Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
there’s no way that wall in her garden is legal. I sold a house once that had some decking, with a rope handrail, there was a sloped path going down the side of it, so right in the very corner against a wall it was about 5cm higher than it apparently should have been to not have a fixed height handrail. (Literally no one would have been right in that corner to fall off for it to be a safety issue), most of the decking was literally the equivalent of one step up off the pathway/patio, going to about the 35cm in the corner at its max. That wall has gotta be over a metre high. Should def have a guardrail. Even if it wasn’t a legal requirement I would still want a barrier. Would never relax. Blows my mind

Reactions: 2
‘Realistic 3-5pm kids routine’

First I’m going to bring the boys home and sit them in front of the tv and then feed them some
tit. So I can catch up on some jobs that I could have done between 9-3 today but I decided to sit on my arse and watch some reality tv.

Now I’m going to get the lunchboxes and slam the living tit of them whilst I put them in the dishwasher. All in the name of ASMR.

Then I’ll send them to the garden with the deadly wall and mention for viewers that I can in fact see them clearly and I am watching them.
Then I’ll film myself chopping bacon and clearly not watching them at all because my cooker faces the wall.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘Realistic 3-5pm kids routine’

First I’m going to bring the boys home and sit them in front of the tv and then feed them some
tit. So I can catch up on some jobs that I could have done between 9-3 today but I decided to sit on my arse and watch some reality tv.

Now I’m going to get the lunchboxes and slam the living tit of them whilst I put them in the dishwasher. All in the name of ASMR.

Then I’ll send them to the garden with the deadly wall and mention for viewers that I can in fact see them clearly and I am watching them.
Then I’ll film myself chopping bacon and clearly not watching them at all because my cooker faces the wall.
I’m howling 😂😂
So spot on
Also, another grot bag that doesn’t separate her laundry

• Heart
Reactions: 3
So they’re off on holiday, what about the cat? The cat that she’s having to nurse surely she isn’t going to put it through more stress?! Also that garden is a death trap. The stupid high wall with no fence, the tiles look like they would be so slippery when wet, and the edge of the tiles on the steps up the garden would crack a kids head if they lost their footing and hit their head on them yet cooper is outside walking up and down them alone?!

Reactions: 1
there’s no way that wall in her garden is legal. I sold a house once that had some decking, with a rope handrail, there was a sloped path going down the side of it, so right in the very corner against a wall it was about 5cm higher than it apparently should have been to not have a fixed height handrail. (Literally no one would have been right in that corner to fall off for it to be a safety issue), most of the decking was literally the equivalent of one step up off the pathway/patio, going to about the 35cm in the corner at its max. That wall has gotta be over a metre high. Should def have a guardrail. Even if it wasn’t a legal requirement I would still want a barrier. Would never relax. Blows my mind
Aside from any kind of building regs (that i agree, I don’t think it meets) it’s absolutely hideous. It looks like an unfinished job. It’s Ellie and Clint all over, looks like he had the weekend to do it and was straight back to work and that’s where he left off.

I’m howling 😂😂
So spot on
Also, another grot bag that doesn’t separate her laundry
eww. That’s a hard no. Clothing. Bedding. Towels. Separate 🙅🏼‍♀️ not only cause it’s gross but because they need to be washed on different temperatures, no? even partners tradie work clothes get washed on their own.

Reactions: 4
eww. That’s a hard no. Clothing. Bedding. Towels. Separate 🙅🏼‍♀️ not only cause it’s gross but because they need to be washed on different temperatures, no? even partners tradie work clothes get washed on their own.
To be fair I don't really separate. I do towels separately if I have enough to warrant it (which there usually is) but otherwise everything goes in together. I wash everything at 40 (unless there's a sick bug in the house or something). Sorry, I must be a grot bag :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone got pictures of the wall? I'm fairly new to following her and keep trying to glimpse it in the stories to see what's so bad about it

To be fair I don't really separate. I do towels separately if I have enough to warrant it (which there usually is) but otherwise everything goes in together. I wash everything at 40 (unless there's a sick bug in the house or something). Sorry, I must be a grot bag :ROFLMAO:

Has anyone got pictures of the wall? I'm fairly new to following her and keep trying to glimpse it in the stories to see what's so bad about it
you’ll be able To see it properly in her latest vlog on youtube But this is essenrually the death trap

IMG_2112.jpeg

• Wow
Just to be clear, by separating her laundry I mean darks and whites and colours??

Wonder where her parents are paying for them to go on holiday this time?

Why does she insist on wearing corpse colpured varnish?

Her hands and feet look like they belong in a morgue!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her message saying that there wouldn't be a video today as she's in Tenerife came up on my YouTube, it's on her community page there. Does anyone else think she's edited the picture to make herself look slimmer? 🤔

Latest post about her previous job is hilarious she didn’t like her last job because she actually had to work!! A friend worked with her at the school so know all about it! Now earns enough to pay for an AI in Tenerife 😂😂😂 the cleaner at the school could afford an AI in Tenerife ffs 🤭 if she’d said the Maldives I could understand her bragging!!

Was she not a teacher as well? I wouldn’t class a teacher wage as “just enough to get by”
Just enough to get by but she was always buying clothes and make up, going out etc so not quite just getting by. She's lazy and doesn't appear to like children, she has little time for her own

LOL at all the people messaging her saying “so what is your job?”

Clearly all in disbelief that a few crappy cleaning videos is her job??! She made it sound like she was in a MLM to be honest??!

Reactions: 2