Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have i missed something? What’s happened the cat?
Was taking it to the vets but she seems to have deleted that post. As usual everything for the drama! Not wishing anything to be seriously wrong with the cat of course. But why post and then delete it and then do another stating she won’t say what’s wrong as she’s not told Leo yet? Why post it at all if that’s the case 🤷‍♀️ also Leo isn’t on social media so wouldn’t see it anyway!! Such a drama queen but it’s all for the likes and clicks as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Was taking it to the vets but she seems to have deleted that post. As usual everything for the drama! Not wishing anything to be seriously wrong with the cat of course. But why post and then delete it and then do another stating she won’t say what’s wrong as she’s not told Leo yet? Why post it at all if that’s the case 🤷‍♀️ also Leo isn’t on social media so wouldn’t see it anyway!! Such a drama queen but it’s all for the likes and clicks as usual.
Im very cynical when it comes to Ellie,either shes bored with the cat,or it hasn't been as vloggable as she had hoped,so not content worthy. She loses interest very fast unless its about her.

Reactions: 2
Im very cynical when it comes to Ellie,either shes bored with the cat,or it hasn't been as vloggable as she had hoped,so not content worthy. She loses interest very fast unless its about her.
same…couldnt milk the cleaning with a cat content

• Heart
Seems a bit of a coincidence it was also the first time the cat went outside in the garden though?? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’m wondering if the cat has licked something poisonous when it was out the back the other day

Her stories are ridiculous today ….my cat nearly died….buy this mattress….we are really sad about the car really

• Haha
Her stories are ridiculous today ….my cat nearly died….buy this mattress….we are really sad about the car really
It brings her the engagement she needs for her posts & ads..

Poor cat’s health Conveniently seems to have conceded with her ad’s and she MUST post updates on the cat’s health and get sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I'm really confused by Ellies content. Short videos of less than 10 mins with not much substance to them - I used to love following her toddler updates, because as a new mum it was interesting and a comfort to me. She doesn't even vlog days out, holidays etc...just literally cleaning...the same routine over and over and over????

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm really confused by Ellies content. Short videos of less than 10 mins with not much substance to them - I used to love following her toddler updates, because as a new mum it was interesting and a comfort to me. She doesn't even vlog days out, holidays etc...just literally cleaning...the same routine over and over and over????
I know what you mean, I love a vlog, even if I’m not that fussed on the person I still love watching a long vlog 🥴 the constant cleaning videos with voice overs is really boring now 😴

Clearly she didn't get enough attention from the cat posts,so now she's 'sick' nothing new there,theres always something wrong. Considering cleaning videos are her primary content,that kitchen sink plug hole is grim,no wonder she's always ill
That looks so foul I literally thought it was a shot of her sick 😂😂🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It looks like she's actually detached the waste from the sink? It shakes about. Won't the water go everywhere?