Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant watch her video's I dont know what it is but I find the screen quality really bad and it makes my eyes feel funny like I have vertigo! Really bizarre I know

I wonder if she uses a weird filter on her video's?

If she's going to make this into a thing then she needs to invest in a good quality camera with HD because I dont get that feeling when I watch Ellie or Lucy's video's (who's she's trying to be like) I noticed she doesn't like being called out on her tit either 🙄 if your going to put your life out to social media then be prepared to be called out on your tit hun!

What do people think? I do quite like her and she seems to have grown her page organically. However she seems completely unable to take any criticism and posts any negative comments on her stories so her followers praise her.
Her followers have definitely not grown organically hence why she was going mad about not having many likes or comments on her posts.. you can tell by lots of the names that these are bought followers..

I watched a documentary on social media a while back and it's easy and cheap to buy followers these days..

I completely agree with not being able to take criticism and getting all snappy 😏 that put me off her straight away!

She needs some practice in the editing aswell, all the clicking to different frames or whatever it's called is doing my head in! She's talking about the same thing at it clicks into different frames every few seconds..

Plus the girls comment on the Jean's on the youtube video really pissed her off lol she made 3 comments back to her the 1st was all nice and then the witch side of her started to come out..

Nearly 10k followers but hardly any like or comments & the views are not high either

And while I'm at it.. you say you love your job with brands? I thought you were a teacher? Bring that ego down abit hun duck me you haven't got that many followers love to be acting all high almighty

Maybe stick to your day job as a teacher because what I seen so far your actually good at that and give good advice to mums with little one's.. this is why I liked you in the first place not all this I'm an influencer tit! 🤚

Rant over! Now to try and get some sleep again lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
why does she create low quality photos with trashy over filtered looks. She thinks she’s an influencer but she has nothing compared to real ‘influencers’ and half of her engagement is bought!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t realise she had a thread but I just pointed out on another thread for the 2 weeks I followed her all she did was beg for likes on her pics because of the ‘AlgORiThM’ 🙄

Reactions: 3
As if she is going on about the algorithm again. Hun, you don’t get many likes because you are dull and bought your followers.

Reactions: 5
It doesnt help that most of the posts she puts on her IG she clicks on the 'like' button herself 🙈 I just dont get why people do that!

• Haha
Still going on about wanting people to like her photos!
She very rarely gets over 500 likes. I could only find one with over 1000 and that’s when she got engaged. Average seems to be between 200-400

She is such a beg 😫 if you’re not getting the likes then take the hint, your content is crap.

• Haha
I used to like her but now she thinks she’s something special. The way she has the cheek to moan about her followers not liking her posts is because her content is tit! She is soooo boring and dull. Clearly this is all a money making scheme for her because she needs the likes to boost her platform.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get why she’s announced and done ‘bump’ photos at ten weeks when it’s the size of a strawberry

Reactions: 2
I just don’t get why she’s announced and done ‘bump’ photos at ten weeks when it’s the size of a strawberry
yeh found that weird too but guess she wants to make the most of the begging while she can.

I know you show quicker on your 2nd but I don’t believe that’s a 10 week bump? probably just a normal belly that she has let out 😆

She’s only 10 weeks pregnant and she’s already done a bump shoot. I didn’t even find out I was pregnant till 11 weeks. Must have been a food baby in Those photos.

I know you show quicker on your 2nd but I don’t believe that’s a 10 week bump? probably just a normal belly that she has let out 😆
quoting myself as I feel bad, i am now 10 weeks pregnant and I have a bigger belly than her 🥴 Woops. Sorry Ellie.

you’re still a beg though

• Haha
Thank god someone made a thread about this woman.

Sick to death of the pregnancy moaning... Like she's only person in the damn world to get pregnant and have morning sickness. Those poor people out there with genuine fertility problems and miscarriages and this inconsiderate twit moaning every 2 seconds begging for sympathy 🙄

Used to like her then she brought out those flash cards and suddenly she's made a million 🙄

HIDIOUS HIDIOUS outfits 🙈 I Dont think she's ever worn anything that doesn't make her look homeless. All mismatched oversized. Complete fashion I fluency wannabe it's embarrassing.

Generally she just grinds my gears 😂 unfollowed and she keeps bloody popping up on suggestions 🤣