Ellie Kelly #17 Ellie's luck with men is not the best, her latest fella is mad for incest.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did ye conir Ryan’s story. People are saying on his page this looks like Ellie. What do we think?
---
He has since deleted the story as usual.
He definitely posted that on purpose why else would you delete a post about a air freshener

Reactions: 4
Not Ellie bare faced lying about not getting lip fillers for the last two years on the pod
Tbf if you look at her reel of her doing make up from clear face they don’t look big. You can draw lips on to make them appear bigger. I had fillers about 3 years ago and although not as big as they were my lips are still bigger than before getting them. I’d imagine she exaggerated the 2 years but they don’t look recently done.
---
June

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Tbf if you look at her reel of her doing make up from clear face they don’t look big. You can draw lips on to make them appear bigger. I had fillers about 3 years ago and although not as big as they were my lips are still bigger than before getting them. I’d imagine she exaggerated the 2 years but they don’t look recently done.
---
June
Looks like she had a lip flip perhaps?

Ellie's reel about new make up 😴😴😴😴 ffs Ellie your stuck in 2016, even the way you do your lips is disgusting with the big overdrawn brown lip liner
Your make up career is over
You haven't moved with the times
It's all so old fashioned and stale
She's off her head
Genuinely thinks she's a make up guru
How?????

Reactions: 19
She really needs to update the make up looks
She must be the most boring instagrammer now

Reactions: 11
Was having a good creep on Ellie’s highlights seeing did she still have some up with Conor (which she does) and I came across this.. the teeth she had before were perfect ! Does anyone know why she got them redone ?

Attachments

Reactions: 11
I
Was having a good creep on Ellie’s highlights seeing did she still have some up with Conor (which she does) and I came across this.. the teeth she had before were perfect ! Does anyone know why she got them redone ?
think she had composite bonding at this stage but they were so nice and subtle, should have stopped there!

Reactions: 7
Cause she was probably offered free ones and these “influencers” love a freebie

Reactions: 6
I don’t feel as bad about my hair now. Hers is shite without her extensions
That’s years of damage.
---
Wonder why she never deleted them
---
Don’t they look so different?! I know how Conor treated her was completely wrong I just wish he could’ve changed and seen how they could’ve worked had he. She looks so nice in the pics with him, little make up and natural looking. Since they broke up she keeps getting work done and it never seems enough. A lot of her posts now are very forced where as I felt like then she seemed a lot happier posting day to day content.

Attachments

Last edited:
That’s years of damage.
---

Wonder why she never deleted them
---
Don’t they look so different?! I know how Conor treated her was completely wrong I just wish he could’ve changed and seen how they could’ve worked had he. She looks so nice in the pics with him, little make up and natural looking. Since they broke up she keeps getting work done and it never seems enough. A lot of her posts now are very forced where as I felt like then she seemed a lot happier posting day to day content.
Think this confirms Timmy also has had lip fillers 💉👄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23