Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised her post was allowed by instagram considering it’s illegal to advertise the word “Botox” in Ireland! Ditsy gobshite

Reactions: 7
Surprised her post was allowed by instagram considering it’s illegal to advertise the word “Botox” in Ireland! Ditsy gobshite
does she not have management to help her avoid stuff like this? Obviously she should do her own due diligence, and it’s crazy to me that therapie gave that video the OK, but surely Ellie has a manager who should also be checking for stuff like this? Really basic stuff

Reactions: 5
I quite enjoyed the recent podcast where Dano replaced Ellie, they should do that more often! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get the teaser for their RTE show... its almost as bad as Sosues tit Style show that got cancelled... these Insta/tiktok huns need to stay in their lane

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure if her sister has a thread does she? Curious as to why she doesn’t have her job anymore

Reactions: 2
Does she not have a job anymore?
Just from what I’ve seen online, she’s always posting out and about during the week I remember she would post in work or work outfits just don’t see that anymore and she seems to be with Ellie a lot during the day

Reactions: 4
Her name is Erica Duffy, her posts are really cryptic apparently she was trying to go live to “spill the tea” the gist is, Ellie’s sister Caoimhe was shagging her baby daddy

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her account is suspended now. Doesn't surprise me she's sniffing around taken men though.

Reactions: 4