Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously ?! They werenā€™t even together and sheā€™s causing uproar going on as if they were married and they rode in the house they share together while she was in work. Sheā€™s just chasing clout

Reactions: 5
That live has burned all my brain cells
---
That live has burned all my brain cells

• Haha
We are in 2024 and are women still dragging down women and slut shaming them???? Regardless of what is true or notā€¦I think it is disgustingā€¦everyone joining inā€¦ I doubt that Erica girl is any angel.. and then sharing other ā€œstories ā€œ about herā€¦

Reactions: 10
I mean Caoimhe didn't do anything wrong. Her fella did. Erica seems brain dead. State of her going on about Caoimhe months later for clout.

Reactions: 13
I mean Caoimhe didn't do anything wrong. Her fella did. Erica seems brain dead. State of her going on about Caoimhe months later for clout.
Her fella didnā€™t even do anything wrong either. They were split up but ā€œstill talkingā€šŸ˜‚ yeah youā€™ve a kid with him love obviously youā€™ll still be talking in majority of cases šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
The second hand embarrassment I have for the girl. Sounds like sheā€™s the ā€œjelouseā€ one, not Caoimhe. Your ex moved onā€¦ itā€™s shite, but it happens.

Reactions: 12
Can she at least blow her nose before going on stories talking šŸ˜‚ irratated me

Reactions: 7
Can she at least blow her nose before going on stories talking šŸ˜‚ irratated me
God she defo seemed like she was sniffing ā„ beforehand in some of them videos.
She was absolutely raging on live when people were calling her out about them not actually being together when he got with Caoimhe šŸ˜‚ she was like yeah but we have a kid together... Eh so? Doesn't mean you have a hold over him the rest of his life.
They are all dirtbags but she needs to shut up šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
I actually think itā€™s so embarrassing and childish her putting up all them videos , it says more about her than Caoimhe she needs to get over herself dying for attention

Reactions: 8
Can someone fill me in on the Caoimhe Erica situation? Ericaā€™s tiktoks make no sense to me. So they werenā€™t together and he got with Caoimhe and Ericaā€™s attacking Caoimhe and not her former partner??? Were Erica and Caoimhe friends or something? Why is she so offended heā€™s with her?

Reactions: 1
Can someone fill me in on the Caoimhe Erica situation? Ericaā€™s tiktoks make no sense to me. So they werenā€™t together and he got with Caoimhe and Ericaā€™s attacking Caoimhe and not her former partner??? Were Erica and Caoimhe friends or something? Why is she so offended heā€™s with her?
From what I gather, Caoimhe sleep with Ericaā€™s baby daddy before they got together and after they broke up, she did nothing wrong but Erica making out itā€™s a huge deal, blah blah blah

From what I gather, Caoimhe sleep with Ericaā€™s baby daddy before they got together and after they broke up, she did nothing wrong but Erica making out itā€™s a huge deal, blah blah blah
RightšŸ˜‚. The fella isnā€™t even that attractive for all that hassle. They always attack the woman and not their male partner. If Caoimhe and Erica were friends, Iā€™d understand why sheā€™d feel so betrayed, but theyā€™re not, Ericaā€™s making a holy show of herself.

Reactions: 7