Heart
This breaks my heart, you can feel the annoyance at Leo in it. He only wanted to watch a movie, he is 4!! It’s there clear as day how much he prefers Cooper. It’s heartbreaking. Leo has been pushed aside and pushed out! The difference in her attitude towards him from before Cooper to now is quite something. They used to have the lushest days and YouTube videos were relatable, I enjoyed them! Now Leo’s glued to a pad or shipped off, I miss old Ellie and Leo.
I think you've summed it up perfectly. I enjoyed old Ellie, she was fun and enjoyable, and was brilliant with Leo, now she's a totally different person

Just seen her latest borefest vlog, why does she keep saying i feel ‘postpartum’… that’s makes no sense!

you can have postpartum hair loss
Postpartum depression
Postpartum hormones

you can’t feel postpartum, how on earth was she qualified to teach Children!?

• Haha
Just seen her latest borefest vlog, why does she keep saying i feel ‘postpartum’… that’s makes no sense!

you can have postpartum hair loss
Postpartum depression
Postpartum hormones

you can’t feel postpartum, how on earth was she qualified to teach Children!?
He’s not even a newborn anymore is there any need for the word at all 🤯 postpartum always makes me think of after birth / newborn not 5/6 months later! I know these things do happen after birth and carry on for a few months don’t get me wrong, but it just doesn’t sound right when your baby isn’t a newborn to me 🤣