Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might be happy with her boys ( as she should be, all anyone should wish for is a healthy baby) her gender reveal video said another thing, she didnt look excited to be having a boy.

Reactions: 3
She might be happy with her boys ( as she should be, all anyone should wish for is a healthy baby) her gender reveal video said another thing, she didnt look excited to be having a boy.
exactly! I think that’s why people would have commented as it was very obvious she wasn’t overly happy. She’s acting like she already has 10 boys and all her followers are guessing she wanted a girl. She such a drama queen. I’m guessing she’s pretty pissed off that her friend Gillian Truita is pregnant with twins again so has stolen her thunder and had to do a little grid post. 🤣

exactly! I think that’s why people would have commented as it was very obvious she wasn’t overly happy. She’s acting like she already has 10 boys and all her followers are guessing she wanted a girl. She such a drama queen. I’m guessing she’s pretty pissed off that her friend Gillian Truita is pregnant with twins again so has stolen her thunder and had to do a little grid post. 🤣
I didn’t know about Gillian! Gosh Ellie must be furious. Can you imagine if Gillian has two more girls?! Ellie will explode. Ellie is so so rude. I’ve sent her a few questions and she never ever replies.

Last edited:
I didn’t know about Gillian! Gosh Ellie must be furious. Can you imagine if Gillian has two more girls?! Ellie will explode. Ellie is so so rude. I’ve sent her a few questions and she never ever replies.
Yep! 🤣
And Gillian has a stunning house too!
same here, she’s never replied to me. Then constantly moans about engagement. She’s so up her own areas.

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one that thinks her brows looks bloody ridiculous 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I’ve said it once and I will say it again! She is the biggest Lucy wannabe ever!
28347B75-BB44-4C4D-BBEA-F09E6173EA26.jpeg
3F959C09-27D4-452E-93FE-B74A3E02792E.jpeg

• Haha
ItS tHe AlGoRItHm
Nah it’s the fact you only every engage with bigger accounts who aren’t interested in you!

Oh gosh I think there is 2 threads going on her as I just commented on another one?

Also trying to force her child to be dry through the night for the sake of a pull ups ad and he wets the bed! 😂

Also agree about her brows?! How is that a good look?! I have my lashes lifted (by a professional) and I would never attempt to use that setting lotion myself around me eyes??! Think that’s what she used on her brows?

Does anyone else get the impression that Clint is just not that into her? She seems way more into him than he is her. I can’t stand her anymore. She’s so snotty it is unreal. And them filters 😂
I'm from the area she is from. We have connections. And let's just say you kinda hit the nail on the head with the Clint comment.

Reactions: 5
She’s so up herself. But that house and that car is all Clint. I’ve been a teacher the same amount of time as her and there’s no way on earth she could afford any of that without Clint paying the lions share

Oh can you link to the other thread?
Thank you for posting the link to this thread, I only set up the other because i couldn't find an Ellie Polly thread(goodness knows why I didn't find yours lol). I'm not sure how to close the one I set up, yours is more established so makes sense to transfer here.

She comes across as a very pampered princess, pregnancy is treated as an excuse to moan, laze around and stuff her face with junk food. She behaves like she's the only working woman to be pregnant

Last edited:
She’s lost 800 followers since this morning, bit odd?
Are Instagram /YouTube cracking down on dummy accounts that are bought by influencers? If they are, Becky Lamb is another one who will be losing followers, left right and centre

She is so up her own arse it’s beyond! Calling IG a bleeping job piss off you wannabe