Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys please watch Ellie’s latest ad on insta with the hairdryer I am crying, how desperate for cash is she to have filmed that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Guys please watch Ellie’s latest ad on insta with the hairdryer I am crying, how desperate for cash is she to have filmed that?!
Shocking. Why does she need that many hair dryers. Assuming she sends some back two have her name on them so she’s been gifted at least two.

Also, Bob and extensions are not hair types they’re hair styles Ellie.

Reactions: 2
Shocking. Why does she need that many hair dryers. Assuming she sends some back two have her name on them so she’s been gifted at least two.

Also, Bob and extensions are not hair types they’re hair styles Ellie.
I know I’ve never felt less influenced in my life! Also you can see how damaged her own hair is from all the dying and heat styling

Reactions: 4
Ellie is really starting to look like a drag queen lately.
The caked on make up look is terrible, her skin is also looking very tired too, you can really see it in her hair styling video.

Reactions: 14
He is gay as far as I know. Have seen him out in Lucan and i definitely got gay vibes. Nothing wrong with that of course and he was actually lovely

Reactions: 2
He is gay as far as I know. Have seen him out in Lucan and i definitely got gay vibes. Nothing wrong with that of course and he was actually lovely
Yeah no of course .. nothing wrong at all .. I just didn’t know as I don’t follow him etc .. but I just saw Alex houllihan put a story up and he came across as gay

But fair play to him flying the nest especially being the youngest.. imagine your baby brother leaving before you do
---
I mean all the money ellie must have .. you’d think she would go and have an experience like this especially with the whit times she’s went through ..

too comfortable living under mammy and daddy

Yeah no of course .. nothing wrong at all .. I just didn’t know as I don’t follow him etc .. but I just saw Alex houllihan put a story up and he came across as gay

But fair play to him flying the nest especially being the youngest.. imagine your baby brother leaving before you do
---
I mean all the money ellie must have .. you’d think she would go and have an experience like this especially with the whit times she’s went through ..

She lives in Canada for a year

Reactions: 5

---

Just because she has money doesn't mean she needs to go live in a different country? I'm a home bird even if i won the lotto i wouldn't move country

Reactions: 15
Is he not gone to Australia with his girlfriend?
---

---

Most people who are leaving this country aren’t doing it for the experience they’re doing it because this country has nothing to offer them. Ellie is living comfortable here so there is no need for her to go. She lived in Canada for a year in her early 20’s so maybe she experienced enough in that year.

Reactions: 13
Is he not gone to Australia with his girlfriend?
---

Most people who are leaving this country aren’t doing it for the experience they’re doing it because this country has nothing to offer them. Ellie is living comfortable here so there is no need for her to go. She lived in Canada for a year in her early 20’s so maybe she experienced enough in that year.
She also said she hated it. Some people don’t like living away and that’s ok too.

Reactions: 12
I hated oz. Loved the experience but was such a home bird I had to come back after 2 years. Left my long boyfriend out there wasn’t fair on him that I didn’t like it.