Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Anyone else feel sicky and acidy at the end of pregnancy’ yeah it’s probably that big takeaway you had last night mixed with being lazy

Reactions: 5
‘Anyone else feel sicky and acidy at the end of pregnancy’ yeah it’s probably that big takeaway you had last night mixed with being lazy
Is it wrong that I just want this baby to be born so she can't use being pregnant as an excuse for being bone idol, whilst constantly moaning about feeling huge. She really does say some stupid things, especially when she constantly posts all the rubbish that she eats and drinks.

Reactions: 4
Is it wrong that I just want this baby to be born so she can't use being pregnant as an excuse for being bone idol, whilst constantly moaning about feeling huge. She really does say some stupid things, especially when she constantly posts all the rubbish that she eats and drinks.
But then she will use the “newborn bubble” as an excuse to be on the sofa all day, eating junk, till he’s 18 months old 😂 Leo will move into her parent’s house and Clint will be as absent as ever

• Haha
Reactions: 8
But then she will use the “newborn bubble” as an excuse to be on the sofa all day, eating junk, till he’s 18 months old 😂 Leo will move into her parent’s house and Clint will be as absent as ever
I think she is really going to struggle, after she had Leo, she returned to work part time and that gave her a break, vlogging isn't going to provide that change. I love my sons, but my work allows me to maintain my sanity, independence and identity as someone other than mum. That's just my personal feelings, I know it's not the same for everyone else.

Reactions: 6
I had to laugh at this, for someone who claims to have no energy to get dressed until 11am, she manages to put a full face of make up on and pose for endless selfies EVERYDAY
Screenshot_20210324_132540_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
I also think she is going to struggle. Leo is so chilled out calm. I am not so secretly hoping her 2nd is a wild child. She won't know how to cope.

Reactions: 2
Does she ever put anything positive? My goodness girl. Get a grip.
She is morphing into Rebecca lamb(a literate version anyway), endless quotes, selfies, sitting leo in front of endless films, semi naked pictures, constant AF links and both engaged to blokes who openly appear uninterested in them, the list is endless

Reactions: 5
I flicked through Mrs Hinch’s story earlier and someone had asked in her Q&A about how she has felt through her 2nd pregnancy, and to be fair she has put something up about how she knows other women would love to be in her position, how other women are struggling to conceive etc so she would never publicly complain about feeling tired/achy. If only Ellie could have taken a leaf out of that book rather than the daily whinge-fests!!

Reactions: 3
I think she posted something about how well her number cards were selling then shared a post from that couple (I think the guy was in ex on the beach?) who have a poorly little girl and she’s relapsed?

Reactions: 1
I really cannot work her out. She is the strangest woman.
Why is she always half dressed and why has she put that strange filter on her little boy

I feel so sorry for Leo, Ellie used to give him lots of attention, now he's sat in front of endless movies or TV shows or left to play alone, while she watches TV or plays dress up or takes endless selfies. Yesterday she was filming yet another clothing haul, of probably the ugliest clothes I've ever seen, while little Leo was wandering around her bedroom in his pyjamas. She has used 'being pregnant' as an excuse to be lazy for months,never too tired to do make up, pose for selfies or buy junk food, the only time Leo gets any interaction is if Clint is at home or her parents step in.

Reactions: 4
OMG as if she filmed herself doing a mini sick. She literally sounds like she is dying in her latest video.

Reactions: 1