Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she moaning about morning sickness when she isn’t even being sick? I was sick with my baby 20 times a day. I think she almost wanted HG because that’s the thing to have on Instagram.

Reactions: 3
Oh god here we go! She's on the beg for baby stuff like lucy Jessica carter!

Tagging companies with stuff you would like hoping they will gift you stuff!

Perfect example on how they beg is they say they haven't bought anything and is just going to wait and keep looking 🙄 but then they post all this baby stuff they love & want by tagging the company praising the tit out of the item & brand hoping this company will look at their page then gift them the item tagged! And if that dont work they send the brand an e-mail saying they are an "influncer" with tit loads of bought followers blah blah blah hoping they would gift them the stuff that way!

Lucy Jessica carter done it with 90% of the twins stuff.. its shocking!

I hope these companies realise by now not to send these beggy Instagramers stuff

Reactions: 4
did anyone see the photo of her new house. How on earth can they afford that going from their current house to that. surely shes not earning that much from IG and her teaching job

Reactions: 1
did anyone see the photo of her new house. How on earth can they afford that going from their current house to that. surely shes not earning that much from IG and her teaching job
Her other half Clint fits gym flooring, all over the country. He often works away so I think he earns a decent wage. He might even own the company I’m not sure 🤔.

Reactions: 2
Moaning she feels ill, moaning she doesn’t feel ill. She quite clearly is desperate for a girl but won’t just say it.
yes she definitely wants a girl, its a shame as a lot of influencers only want girls for the instagram content, they can’t make their boys look as pretty and do the cringe matching outfits etc..

yes she definitely wants a girl, its a shame as a lot of influencers only want girls for the instagram content, they can’t make their boys look as pretty and do the cringe matching outfits etc..
She’s desperate to be LJC. The other day she put something about the matching outfits being easier with girls. She even tagged LJC but she ignored her.

Its pretty disgusting to think like that I think, and I think thats one of the reasons so many people have gender disappointment, thanks to social media.

I quite like the upstairs in her new home but can’t understand why you would have such a big second bedroom empty for “guests”

That YouTube empty house tour - I’m honestly shocked by the size of the house. Also ‘we paid extra for this’ and ‘we upgraded to that’... made me punchy!! Fair play to them, they’re a young couple and clearly the fiancé has done well for himself but that video was soooo braggy. All she does is moan, or show off!

Reactions: 6
definitely showing off, its a nice house and very big for a family of 3 soon to be 4 fair play to them. But she always comes across as braggy like you say above

I quite like the upstairs in her new home but can’t understand why you would have such a big second bedroom empty for “guests”
We are in the middle of buying a new house and my priority is a play room lol I cant bare the toys around the house anymore! So for her to have a large guest room & an office but no play room puzzles me but each to there own 🤷‍♀️ for a 5 bedroom house the downstairs is such a shame to only have a lounge & kitchen but no other rooms, I would definitely knock one of those garages through!

And I think she definitely thought she was having a girl! Her face after the scan says it all 🙄

Is she having another boy?
one of the reasons I’ve got no interest in her anymore is he use you could see she was desperate for a girl. Just be grateful for a healthy baby you idiot 🙄
She comes across very entitled.

I didn’t see the point in a YouTube vlog, it could have been a couple of stories on Instagram to announce but each to their own.

I’d love a house full of boys if it’s any consolation but she just looks so upset all the time at the moment I guess she has so much going on so I won’t comment anymore but I agree I’d not need those garages I’d like to knock those through and have 2 additional rooms

Wow just watched the vlog. She does look and sound pissed off she’s not having a girl. Just didn’t seem interested at all now she’s found out it’s a boy ☹ How sad.