Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s 10000% still getting her lashes done. I have lashes on all the time and mine wouldn’t of lasted this whole way through lockdown.

she’s going into see midwives in a place with tiny newborn babies, she shouldn’t be so selfish.

Reactions: 4
She’s 10000% still getting her lashes done. I have lashes on all the time and mine wouldn’t of lasted this whole way through lockdown.

she’s going into see midwives in a place with tiny newborn babies, she shouldn’t be so selfish.
The woman is an idiot, two weeks ago she was spotting, few days ago she posed for a photo with Leo perched on her bump, he's not a tiny child, then the day after that she's moaning about pelvic discomfort. She really is ridiculous, and seems fairly clueless, considering this is her second pregnancy

Completely agree. I am pregnant with my second baby and my little boy is only just nearly 2 and I’m even careful with him it’s simply not worth the risk. And Even if I wasn’t pregnant I’d rather my son wasn’t just sitting on my stomach what if her son becomes friends with a child who has a peg on their stomach for whatever reason, you need to be careful and should definitely teach that!

Reactions: 2

I was just about to say this! How selfish! ITS LOCKDOWN LOVE, your not the only one who would miss lashes. Also, would love to find out who her lash tech is, because they’re breaching! Would report them both!

the most selfish, rude person . Unfollowing!

Ha. Knew this was coming.

I won't say how I do know her though. So her friends think the IG business is 'so cringey' - their words and some do not/will not follow.

Clint - they have been together for years. Since Ellie was very young. Although you would not have been able to guess it. Clint spent his 20's in the local pubs/clubs every friday/sat/bank holiday chatting up a lot of girls. A lot of girls did not even know he had a girlfriend.

Ellies put a lot of pressure on him over the years to get married and a few years ago believed he would propose as he boasted he had the best present ever for her....it was a holiday. She was not impressed.
Not to mention the fact they broke up MULTIPLE times and he used to slag off her and her fake boobs to everyone. She is a really nasty girl. Proper mean girl attitude and just desperate for attention. (I also know her personally)

Reactions: 9
Not to mention the fact they broke up MULTIPLE times and he used to slag off her and her fake boobs to everyone. She is a really nasty girl. Proper mean girl attitude and just desperate for attention. (I also know her personally)
After listening to her yesterday going on about how difficult it was working 3 days a week, feeling unhappy, her and Clint weren't in a harmonious place, I've realised the best thing she has done, is step away from teaching, because anyone who is trying to blame working 3 days a week, for their relationship being 'unharmonious', is deluded and probably just bone idol and really isn't someone who should be teaching. She's happier being a greedy beggy, self obsessed vlogger rather than an educator actually helping to shape young minds, I suppose it's minimal input and no real accountability

What are the chances, this is hijacked by people setting up dummy accounts in her name again, so it is either delayed or cancelled. It's just another con to get subscribers.
Screenshot_20210316_095617_com.instagram.android.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yep all this too. Clint basically lived a single mans life till Leo. She's so snobby too. When I last saw her pre covid, so just over a year ago, she spent the time smirking and bitching about some other people in the room. Those that don't fit her image. Nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Has anyone on here messaged about her about the lashes? I’ve been tempted to, it seems so wrong during a lockdown.

Yep all this too. Clint basically lived a single mans life till Leo. She's so snobby too. When I last saw her pre covid, so just over a year ago, she spent the time smirking and bitching about some other people in the room. Those that don't fit her image. Nasty.
It's really interesting to get the opinions of people who know her. I used to really like her when she was teaching, I respected what she was doing, but since moving to this new house and announcing the pregnancy, she has completely changed. I really hate that condescending tone of voice she uses, I had never noticed it before. I'm starting to see many similarities between Ellie and Rebecca Lamb, with the exhibitionism and general greed, the only difference is, Ellie is literate and educated

Reactions: 5
Has anyone on here messaged about her about the lashes? I’ve been tempted to, it seems so wrong during a lockdown.
i was thinking this too! She gets them done by the lash lounge I believe, or something along those lines! She needs to actually address it or be asked point blank how she could possibly have eyelashes still on over TEN weeks in to a lockdown when they would be shedding entirely from your eyes by 3 weeks even if they hadn’t fell off and were welded to the lashes. Does she think we are thick? Also never knew her boobs were fake.. hope she didn’t pay much because I’ve never even noticed them haha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched her latest video.. all she keeps on about is these cramps, she’s clearly very concerned so rings up the hospital and they tell her to take paracetamol...? She didn’t try two paracetamol to help before ringing the hospital about if it’s potential labour?! Surely you’d try all those simple little fixes first? She keeps on about not worrying wasting their time, she’s put it on insta a few times, and yes of course that is definitely the important message to spread, there’s also an element of common sense. Try and have a bath, or do some light stretches/movements if it’s a light crampy muscle pain to wiggle baby’s position or ease the muscle cramps, have some paracetamol, those things are also pretty obvious to try as step one I’d think! Then despite it all she goes on a walk, which is advised to help labour progress so again.. why? She’s 35 weeks at this point? Also she goes on during three separation occasions of ‘I’m not going to worry, only if they get intense. Just going to ignore it now.’ And then continues to comment and come on the vlog to say she’s got more cramps bla bla bla. Anyone would think she’s a first time mum with all this, in between the weird camera shots from under her bump!

Oh another point.. her starting the video saying Leo wet the bed???? Wtf?! He’s sat right next to her and can hear her updating the internet about him having an accident. We didn’t need to know, he didn’t need you to tell us, give him some privacy ffs! Poor lad

Reactions: 9
Just watched her latest video.. all she keeps on about is these cramps, she’s clearly very concerned so rings up the hospital and they tell her to take paracetamol...? She didn’t try two paracetamol to help before ringing the hospital about if it’s potential labour?! Surely you’d try all those simple little fixes first? She keeps on about not worrying wasting their time, she’s put it on insta a few times, and yes of course that is definitely the important message to spread, there’s also an element of common sense. Try and have a bath, or do some light stretches/movements if it’s a light crampy muscle pain to wiggle baby’s position or ease the muscle cramps, have some paracetamol, those things are also pretty obvious to try as step one I’d think! Then despite it all she goes on a walk, which is advised to help labour progress so again.. why? She’s 35 weeks at this point? Also she goes on during three separation occasions of ‘I’m not going to worry, only if they get intense. Just going to ignore it now.’ And then continues to comment and come on the vlog to say she’s got more cramps bla bla bla. Anyone would think she’s a first time mum with all this, in between the weird camera shots from under her bump!

Oh another point.. her starting the video saying Leo wet the bed???? Wtf?! He’s sat right next to her and can hear her updating the internet about him having an accident. We didn’t need to know, he didn’t need you to tell us, give him some privacy ffs! Poor lad
She behaves like this is her first pregnancy. As for poor Leo, I just don't understand why she needed to embarrass him like that. A few days ago I was watching another family vlogger, a lady called Jen and her tribe of 7,one of her boys must had his bowels open in the bath, so she went on to make fun of it repeatedly, to a younger child and then filmed all three of the kids in the shower, what is wrong with these parents? Children aren't there to be publicly embarrassed or used as contents for parents looking for easy money on social media

Reactions: 6
That plug hole is utterly rank considering everything in the house is brand new.
Yes I thought exactly the same!!!!!! Literally just soap scum no need 🙈 why do these people want to show however many thousand people that stuff? I honestly don’t think any money in the world would be worth that for me!!