Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she wanted a girl too just by the way she said that she was made to have boys or whatever it was she said.
She was one of my fave you tubers before as I liked the fact that she has her own career as well. But I think with the big house etc she is becoming less relatable.

I think she wanted a girl too just by the way she said that she was made to have boys or whatever it was she said.
She was one of my fave you tubers before as I liked the fact that she has her own career as well. But I think with the big house etc she is becoming less relatable.
Nah for me is when she went on a rant because she wasnt getting many likes on her IG and then started asking people to like her stuff! She's a wannabe influencer but all I see is her moaning constantly. Not my cup of tea anymore! 🤚

Reactions: 6
When she had hardly any followers (about 5k) she posted something about her stories loading and she put “Any other influencers having this problem?” Like anyone else having that problem wouldn’t be able to help her with the answer!!

Reactions: 1
How old is her little boy? He looks too old to be in a pushchair my 2 year old stopped going in a pushchair and walks everywhere he looks a lot older than that

Reactions: 3
Just seen her gender reveal video, she does look so disappointed, probably seeing all the content she was planning for girl going out the window.

She just constantly moans 😫 she knew she was moving house so why decide to get pregnant in the middle of it all if you’re just going to moan about it all the time. Why does nothing please these people?
mans now she’s going out she’s having a boy she’s probably even more whiny.

I’ve stopped following her as I will never be able to relate to someone my age living in that house and driving the car she drives!

Reactions: 3
I’ve stopped following her as I will never be able to relate to someone my age living in that house and driving the car she drives!
her partner must earn some serious Wong’s as she hardly ever seems to be at work nowadays.

Reactions: 2
She's making me cringe tagging companies in posts hoping they will gift her stuff! Its embarrassing 🙈 I doubt she would spend £500+ on a baby carrier c'mon.. We all know she likes to brag and thinks she's special because she claims to be a "influencer" but the truth is people with money are low key she's just desperate to be a IG "influencer" We can all make up a perfect life on social media so please dont compare yourself to her!

Reactions: 5
How old is her little boy? He looks too old to be in a pushchair my 2 year old stopped going in a pushchair and walks everywhere he looks a lot older than that

I thought the same. I’m a bit shocked that 9 times out of 10 when we see him he’s in front of his iPad, even at meal times!

I always tell myself it’s all on credit- even if it’s not it makes me feel better!

• Heart
What is her second job? Surely she can’t count Instagram as one of her jobs?
I took it as she meant Instagram/YouTube? Or maybe she meant her flash cards? She can’t be earning great money in either job! She only seems to work in the school once a month!

I cringed when they were decorating the tree and she held the mickey mouse decoration then turned her hand to show her ring! 😂 cringe cringe cringeeee!

• Haha
Very irresponsible of her to show the cheese, fair enough she wants to eat it and doesn’t care about potential consequences but don’t go broadcasting it and letting pregnant women think its fine 🙄

Reactions: 5
Does anyone else get the impression that Clint is just not that into her? She seems way more into him than he is her. I can’t stand her anymore. She’s so snotty it is unreal. And them filters 😂

Reactions: 7
Does anyone else get the impression that Clint is just not that into her? She seems way more into him than he is her. I can’t stand her anymore. She’s so snotty it is unreal. And them filters 😂
Is it any wonder Clint works away when she’s so awful and seems such hard work!

omg yes! I’ve thought this, It’s like he knows she playing up to the camera and fake.
the facial expressions are something else with her......so trying to be like Elle Darby.

Reactions: 4
i used to really liker her, but cant stand her. shes gotten to big for her boots

Her post about the gender being asked if she wanted a girl etc blew my mind when she said I didn't realise girl mums get it aswell being asked if they wanted a boy? Really! 🤯 Its a privilege to have any gender not just a girl.. The knob head really pisses me off with her fake voice constant eye rolling..