Ellie Polly #2 Orange Filter, Dirty Fingers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why does she bang everything around so loudly? I’m sure she thinks it’s asmr but every single reel or video she makes she smashing everything around for no reason at all. And she has a new habit of a stupid leg flick and pout like a child, makes me deeply cringe. It seems like a middle aged woman having a midlife crisis, gives ‘I’m down with the kids’ vibes.

Reactions: 3
Cleaning when sick 🤣🤣🤣
She's constantly sick with one thing or another. She makes a big issue out of having a cold, the sort of person who coughs or has a runny nose then self diagnoses Flu,not realising with actual flu she would be so ill she would more than likely be hospitalised. She could do with boosting her zinc intake and ditching all the sugar ,fat and starch laden junk she eats. Sorry to sound unsympathetic,but if you can film yourself fannying around at home,you're not that ill and you're just wanting attention for doing what everyone else does.

Reactions: 3
Even the cat looks bloody miserable and doesn’t look like it wants her anywhere near it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How much bleeping chinese can one person eat!?

And she wonders why she had a double chin

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought she had a PT and was trying to lose weight for the wedding too? Not saying she needs to lose weight at all but she seemed like she was doing well to begin with. Her diet will let her down though. So much processed food and takeaways

Can’t wait for the wonky lip photos 😀 does she really think we are that stupid though! She’s only making that noise because she’s filming otherwise why would you be film it, when you can’t see it being done? 🤷‍♀️🙄

Her sponsored ad with Tesco came up on my Facebook. Lots of people commenting how she is putting raw chicken in the sauce and shouldn’t be doing that with children as they will get ill 😂

What a bloody insult to those who really are feeling the pinch! She doesn’t have a bloody clue about struggling because mummy and daddy come to her aid at the drop of a hat! She needs to go on that programme where they live the lives of someone struggling for a week 🙄 she’d only last a few hours! Absolute pathetic and embarrassing post!