Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right😂. The fella isn’t even that attractive for all that hassle. They always attack the woman and not their male partner. If Caoimhe and Erica were friends, I’d understand why she’d feel so betrayed, but they’re not, Erica’s making a holy show of herself.
Now we need to see what he looks like ? 😂

We are off to a good start people! His hands don't appear to be leather textured or mahogany from sunbeds, no fake rolex watch..Hopefully he's a regular Joe. Works a 9-5 as a plumber, no composite bonding or veneers. Has never been to Turkey. Favorite vacation to date is Salou with the family(Though isn't sexually attracted to any family members)He may not have his hands 10 & 2 on the steering wheel but let's have some faith !

• Haha
Reactions: 50
We are off to a good start people! His hands don't appear to be leather textured or mahogany from sunbeds, no fake rolex watch..Hopefully he's a regular Joe. Works a 9-5 as a plumber, no composite bonding or veneers. Has never been to Turkey. Favorite vacation to date is Salou with the family(Though isn't sexually attracted to any family members)He may not have his hands 10 & 2 on the steering wheel but let's have some faith !
Montirex tracksuit though, so I wouldn't hold out much hope :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone know what the drama with Erica Duffy on TikTok is about I’m understanding caoimhe took her boyfriend now she is spilling the goss on her saying she’s been with previous bosses and broke up multiple marriages? What is this true? She’s saying Ellie’s no better

Reactions: 1
Anyone know what the drama with Erica Duffy on TikTok is about I’m understanding caoimhe took her boyfriend now she is spilling the goss on her saying she’s been with previous bosses and broke up multiple marriages? What is this true? She’s saying Ellie’s no better
She’s a clout chaser. Literally trying to get famous . Today she was all about leaving it in the past she must have had a change of heart 😂

Reactions: 12
She’s only looking for attention and is grabbing on to them for it. Her and the ex weren’t even together but this nut case is making a huge deal about it saying Ellie’s sister is the reason for them breaking up etc.

Reactions: 2
She’s only looking for attention and is grabbing on to them for it. Her and the ex weren’t even together but this nut case is making a huge deal about it saying Ellie’s sister is the reason for them breaking up etc.
Hate this sh*T like maybe blame your baby daddy instead of some random girl that has nothing to do with you?? Caoimhe has no loyalty to this girl especially since she wasn’t even with your man anymore

Reactions: 9
Hate this sh*T like maybe blame your baby daddy instead of some random girl that has nothing to do with you?? Caoimhe has no loyalty to this girl especially since she wasn’t even with your man anymore
Jesus her tik toks are making my skin crawl. Mortified for her acting like a 13 yo

Reactions: 4
Dying to know who mystery man is 😂 her recent reel is proper teasing his existence
There was a comment from a fella Christine Phipps. Dno if it’s a relation to Sean Phipps. But his accounts private and u can see he’s turkey teeth from the picture lol probs nothing but could this be the mystery man ?

There was a comment from a fella Christine Phipps. Dno if it’s a relation to Sean Phipps. But his accounts private and u can see he’s turkey teeth from the picture lol probs nothing but could this be the mystery man ?
Is Christine not a woman’s name?

• Haha
Reactions: 8