Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel doing caoimhe’s makeup she mentioned secret eyeshadow, please god we don’t need anymore brown eyeshadows on the market 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did not realise before how bad caoimhes skin is!
And the piano key teeth that has to be genetic they both have the longest teeth I’ve ever seen. Caoimhe also looks like she’s gotten a slap of a shovel to the mouth the lips are horrific

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine paying 40+ quid plus fees for tickets and the special guest to be a Z listers self confessed wannabe sister

Reactions: 7
Driving and recording herself. What a fooking idiot. Anyone know who’s the best to record and send this to Garda section wise.

Reactions: 6
Driving and recording herself. What a fooking idiot. Anyone know who’s the best to record and send this to Garda section wise.
I think once your phone is in a holder it’s technically ok to be on your phone driving, correct me someone if I am wrong! Madness. As far as I know if you’re caught with it in your hand, different story!

Reactions: 4
I think once your phone is in a holder it’s technically ok to be on your phone driving, correct me someone if I am wrong! Madness. As far as I know if you’re caught with it in your hand, different story!
That’s my understanding if it also, I don’t think you can touch your phone while driving which of course she would have had to as we know but the video has no proof of this

Thanks wont report so, but that’s ridiculous you can see she’s distracted by it. She’s still an idiot.