Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems a bit of a coincidence it was also the first time the cat went outside in the garden though?? 🤷🏼‍♀️
Especially now she’s saying it’s lost the use of its legs! Doesn’t want to go into too much detail either which isn’t like her at all! Usually if she farts we all know about it 😀 Vets saying neurological but do they know about that awful garden wall she’s got?

Reactions: 1
Especially now she’s saying it’s lost the use of its legs! Doesn’t want to go into too much detail either which isn’t like her at all! Usually if she farts we all know about it 😀 Vets saying neurological but do they know about that awful garden wall she’s got?
Or has the cat been injured by someone being too rough or getting angry. She was reluctant to say much when Cooper was injurred and had a head wound last year,multiple times he was perched on the kitchen side while she messed around filming, it only takes a second for him to fall and she's not close enough to grab him.she's very careless, worrying that she was a teacher responsible for other people's childrens safety

Reactions: 2
Of course it wouldnt be half term without Ellie moaning about being ill and having to look after her children.

Obviously she does it to see which family member takes the bait and takes the kids off her so she doesnt have to spend time to actually parent her kids

• Sad
Of course it wouldnt be half term without Ellie moaning about being ill and having to look after her children.

Obviously she does it to see which family member takes the bait and takes the kids off her so she doesnt have to spend time to actually parent her kids
I feel sad for both boys,two highly unhappy parents,dad hardly ever at home,mum highly neurotic and resentful. I also feel sad for the cat. Ellie doesnt have a caring or compassionate bone in her body,it has to be about her and her being bone idol. Does she honestly think her viewers are too stupid to notice her behaviour patterns with the boys,animals and 'illness'. She will be insufferable when she reaches peri menopause, I get the feeling Clint will be gone by then

I feel sad for both boys,two highly unhappy parents,dad hardly ever at home,mum highly neurotic and resentful. I also feel sad for the cat. Ellie doesnt have a caring or compassionate bone in her body,it has to be about her and her being bone idol. Does she honestly think her viewers are too stupid to notice her behaviour patterns with the boys,animals and 'illness'. She will be insufferable when she reaches peri menopause, I get the feeling Clint will be gone by then
Doesn’t seem to be much talk about the wedding either? Isn’t that supposed to be this year?

I’m sorry but her subscribers numbers v’s views are just not making sense! Can you buy subscribers?

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but her subscribers numbers v’s views are just not making sense! Can you buy subscribers?

Yep! That’s how she has gained so many followers in little time.

She needed the high follower number to gain those #Ads
---
She managed to make a swift recovery to go out with one child!

Last edited:
Yep! That’s how she has gained so many followers in little time.

She needed the high follower number to gain those #Ads
---
She managed to make a swift recovery to go out with one child!
It’s crazy she has over 50k subscribers but only around 4k-8k of them watching her videos and a few others with higher numbers! I wonder if YouTube looks into stuff like this if reported?

To be honest I wish all social media companies looked into removing fake/boughts followers on the regular
---
What happened to her gym and fitness and living off protein bars too??
No one was gifting or asking her to advertise for them probably 🙄

Anyone else think that kitten fell off the wall? Looking at the latest post! First day it ventured outside and the following day its paralysed.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone else think that kitten fell off the wall? Looking at the latest post! First day it ventured outside and the following day its paralysed.
I would not be surprised, but no way will the truth come out.

Yes, I’ve been thinking that since this all happened too. If so she should take the warning and be thankful it was the cat and not a child.

A day or so ago she was moaning about how unwell she was, now shes posting how she pinches the kids easter eggs . The only difference is any other time its cans of pop,take aways and lots of sweets shes bought for herself and not the kids

Another fine parenting moment from ellie.

kid crying and obviously upset and her first thought is to set up a tripod to record her ‘solidarity’ moment l🙄🙄🙄

Another fine parenting moment from ellie.

kid crying and obviously upset and her first thought is to set up a tripod to record her ‘solidarity’ moment l🙄🙄🙄
I thought the same! Though I’d be crying and saying no thank you too at the thought of having to go out with her too 😂🤭

• Haha
I thought the same! Though I’d be crying and saying no thank you too at the thought of having to go out with her too 😂🤭
after what happened to the Cat, I don’t blame them 😩
Or maybe they were just sick of being props when out and about

What kind of a weak excuse for a mother shares information like this about their toddler with thousands of strangers. How was this witch a teacher yet happy to humilliate her toddler for content
She’s vile. Literally vile. I unfollowed her a while ago and it’s been so refreshing

Never understand why people take their young kids shopping then complain when they get bored and play up