Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listening to the latest podcast and all the sad things Ellie thinks about herself is actually horrible. Mentions how all her friends are getting married and having babies and how she so sad about it and has no confidence. Timmy really done a number on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Listening to the latest podcast and all the sad things Ellie thinks about herself is actually horrible. Mentions how all her friends are getting married and having babies and how she so sad about it and has no confidence. Timmy really done a number on her.
He destroyed her ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 14
She has the money and time to get herself sorted, therapy etc, can’t just wallow

Reactions: 4
She has the money and time to get herself sorted, therapy etc, can’t just wallow
I don’t agree with this. You can have all the money in the world and still feel certain things. We can’t even imagine what that rat Conor put her through. The little you see about him now shows you the type of character he is never mind what he’s like behind closed doors. Ellie is sitting looking at all her friends moving on having kids etc and she thought this would be her and Conor. Having people always watch your every move, scrutinising everything about how you look etc that would get on top of anyone. All it takes is for you to feel slightly low and everything starts to pile up. I know she put herself in the public eye but no one deserves to feel how she does and how she speaks about herself shows how hurt she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I agree and we only see snippets. But she needs to try do something about it,partying and running away won’t fix it, either will drinking or ❄ shes not a teen or early 20’s anymore. She’s a woman.
I have always rooted for her in the past, was with an absolute prick when I was younger and could see similar traits with CR in hindsight. But I did the work and things can change.
I feel for most Huns not having a proper ‘routine’ to get up and out is a big issue. Anyway I wish her well, she won’t be happy until she can heal and love herself first.

Reactions: 16
So did the drink and sniff
Mainly him though. Never underestimate the damage a manipulative bastard like him can do. She bugs me at times with her lazy attitude etc but I have a soft spot for her because watching her go through it made me feel sad. I’m rooting for her to get her tit together & meet someone who will treat her right.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think that James Whelan and his dodgy family did her any good either. A lot of strange goings on with that lot …..

Reactions: 26
I agree and we only see snippets. But she needs to try do something about it,partying and running away won’t fix it, either will drinking or ❄ shes not a teen or early 20’s anymore. She’s a woman.
I have always rooted for her in the past, was with an absolute prick when I was younger and could see similar traits with CR in hindsight. But I did the work and things can change.
I feel for most Huns not having a proper ‘routine’ to get up and out is a big issue. Anyway I wish her well, she won’t be happy until she can heal and love herself first.
I agree, she’s a bad ❄habit so that in itself would have her feeling like absolute tit - they have been finished awhile now so she needs to move on & focus on the future no use dwelling on the past - he is a prick no denying that but she is responsible for herself - people have been through much worse & manage to dust themselves off - she should be grateful for all the privileges she has ✌🏻

Reactions: 6
What makes ye think she’s on the ❄?

Sorry, I’m naive as I’m not around drugs at all so wouldn’t know what to look out for.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think that James Whelan and his dodgy family did her any good either. A lot of strange goings on with that lot …..
Definitely not. There is something very off about rhat family but again it shows Ellie’s opinion of herself when she thinks someone like him is what she deserves.
I know people say about her Botox and lips etc but the absolute pressure on girls these days is insane. You see all your friends getting this and that done and you try keep up. That’s all Ellie is doing as well. She’s a stunning girl but she doesn’t see that herself, most of us don’t see our own beauty we just see the faults and we try fix them in whatever way we can. When Ellie was in Australia and she had little to no make up I thought she was absolutely loving life and thriving out there. She just needs to focus on that and start loving herself but it’s very hard to do. Especially after the amount Conor cheated on her and told her things about herself we will never know. She is going to forever question why she wasn’t good enough for him no matter how long it’s been since they were together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Definitely not. There is something very off about rhat family but again it shows Ellie’s opinion of herself when she thinks someone like him is what she deserves.
I know people say about her Botox and lips etc but the absolute pressure on girls these days is insane. You see all your friends getting this and that done and you try keep up. That’s all Ellie is doing as well. She’s a stunning girl but she doesn’t see that herself, most of us don’t see our own beauty we just see the faults and we try fix them in whatever way we can. When Ellie was in Australia and she had little to no make up I thought she was absolutely loving life and thriving out there. She just needs to focus on that and start loving herself but it’s very hard to do. Especially after the amount Conor cheated on her and told her things about herself we will never know. She is going to forever question why she wasn’t good enough for him no matter how long it’s been since they were together.
Pressure on girls. She is not a girl anymore. She is a woman, it's about time to "grow up", meaning - time for therapy most likely as that post about things she says about herself screams depression. At the age of 30 one should have enough confidence not to run and do whatever your "friends" are doing. Needs to sort herself out, priorities and health (mental and physical if anything is wrong). You can only blame so much on a failed/abusive past relationship (I've been there too, so I know, and yes, I also know each situation is different and people are so different).

Reactions: 11
Pressure on girls. She is not a girl anymore. She is a woman, it's about time to "grow up", meaning - time for therapy most likely as that post about things she says about herself screams depression. At the age of 30 one should have enough confidence not to run and do whatever your "friends" are doing. Needs to sort herself out, priorities and health (mental and physical if anything is wrong). You can only blame so much on a failed/abusive past relationship (I've been there too, so I know, and yes, I also know each situation is different and people are so different).
I’m a similar age to Ellie and I can tell you I feel more pressure now than I did when I was 15/16. I don’t think it really matters if your a girl or woman there is different things at different ages everyone feels pressure for. It could be looks for one person and it could be to get married or have kids for someone else. Therapy doesn’t fix everything. I tried it and hated it. It did absolutely nothing for me and I went to a couple different ones. Honestly it made me feel worse. Like everything what works for one might not work for another. You’ve been there so you know the damage it can do to you and so do I. It took my years to get over a past relationship and even still some things can still trigger me. It isn’t up to any of us to judge how someone feels.

• Heart
Reactions: 30