Ellie Polly

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This mornings story. Hi new followers, I’m not usually whingey and moaning and miserable....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ok!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she announce the winner of the latest give away she was doing, or like all the others has it been a scam to fool people into subscribing to her channel

Did she announce the winner of the latest give away she was doing, or like all the others has it been a scam to fool people into subscribing to her channel
I believe she “paused it” because of all the fake accounts being set up around competitions at the moment?

Reactions: 2
I believe she “paused it” because of all the fake accounts being set up around competitions at the moment?
She is the biggest scammer, every time the same thing happens. IG really should put a stop to stunts like that. I've never known anyone else have so many fake accounts set up, it's not like she's even a big account

Last edited:
Someone pleaaaase ask in her q&a which local lash tech is breaking covid rules for her?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Serious question, does Clint still live with them? I know he works away quite a lot ,but even at weekends he's hardly there or even the bank holiday. Poor little Leo is either stuck in front of the tv or his tablet or her parents take him. I really hope his lazy mother steps up once the baby is born and remembers she has 2 children and puts them before social media and her own needs, because she always seems to put herself first.

Serious question, does Clint still live with them? I know he works away quite a lot ,but even at weekends he's hardly there or even the bank holiday. Poor little Leo is either stuck in front of the tv or his tablet or her parents take him. I really hope his lazy mother steps up once the baby is born and remembers she has 2 children and puts them before social media and her own needs, because she always seems to put herself first.
Thanks for answering my question Ellie, even though the answer is a bit of a contradiction. Surely if Clint isn't into social media at all, he wouldn't have accounts, or maybe if you know he's not into social media, you shouldn't be tagging him, so people then send him requests. As for him NEVER being in vlogs or pictures, that's not true, at the old house, Clint was regularly in vlogs and pictures. Since moving to the new house his absence does appear more obvious,. Maybe the poor bloke is working 24 hours a day to pay for the big house and lifestyle Ellie likes to show off, so she
Screenshot_20210405_122134_com.instagram.android.jpg
can carry on playing at being a social media influencer, rather than the real job of teaching

Reactions: 5
As if she posted she was now going to start taking things easy! She has been taking things easy her whole life.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
As if she posted she was now going to start taking things easy! She has been taking things easy her whole life.
If she takes it any easier, as soon as the baby's born, it will be passed off to her parents with Leo. I don't recall her being so lazy and self absorbed before she moved house, or maybe I just didn't notice

Reactions: 3
But can get up, put on a face full of slap and do things when it suits her like go out with friends or prance about in gifted clothes?

Reactions: 5
Obviously got to get her jag keys into the shot for no reason at all.
I find the new stories hysterical about working with Primark. If she now says all her dreams have come true because she's modelling maternity wear for Primark, she's limiting her career path. Personally I started losing interest and respect when she 'ditched' teaching. I get the feeling she's too self centred and lazy to be able to put her students first, so maybe flashing her underwear on social media is a dream job

I find the new stories hysterical about working with Primark. If she now says all her dreams have come true because she's modelling maternity wear for Primark, she's limiting her career path. Personally I started losing interest and respect when she 'ditched' teaching. I get the feeling she's too self centred and lazy to be able to put her students first, so maybe flashing her underwear on social media is a dream job
The primark line looks good though. Maternity clothing is expensive!

Reactions: 1
The primark line looks good though. Maternity clothing is expensive!
She's now revealing them days before giving birth. Most people probably wouldn't spend as much as she did on maternity wear because of finance and practicalities. She spent most of the time in her dressing gown. Princess Ellie appears to have a bottomless bank account and forgets most people have to budget. She's so unrelatable now, at least when she was teaching, she seemed so down to earth and I had genuine respect for her. If her channel is going down the route of fashion and tacky fake tan, then it maybe time for me to unfollow, because I constantly feel irritated by her rather than interested by what she posts, like I used to be. I totally agree that the Primark range itself, look really good and will be far more affordable than most shops. I'm just irritated by her because she's changed so much

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she is having the baby today? I remember waking up to period pains and thinking I haven't felt these in a while. Oh wait I'm 9 months pregnant and that was the start of my labour.

Wonder if she is having the baby today? I remember waking up to period pains and thinking I haven't felt these in a while. Oh wait I'm 9 months pregnant and that was the start of my labour.
Or maybe she will come back on tomorrow saying, “HUNDREDS of you have been messaging me to ask if I’m in Labour” but I was just having a rest”

• Haha