Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah no of course .. nothing wrong at all .. I just didn’t know as I don’t follow him etc .. but I just saw Alex houllihan put a story up and he came across as gay

But fair play to him flying the nest especially being the youngest.. imagine your baby brother leaving before you do
---
I mean all the money ellie must have .. you’d think she would go and have an experience like this especially with the whit times she’s went through ..

too comfortable living under mammy and daddy
Ellie's lived in Canada for 10 months and I reckon it didn't work out for her cause that heavy makeup she does isn't a thing in Canada.

Canadians wear very minimal makeup. Her caked on looks wouldn't fly there

Reactions: 3
Ellie's lived in Canada for 10 months and I reckon it didn't work out for her cause that heavy makeup she does isn't a thing in Canada.

Also didn’t help that Conor was shagging every single thing that moved while they were there😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

In fairness she spent more time in Ireland than she did in Canada. Remember suprising her dad for his birthday jumping out of the box ? She was only gone about 6 weeks 🤣

Exactly, very minimal.
It was right outside the biggest mall in Ontario & it was always dead. No one really knew the brand. Most women got their make up in Sephora or Mac. It's closed down now. She wasn't one bit nice either.

Also didn’t help that Conor was shagging every single thing that moved while they were there😂
Yep! Every time she went back to Ireland he was at it. Texting girls while she was there, lining them up for the week after she went home again

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Ellie’s influenza career fading away into nonexistence, I thought I had stopped following the thread cause there’s been no updates

Reactions: 9
Came too say the same,she looks absolutely amazing,the hair definitely suits her

Reactions: 8
She looks so nice. Sometimes she does this before extensions, I hope she won’t though.

I love Ellie’s hair like that. It really suits her and is so classy compared to those awful long extensions.

It’s stunning on her. She’s a gorgeous girl especially when she looks scaled back like that

Reactions: 6
I agree with the above statements. Ellie looks absolutely stunning with her new hair style. It’s definitely more suited to her than those god awful extensions.

She looks gorgeous but Platinum Extensions posted the pic on their story saying ‘Chop for Ellie before her fresh extensions next week’ so it won’t last long

• Sad
Reactions: 10
She looks gorgeous but Platinum Extensions posted the pic on their story saying ‘Chop for Ellie before her fresh extensions next week’ so it won’t last long
Aww hopefully not ? I think this is the best she's ever looked! I thought it was a 'new year, new me' kind of thing. I haven't lived or been back in Ireland in years. Are people still wearing the massive extensions platinum extensions?

Aww hopefully not ? I think this is the best she's ever looked! I thought it was a 'new year, new me' kind of thing. I haven't lived or been back in Ireland in years. Are people still wearing the massive extensions platinum extensions?
Not really, hers are extreme. Had a feeling she only had this before getting them re done.

Reactions: 1
Extensions are gone out of fashion better natural she’s loosing the will 🤣

Reactions: 3
She said she still has extensions in there, they’re just cut short.
She must have her hair destroyed!
The shorter hair definitely suits her, will be interesting to see if she will go back long with the new extensions