Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yet again a kid palmed off to her parents and it’s the “first time she’s been able to relax in ages”

Reactions: 4
Anyone else notice she put a post up friday (I think) saying this weekend is the weekend to get to 21k…. She’s gone from 20.9 to 21.1 and has a lot of blank accounts in her following. Glad you managed to buy them this weekend hun. What a joke to the people who grow their account organically and actually work hard!!!
3ECE587F-23E3-4D85-81B0-EC46F4BD2FDA.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Anyone else notice she put a post up friday (I think) saying this weekend is the weekend to get to 21k…. She’s gone from 20.9 to 21.1 and has a lot of blank accounts in her following. Glad you managed to buy them this weekend hun. What a joke to the people who grow their account organically and actually work hard!!!
View attachment 746217
i don’t understand why this isn’t banned yet, i hope instagram has another glitch and all the bot accounts get deleted again.

i remember one influncer lost about 40k followers and jayde pierce had a tantrum because she lost her 1 mill mark when that happened 🤣

Reactions: 1
So does anyone else think Clint is doing everything to avoid going home? View attachment 746574
I’d check where her mate was from the wedding the other week 🤣🤣🤣 got on the wrong train 🤔 with the destination on the front of the train and numerous announcements before the train arrives!! That’s the sort thing a 12 year old does not an adult 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn’t look pleased to be home does he 😂🤦‍♀️ Though having your wife sharing with the world about you being a tit, I’m not surprised! As for her travelling an hour to pick him up 🤔 Westbury Station is 10-15 minutes away from Frome 🤥🤥🤥
Omg as if it’s that close and she made out she was miles away 🤣

Omg as if it’s that close and she made out she was miles away 🤣
Even Bath Station is only 30 minutes away 🤦‍♀️ Bristol is an hour away but why would you drive there to pick him up when the train goes from Bristol through to Westbury 🤷‍♀️ He could’ve also got a train to Frome from there too!!

I am sure I read Ellie saying that she was back to 'solo' parenting this week (I say that loosely as well her folks do everything) but I just saw Clint in town today with a mate.

Reactions: 2
I am sure I read Ellie saying that she was back to 'solo' parenting this week (I say that loosely as well her folks do everything) but I just saw Clint in town today with a mate.
I wouldn't be surprised if they have a social media relationship, basically he can do what he wants as long as he plays along with the charade to make her look good

I wonder if he’s home because Leo starts school tomorrow? Then he will disappear again?

I wonder if he’s home because Leo starts school tomorrow? Then he will disappear again?
I did think that...but then why not join Ellie and the boys at longleat? His last day before school? Could be something else but yeah Clint was local today!

Why is Clint local and he’s not with them on a family day out!!! It’s SO weird! Throws around the word solo parenting like it’s cool does my head in, she never has and never will solo parent she isn’t capable of that! Try having no family help and being on your own then maybe use the word solo parenting and you will truly understand. I am sick of her using words that she thinks is funny or acceptable when it’s not, this is actual people’s real life and she’s so out of touch with reality these days it’s a joke!

Reactions: 3
Why is Clint local and he’s not with them on a family day out!!! It’s SO weird! Throws around the word solo parenting like it’s cool does my head in, she never has and never will solo parent she isn’t capable of that! Try having no family help and being on your own then maybe use the word solo parenting and you will truly understand. I am sick of her using words that she thinks is funny or acceptable when it’s not, this is actual people’s real life and she’s so out of touch with reality these days it’s a joke!
They strike me as two people who publicly are together for the kids, but definitely not a 'couple', he's away all week, then spends the weekend away with his mates, he's all over her mates at parties and has a face like thunder when he's with Ellie. She comes across as a high maintenance papered princess. She trained as a teacher, but has no interest in children, almost seems to resent her own if she has to do anything for them. Leo, who was the golden child, has almost been relegated to the grandparents lodger since Coopers arrival. I don't understand how a trained teacher is so lazy and clueless when it comes to safety of children.

Reactions: 6
I actually thought the same about Leo he seems to be pushed to the back corner now. So sad and just seems to be is shipped off to his grandparents or stuck in front of that flipping iPad all day! Even at the dinner table he’s sat with it 🙄 no wonder he couldn’t wait to get into school today. He won’t be so bored and will give her the perfect excuse to put her feet up. Totally agree about her clueless! Last week she had Cooper in a seat on the flipping table 🙄😡

Reactions: 3
I actually thought the same about Leo he seems to be pushed to the back corner now. So sad and just seems to be is shipped off to his grandparents or stuck in front of that flipping iPad all day! Even at the dinner table he’s sat with it 🙄 no wonder he couldn’t wait to get into school today. He won’t be so bored and will give her the perfect excuse to put her feet up. Totally agree about her clueless! Last week she had Cooper in a seat on the flipping table 🙄😡
She is still putting him in the car seat in the trolley, and pilling her shopping around him! God forbid one of the heavy items should fall onto him, it would seriously hurt him. Especially his little head. It makes me sick in my stomach when I see her doing it! She piles it up and up, it’s awful. There are trolleys where you can pop the car seat just above the trolley, and your shopping goes underneath. She should be using these. It’s neglect! I can’t believe she puts her baby in so much danger! Yet if anything happened to him she would be the first crying on her stories! I wish she would wake up and stop doing it!! Stupid, stupid, woman.

Reactions: 5
She is still putting him in the car seat in the trolley, and pilling her shopping around him! God forbid one of the heavy items should fall onto him, it would seriously hurt him. Especially his little head. It makes me sick in my stomach when I see her doing it! She piles it up and up, it’s awful. There are trolleys where you can pop the car seat just above the trolley, and your shopping goes underneath. She should be using these. It’s neglect! I can’t believe she puts her baby in so much danger! Yet if anything happened to him she would be the first crying on her stories! I wish she would wake up and stop doing it!! Stupid, stupid, woman.
I know that really winds me up! I’m surprised the shop staff haven’t mentioned it too her! There’s just no need for it! All shops have baby trolleys. Her level of stupidity is off the scale!