Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was listening to the talking bollox podcast recently, it was the episode with Mark Mehigan and they were joking around saying that your obliged to go on eachothers podcasts when you’re with Goloud - anyway he then said that he was going to call Charleen to get onto hold my drink next.
I then saw just Dano and Charleen doing the podcast on a TikTok clip.
Does Ellie not do the podcast anymore? Thought it was strange the way MM said he was going to call Charleen, not Charleen and Ellie.

Reactions: 1
That girl Erica is ❄❄ of her head on her tik tok stories! all as bad as each other

Reactions: 11
ED seems like a clout chaser why do you need to get to 1000 followers before you spill the tea? Either spill it or don’t.
As far I'm aware you need to have 1k followers to be able to go live on tiktok . Will deffo be tuning in doe 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
As far I'm aware you need to have 1k followers to be able to go live on tiktok . Will deffo be tuning in doe 🤣🤣🤣
Ye u need 1000 to go live. The Caoimhe is a bleep thinks she's massive. She is known for slutting about and gng off with peoples fellas. What I gather she went off with that girls ex after befriending her.

Reactions: 6
Am I having Deja vu or did this not happen before with the tattoo artist/the guy who had all the tattoos ? Did she not get with him while he had someone pregnant or not long after she gave birth & that person went on Instagram as well giving out?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ye u need 1000 to go live. The Caoimhe is a bleep thinks she's massive. She is known for slutting about and gng off with peoples fellas. What I gather she went off with that girls ex after befriending her.
Someone in Erica's tiktok comments, said Caoimhe was with her manager in Joe Duffys and he happens to be married 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 10
She was with Siobhan O'Hagan baby daddy but that was long before Shiv had a ONS with him and got pregnant

Reactions: 6
The dramas !!! about time someone exposed all their riding around. WITH THE EVI 🧾

Missed it, what did she say 🤣

Basically a girl got in touch with her who was 33 weeks pregnant and caoimhe went off with her fella and caoimhe put her into early labor 🤣🤣 she said she's going live because she has her blocked on everything and she just wants to talk to her then kicked Darren odriscol off the live because he was asking questions 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow