Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she acting like she invented photography?
It will be her next 'thing',she's realised people are bored with her repetitive cleaning videos,especially when her idea of cleaning is quite grotty. She loses interest in everything

Reactions: 1
Why is she acting like she invented photography?
She’s basically copied one of many ideas from insta that have been around for years 😂🤭 does she really think people are that stupid and gullible to believe she’s the first to do this 🤷‍♀️ so embarrassing

She’s basically copied one of many ideas from insta that have been around for years 😂🤭 does she really think people are that stupid and gullible to believe she’s the first to do this 🤷‍♀️ so embarrassing
that’s all she does.

not a single original idea in her head.

i’ve been seeing that photo ‘hack’ on tik tok for at least a year

Reactions: 2
She’s literally the most boring YouTuber on the planet. Who is even watching her videos? They are actually depressing to watch. Her depressing house. Many other YouTubers vlog their daily lives and it’s a good watch, but somehow she just manages to make it so boring and depressing.

Reactions: 5
Her grocery video how is it an ASMR video when she is talking all the way through it? 🤭

Reactions: 2
Her grocery video how is it an ASMR video when she is talking all the way through it? 🤭
She cant just stick to one genre and produce decent quality content, mummy vlogger fashion,beauty house cleaning family meals,grocery and shopping hauls ,photography and her endless health issues and now shes trying Asmr,her content is half arsed and always comes across as if shes not particularly interested in her subject matter

Few more chinese take aways should sort out her health in now time

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why she’s finding potty training so stressful? Surely it shows Coopers not ready??! Why force it??!

Reactions: 5
Sorry she is an absolute bleeping moron when it comes to parenting.

No wonder she has no bleeping luck with the potty training, poor kid is confused, one minute in potty then she puts him back in a nappy so she can get out and then back in the potty.

just take a bleeping travelling potty with you then you daft cow.

She gives no fucks about their development, Coopers lack of speech is sure evidence of that. As long her needs are met duck the kids

Her behaviour must have quite a negative affect on the boys. As soon as it means she has to focus on the kids and not herself she has these melt downs, behaing like the boys are an inconvenience . I think so much of her neutoyic behaviour is due to limited adult contact,giving up teaching was the worst thing she did. Ellie needs constavslidation whilst doing very little, Clint,clearly avoids bring at home ,at least going to work would have been something different. Her content,is lazy and boring, so vlogging isn't really good for her

Why does that bag with all her “potty training essentials” look like it’s wee stained??

Imagine emptying a dishwasher because the dishes are clean. Did she gain 500k followers for stating the obvious 🥴
I think she's buying followers. When they lived at the old house and dhe worked a couple of days a week,I enjoyed her content back then, she was more relatable as a working mum. Now shes not even relatable as a mum,she begrudges any time spent parenting, miserable as sin 90% of the time. I dont care how many times she talks about the wedding, she is unhappy ,and unable to hide it