Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's not the perfect relationship Ellie likes to make out. Clint has a reputation...
To be honest sometimes it looks like she treats him like the hired help. I understand she's pregnant but the day they moved to the new house, God forbid she stayed with Clint at the house. He was left to fit the new flooring, even though he has an injured arm, while little miss Princess was pampered by mummy and daddy. Moving day she seemed to film everyone else doing the work, while she watched. I've often wondered about their relationship as he does appear to spend a lot of time 'working away'

Reactions: 6
I feel the same. It’s a shame I do like Ellie but I never see any photos of her and Clint, when he’s in videos he looks uninterested. Yes maybe he may not like being on camera has she has a platform but if you look at ellies Instagram you’d think she’s single. Even her engagement wasn’t what I thought it would be e.g no photos together.. strange. Hope she and him are ok! Xx

Reactions: 1
In her q&a yesterday she said she was having Xmas at her house and had 3 bubbles coming to her... shouldn’t it only be 2?
I thought it was 3 households max that were allowed to be together

In her q&a yesterday she said she was having Xmas at her house and had 3 bubbles coming to her... shouldn’t it only be 2?
I thought it was 3 households max that were allowed to be together
Yes I thought exactly the same thing!! It should be her household and only two others. And then they are not allowed to mix with any other households.

Do you think she reply’s back to people’s comments a lot now to get her numbers up so it look good on IG

On that throwback picture she put up on her stories tonight she looks like a totally different person?!

I'm from the area she is from. We have connections. And let's just say you kinda hit the nail on the head with the Clint comment.
No way! That doesn’t surprise me!!! He just seems tied down by her and not happy with her and always miserable!!

“Has anyone else (pregnant) had muscle pain”. Talk about forcing in ANOTHER mention of pregnancy!

Reactions: 2
“Has anyone else (pregnant) had muscle pain”. Talk about forcing in ANOTHER mention of pregnancy!
Also the 'solo parenting', vlogs, which does appear to be 90% of her vlogs. I'm not sure why she has to draw attention to the fact Clint isn't there. She's a mother shouldn't make a difference as regards her vlogs. Also not a brilliant security move to publicly announce that it's just her and Leo in the house so often

Reactions: 5
Also the 'solo parenting', vlogs, which does appear to be 90% of her vlogs. I'm not sure why she has to draw attention to the fact Clint isn't there. She's a mother shouldn't make a difference as regards her vlogs. Also not a brilliant security move to publicly announce that it's just her and Leo in the house so often
I hate the term solo parenting. My boyfriend worked away when my daughter was tiny. It was hard but you just get on with it. Saying solo parent to me seems to be drawing comparisons with single parenting which is completely different and infinitely harder.

Reactions: 4
I hate the term solo parenting. My boyfriend worked away when my daughter was tiny. It was hard but you just get on with it. Saying solo parent to me seems to be drawing comparisons with single parenting which is completely different and infinitely harder.
Sometimes it feels as if she thinks everything she does is so much harder than what everyone else deals with. I've only noticed this since she announced her pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
Those “lists” she did this morning for her “manic week”
Two of them were visiting Santa and a bit of cleaning??! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Anyone else noticed she has her feet in a lot of her stories! Her feet are rank! She has unpainted nails and her nails on her hands don’t even get me started they are filthy!!!!

Anyone else noticed she has her feet in a lot of her stories! Her feet are rank! She has unpainted nails and her nails on her hands don’t even get me started they are filthy!!!!
It's the dirty fake tan stain on her hands that turn my stomach.