Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this evening she's whining about her Indian take away taking over 90 minutes. This woman must have at least 3 take aways a week on top of all the chocolate and junk she eats, no wonder she feels so tired, a healthy diet would help. Is Clint 'working away' again? He seems to work away more than he used to, or maybe pregnancy is taking it's toll on him

Reactions: 6
It's very clear she is looking to social media to fill a gap. Since she's moved to this house, she's changed so much, she seems very unhappy and moany
Screenshot_20210307_192523_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
I hate when they do this? I bet no one on the planet has thought "Heavily pregnant with baby boy number 2 influencer Ellie Polly has been quiet today"

I hate when they do this? I bet no one on the planet has thought "Heavily pregnant with baby boy number 2 influencer Ellie Polly has been quiet today"
She's desparately needing attention and it looks like Clint isn't meeting that need so social media is the only place for her to get it. She's behaving like she's not been pregnant before. This is an awful thing to say, but the other day she posted the attention seeking hospital visit post, the next day she was well enough to go shopping, but it's always just her and Leo, Clint is almost absent. As irritating as she is I feel sorry for her. I don't think she has a happy home life or relatiinship, she's relying on social media for an income, when she had a secure teaching career.

Reactions: 4
Making out there’s no slots...there’s loads and I live near her 😂 good job mummy is to the rescue for her
I was thinking this exact thing. I live in the same town and theres loads of slots. There's loads for click and collect too.
Ellie D, I can't stand her boyfriend,, I agree, she's another condescending vlogger, thinking she's the only women ever to be pregnant. I didn't realise Ellie Polly had a sister, she behaves like a spoilt brat who is used to being centre of attention

Lol. Thing is what will she use for content once she's given birth, surely the attention will be on the baby, not her. No doubt there will be more semi naked post pregnancy photos for all the dirty old perverts who seek out the attention seeking vloggers. She's probably panicking about solo parenting two under the age of 5, Clint rarely seems to be there, and we know how princess Ellie likes to sit on her backside stuffing her face
Ellie Polly doesnt have a sister, she has 1 brother. They are quite a well to do family. Very much centre of attention.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking this exact thing. I live in the same town and theres loads of slots. There's loads for click and collect too.

Ellie Polly doesnt have a sister, she has 1 brother. They are quite a well to do family. Very much centre of attention.
Oooh give us all the details you know 🤪

Oooh give us all the details you know 🤪
Ha. Knew this was coming.

I won't say how I do know her though. So her friends think the IG business is 'so cringey' - their words and some do not/will not follow.

Clint - they have been together for years. Since Ellie was very young. Although you would not have been able to guess it. Clint spent his 20's in the local pubs/clubs every friday/sat/bank holiday chatting up a lot of girls. A lot of girls did not even know he had a girlfriend.

Ellies put a lot of pressure on him over the years to get married and a few years ago believed he would propose as he boasted he had the best present ever for her....it was a holiday. She was not impressed.

I'm glad you confirmed that. Months ago someone else had mentioned her sister, at the time I thought it was odd because of the way her parents baby her so much, her brother had been in a couple of her vlogs pre covid. If I remember correctly her brother has a little girl.

I won't say how I do know her though. So her friends think the IG business is 'so cringey' - their words and some do not/will not follow.

Clint - they have been together for years. Since Ellie was very young. Although you would not have been able to guess it. Clint spent his 20's in the local pubs/clubs every friday/sat/bank holiday chatting up a lot of girls. A lot of girls did not even know he had a girlfriend.

Ellies put a lot of pressure on him over the years to get married and a few years ago believed he would propose as he boasted he had the best present ever for her....it was a holiday. She was not impressed.
That does make sense it's quite sad and probably explains why she's so miserable. At one point I did wonder if he had a separate home and just spent time with Ellie and Leo but didn't actually live with them.

Last edited:
why on earth would you go onto stories while eating? How vile.
I am pregnant and seeing her bloody flabby mouth going round like that has set my morning sickness off😂😂

I don’t mean flabby as in she fat I mean it’s just a big tongue you know,
She’s getting worse by the week.

I'm glad you confirmed that. Months ago someone else had mentioned her sister, at the time I thought it was odd because of the way her parents baby her so much, her brother had been in a couple of her vlogs pre covid. If I remember correctly her brother has a little girl.

That does make sense it's quite sad and probably explains why she's so miserable. At one point I did wonder if he had a separate home and just spent time with Ellie and Leo but didn't actually live with them.
Yeah her brother has a little girl. He's a little stuck up but generally a nice guy.

Yeah Clint doesn't/didn't have a great reputation however that has changed, i believe, due to Leo. He does dote on that boy, hence why he works so hard.

why on earth would you go onto stories while eating? How vile.
I am pregnant and seeing her bloody flabby mouth going round like that has set my morning sickness off😂😂

I don’t mean flabby as in she fat I mean it’s just a big tongue you know,
She’s getting worse by the week.
I'm not pregnant but she made me feel ill watching her, two of my bug bares are people speaking with food in their mouth and chewing with their mouths open. Sorry but for someone who is a qualified primary school teacher, I would expect her to have better manners. How could she teach young children table manners, when she eats like a cow chewing grass

Reactions: 2
She’s worried about Leo’s birthday party??! Surely we still won’t be having parties at the end of April?? Your not allowed anyone in your house till May are you??

Reactions: 1

I love when someone on here knows the person the thread is about 😂 Thats good info! I can imagine it all is correct too! To me Clint seems a very good Dad and a grafter. He just does not seem interested in Ellie! Her whole Instagram and YouTube thing is cringe and I bet her friends must cringe too! X

She’s worried about Leo’s birthday party??! Surely we still won’t be having parties at the end of April?? Your not allowed anyone in your house till May are you??
I thought that exact same thing too!!!! Party?!?! In April? She will break the rules I’m sure just the way the other self entitled twatty ‘influencers’ do!

As we know, Ellie likes to manipulate a situation to meet her own needs.

I love when someone on here knows the person the thread is about 😂 Thats good info! I can imagine it all is correct too! To me Clint seems a very good Dad and a grafter. He just does not seem interested in Ellie! Her whole Instagram and YouTube thing is cringe and I bet her friends must cringe too! X

I thought that exact same thing too!!!! Party?!?! In April? She will break the rules I’m sure just the way the other self entitled twatty ‘influencers’ do!
You're right, as a dad you can't fault him, his interaction with Leo is very natural and comfortable, in fact he seems to ignore the camera. As a couple, that's where it seems very uncomfortable and staged. I get the impression that Ellie is very high maintainance and demanding and if she doesn't get what she wants, she will make things very unpleasant. 6 months ago, I had a completely different opinion of her, so not really sure which is the real Ellie. When she was going to work, she seemed so much more relatable and grounded

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So today she was excited about her midwife appointment. I think I'm as eager for her to give birth as she is, because I'm sick of her whining about being huge and the next minute posting pictures of what she's eating, macdonalds , take aways chocolate and mountains of other junk. This has honestly felt like the longest pregnancy ever. If we are sick of her moaning, let's give a thought for poor Leo and Clint. Once baby's born wonder how she will get around her parents to take Leo and the baby, to give her some self care time,no way will she manage both children. I think she will regret making social media her main job, at least going to work, she had a change of scenery and interaction outside of the house and family.

I’m already sick of the post-baby “love my body even though it’s changed” body confidence crap and the babies not even even born yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 7