Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her tan looks dreadful today. And the way she was talking and waving her hands about this morning was a caricature of a vlogger!

H

He fits floors or something. Sheā€™s a teaching assistant but tells everyone sheā€™s a teacher. Her house is being built on an estate with other new builds. She comes across nice but her engagement is just bought followers and likes and sheā€™s such a LJC wannabe
just watching her latest video - she said she went to uni and did a 3 year teaching degree. What makes you think sheā€™s a TA?

Reactions: 2
I used to like her but she is so desperate to be ā€œinsta famousā€ totally fake and it wouldnā€™t surprise me if she is a TA and not a teacher. Though Why lie?

She recently had a rant at people not liking the pictures on her grid. That put me of and made me dislike her even more. She definitely comes across as spoilt and doesnā€™t like to not get her own way.

I also donā€™t like that she is working with and promoting Boohoo considering how unethical they are.

Reactions: 6
She put a post up yesterday asking people to ā€œLikeā€ her pictures. If her followers werenā€™t fake surely she would have enough followers to get a decent amount of likes.

Reactions: 3
She's trying to be like Lucy Jessica Carter! Her play room is identical.. I thought at first finally a genuine Instagramer but now all I see is someone trying to be in the beggy, gifted influencer gang obsessed with likes and comments so they look worthy to companies for freebies šŸ™„ where's all the genuine gals at!

Reactions: 2
Just watch her primark haul. I feel like Iā€™m watching a fake Elle Derby! Itā€™s strange.

Just watch her primark haul. I feel like Iā€™m watching a fake Elle Derby! Itā€™s strange.
the first time I watched one of her videos I thought straight away she was trying to be like Elle, she seems so fake.

She is so fake and vain. She has now deleted her size 12comments. I mean this is in no horrible way as I am a size 14/16 but she looks around a size 12 anyway she does have a lovely figure but sheā€™s hardly a tiny size 8/10.
She has enough clothes to last for years and regularly gets free clothes. I think during this climate with many people struggling to pay for food itā€™s very insensitive to be doing unnecessary clothing hauls.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve always thought she was a 12. And her stupid vapid comment ā€œIf you knew me you would never think I meant it that wayā€ like we should know her like our best friend because she has 14k (bought) followers.

Iā€™m surprised she hasnā€™t mentioned this thread. Even though no one has been mean so she can continue to pretend to be Elle and Lucy.

Reactions: 1
the first time I watched one of her videos I thought straight away she was trying to be like Elle, she seems so fake.
ive never noticed it to be honest but it was painful to watch, and once Iā€™ve seen it that all i see now šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 1