Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s very quiet.. wonder if she’s in labour! Hopefully she will deliver a lovely healthy baby boy and then she can stop moaning about how bad everything is!

Reactions: 2
She’s very quiet.. wonder if she’s in labour! Hopefully she will deliver a lovely healthy baby boy and then she can stop moaning about how bad everything is!
i think she likes to disappear and drum up engagement i think.

could possibly be in labour though as she was only a couple of weeks ahead of me and i’m 37 weeks so who knows.

Reactions: 3
Wishing her all the best if she is. But she will probably be back tomorrow loving all the DMs.

Reactions: 2
Couldn't show us her hair extensions with a top on 🤔
I don't understand the need to pose semi naked on social media. Not sure if she and other pregnant women doing the same, are aware of the perverts who will be viewing their pictures etc for a thrill.

She's a walnut posting her cars full reg on the internet.
I don't think she would let a little thing like safety or security get in the way of showing off what she has. I can't get over how much she has changed into such a lazy, bore

Reactions: 6
I know it’s mean but I’m so glad the baby hasn’t come early. She so wanted to be one of those mums who arrives 3 weeks early with a small baby after a 2 hour labour but that didn’t work out for her. Might have helped if she’d actually got off her arse for any of the last 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I hope she doesn't go 2 weeks over. Can you imagine the moaning.
If her moaning and laziness annoys us, can you imagine what poor Leo has endured and Clint when he's there. I could understand if it was her first baby, but she really does behave like she's the first woman to be pregnant

Reactions: 4
Every single day she’s thought this baby was coming... she has been wishing this baby on since about 34 weeks. I can’t stand watching her smug little face and fake posh accent she puts on.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Every single day she’s thought this baby was coming... she has been wishing this baby on since about 34 weeks. I can’t stand watching her smug little face and fake posh accent she puts on.
I'm assuming she taught very young children, that's why she constantly speaks in that patronising tone, not that it's right to speak to children like that either.

Reactions: 1
All she does is lounge around. Get up and do some walking/bouncing on a ball. I don’t believe for a minute she’s been doing that or she would have posted it.

Reactions: 5
All she does is lounge around. Get up and do some walking/bouncing on a ball. I don’t believe for a minute she’s been doing that or she would have posted it.
Don't forget going out for meals most days this week, for someone who has constantly moaned about nausea and even yesterday moaned about feeling sick, it hasn't stopped her going out to eat or filling her face with junk

Reactions: 3