Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Never realised saying “aw I dunno Char” 100 times in an hour podcast constituted as an outstanding contribution to human endeavour

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I only listened to one but her contribution was mostly just 'oh really' 'oh I never knew that' 'oh did ye?'

Reactions: 8
I can’t believe she said in the podcast she helped her parents pay off their mortgage yet she’s still living at home herself, she can clearly afford to move out

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe she said in the podcast she helped her parents pay off their mortgage yet she’s still living at home herself, she can clearly afford to move out
She’s hopeless. She asked on stories the other day do you have to iron PJs??😂 clearly doesn’t do her own washing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone explain how these two absolute air pockets won the James Joyce award sorry is this an alternate universe because if so let me off asap

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Charleen said on her story when she moved out that Ellie was getting a mortgage. Has there been any more mention of it since ?

Reactions: 2
To be fair they could’ve had 20-50k left or less. At that age they wouldn’t have had much left. House prices now you’re talking about 600k for a house in Dublin and she’s on her own. That’s a hell of a mortgage and a big difference to what she’d have helped her parents out with.

Reactions: 8
Conor and Aoife broke up. Let’s get campaigning to get Aoife on the podcast!!
I think that would be quite weird and harsh on Ellie. Ellie and Conor were together years, she was mad about him, I doubt she would want to chat with Aoife

Reactions: 15
I think that would be quite weird and harsh on Ellie. Ellie and Conor were together years, she was mad about him, I doubt she would want to chat with Aoife
I agree. I wouldn’t want to sit down and talk about my ex with their ex, let alone a published convo😂 I have my own trauma thank you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
aoife and ellie together on the podcast will never happen, but hey if they're reading this they should consider it for the views 😉👀
but in all fairness would probably be a terrible idea altogether, both very insecure girls who need to heal and move on with their lives

Reactions: 17
I’d say Caoimhe was quite the bleep to Aoife when it all happened can’t see the pod happening

Reactions: 5