Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am aware that there are a lot of people in this movement who feel like people should speak up, even if it costs them their job or family. I understand this… but I also understand why people don’t. Because deep down inside you know this is all fraudulent?

This last year, I have been absolutely torn apart on social media from trolls and bullies. I have been subjected to the most horrific and vile trolling of my life. You have also been the direct cause of bullying and trolling. If you hated it so much, and know how horrific it is why do you inflict it on others? I’ve been reported to every government organisation going. This is probably a lie, but to the ones you have been reported to, this is for good reason. I had my bank accounts frozen for weeks, my address put online, had lied and my personal life and physical health put online and I had to rely on my family to look after me. Please Ellie, enlighten us as to what we have lied about? You may not be able to keep track of your lies, but we certainly have. Not only do they attack me, they attacked my friends, family and children. Reporting dangerous misinformation is not attacking. They actively try and destroy peoples lives by contacting their employees about my friends and followers social media content. In the balance who is really destroying lives here? People reporting misinformation or people actively telling their platform to not use suncream, attend smears and mammograms? They call social services on people who agree with certain posts of mine and say they don’t give their children Calpol. Denying a child of proper medical care and pain relief is child abuse. They have been placing fake orders for businesses I use and then falsely claimed that they didn’t receive the item so this persons reputation and small business is on the line. Companies take their own risks by aligning themselves with you and your lies. They are contacting schools and asking if the headteacher is aware of the ‘radical’ parenting of some of my followers. For good reason. They have reported nurses and doctors to the GMC/MMC just for openly commenting on my posts for good reason… they are hellbent on destroying lives. Hellbent on SAVING the lives you are putting at risk.

There have been times where I believed the only way this would all stop and the only way they could be happy if I wasn’t here anymore that’s how dark things got to me… but I would never leave my children. No one wants you to die Ellie, just to stop spreading misinformation. That’s it.

So, for this reason I completely understand why people stay silent. You need bullet-proof skin and a whole supportive network to get free things like this… and if you don’t, you could find yourself in a very dark place. A dark place that you actively chose to put yourself in.
FYI I dictated this onto my phone so it might not be word for word 😂 I tried to do my best Ellie impersonation but I just couldn’t get that condescending holier than thou tone right.

Reactions: 5
I love this woman!!!

Never leave your kids - well, stone me. You’re a mother. You gave birth to them, it’s a given that you’d never leave them. But if the nature of what you do takes you to such dark places, you’ve got the answer, right in the palm of your hand. Just give it up. No one will care. Concentrate on cutting up fruit for your kids and teaching them to make their own sun screens. Your silly following will recover from your disappearance - you daft cow.

Many years ago, I tried to learn to play the piano. I can read music, sing, and play a couple of instruments - so I figured piano would come easy. It bleeping isn’t easy and I wanted to take a bleeping sledge hammer to it. The teacher lost his rag with me, so I got rid of the piano and chalked it up to experience. Sometimes Liey, you just have to do the right thing - and if that’s coming off social media and giving us a bastard break, then so bleeping be it.

In the meantime, we will continue to report all your tit until it’s check mate.
When I write " troofers the musical.. Do tek di vaccine" you're guaranteed a part.

• Haha
I am aware that there are a lot of people in this movement who feel like people should speak up, even if it costs them their job or family. I understand this… but I also understand why people don’t. Because deep down inside you know this is all fraudulent?

This last year, I have been absolutely torn apart on social media from trolls and bullies. I have been subjected to the most horrific and vile trolling of my life. You have also been the direct cause of bullying and trolling. If you hated it so much, and know how horrific it is why do you inflict it on others? I’ve been reported to every government organisation going. This is probably a lie, but to the ones you have been reported to, this is for good reason. I had my bank accounts frozen for weeks, my address put online, had lied and my personal life and physical health put online and I had to rely on my family to look after me. Please Ellie, enlighten us as to what we have lied about? You may not be able to keep track of your lies, but we certainly have. Not only do they attack me, they attacked my friends, family and children. Reporting dangerous misinformation is not attacking. They actively try and destroy peoples lives by contacting their employees about my friends and followers social media content. In the balance who is really destroying lives here? People reporting misinformation or people actively telling their platform to not use suncream, attend smears and mammograms? They call social services on people who agree with certain posts of mine and say they don’t give their children Calpol. Denying a child of proper medical care and pain relief is child abuse. They have been placing fake orders for businesses I use and then falsely claimed that they didn’t receive the item so this persons reputation and small business is on the line. Companies take their own risks by aligning themselves with you and your lies. They are contacting schools and asking if the headteacher is aware of the ‘radical’ parenting of some of my followers. For good reason. They have reported nurses and doctors to the GMC/MMC just for openly commenting on my posts for good reason… they are hellbent on destroying lives. Hellbent on SAVING the lives you are putting at risk.

There have been times where I believed the only way this would all stop and the only way they could be happy if I wasn’t here anymore that’s how dark things got to me… but I would never leave my children. No one wants you to die Ellie, just to stop spreading misinformation. That’s it.

So, for this reason I completely understand why people stay silent. You need bullet-proof skin and a whole supportive network to get free things like this… and if you don’t, you could find yourself in a very dark place. A dark place that you actively chose to put yourself in.
Love this. So eloquently written. I don’t think I’d have laid things out so nicely….

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe that anyone actually believes that she writes a post about her followers being attacked by trolls then THE SAME DAY, only 2 hours later.. she gets investigated by social services, the kids schools are contacted, and the investigation completed. What a coincidence since that’s what she was talking about this morning and so fast.

Anyone would think that IT DIDNT EVEN bleeping HAPPEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can’t believe that anyone actually believes that she writes a post about her followers being attacked by trolls then THE SAME DAY, only 2 hours later.. she gets investigated by social services, the kids schools are contacted, and the investigation completed. What a coincidence since that’s what she was talking about this morning and so fast.

Ellie’s life is like a film where things that would normally take months or years happen in a matter of hours.

Reactions: 8

Ooh what have I missed here?

Ooh what have I missed here?
She posted a long post about how terrible things happen to her followers. Including being reported to SS

Then, low and behold, sweet Jesus and the orphans, would you believe it, out of nowhere, she was investigated by SS - THE VERY SAME DAU. ....,the kids school involved, the investigation opened, closed and finalised all within 2 hours. There’s a long video on her live. She’s so lucky these things all happen so quickly for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ellie’s life is like a film where things that would normally take months or years happen in a matter of hours.
Imagine it, social services receive a call at, say 9am. By lunchtime, she has not only received a ‘call’ - but she’s convinced them that her children are safe, she’s a brilliant mother, blah de blah de blah. And all over the phone! Wow. Social services are bleeping amazing in her neck of the woods.

I’ve never heard such a load of bollocks. She makes it all up as she goes along.

Liey, if I was in your shoes, I’d remove myself from social media and I’d just crack on with being the best parent you can be. And, I’d try getting a job as well. That way, you’d have less bleeping time on your hands and who knows, you could even start paying your bills. Now there’s an idea. You can have that one on me.

Reactions: 12
Love this. So eloquently written. I don’t think I’d have laid things out so nicely….
It took some restraint 😂

Imagine it, social services receive a call at, say 9am. By lunchtime, she has not only received a ‘call’ - but she’s convinced them that her children are safe, she’s a brilliant mother, blah de blah de blah. And all over the phone! Wow. Social services are bleeping amazing in her neck of the woods.

I’ve never heard such a load of bollocks. She makes it all up as she goes along.

Liey, if I was in your shoes, I’d remove myself from social media and I’d just crack on with being the best parent you can be. And, I’d try getting a job as well. That way, you’d have less bleeping time on your hands and who knows, you could even start paying your bills. Now there’s an idea. You can have that one on me.
You know what I wouldn’t be surprised if she had said to them “ignore my Instagram it’s all a part of a big marketing ploy.. kids are perfectly safe, they’ve been vaxxed and they had cottage pie last night” …. that or she’s lying about the whole thing. Both very plausible.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She posted a long post about how terrible things happen to her followers. Including being reported to SS

Then, low and behold, sweet Jesus and the orphans, would you believe it, out of nowhere, she was investigated by SS - THE VERY SAME DAU. ....,the kids school involved, the investigation opened, closed and finalised all within 2 hours. There’s a long video on her live. She’s so lucky these things all happen so quickly for her.
Riiiiiiiiight of course that was opened and shut in two hours

maybe she taught the social workers how to do their jobs and is being commended for enlightening them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One of these days, someone really will report her, to social services, or the NSPCC, then she won’t be so bleeping quick to share the details. Crying wolf Liey, you’re such a tit.

Reactions: 10
SS being resolved by a single phone call to a school...hahaha! She is completely manipulating her flock though! Make out that you have these powerful organisations looking into you because of TrOlLs, but it's all resolved quickly because everything she is doing is completely fine and they saw nothing wrong and congratulated her on her stance and said they were too scared to speak out to her too and will completely change their practice. Can read her like a book! It's just sad that her sheep don't recognise the pattern because it is becoming so predictable.

As for her 'they put my address online', I wonder where else she is being spoken about as here the only things I've seen shared are things that are easily found publicly anyway! She put her own health online, and continues to do so everytime she is trying to prove she's right, plus we are at a point she's had everything and anything to try and shut down conversation so it becomes more of a case of guess which medical malady she hasn't had...

As for her followers that are doctors and nurses, they are breaching their codes of conduct so deserve to be highlighted to their registering bodies (if it's happening) if they are sharing nonsense, but don't think yourself Special, Love! If these doctors and nurses are spreading misinformation they could quite easily have come across their many colleagues who have reported them, and they have no clue who you are! Let's not pretend you have hundreds of thousands or millions of followers and are relevant to them! And GMC and NMC numbers are public! It takes seconds to find out someone's number, their specialty if they are beyond Foundation training. If they are in specialty training, say Paediatrics, or general practice, etc., you can also find out what deanery they are in (and Scotland even broken down into smaller areas as it's deanery is one big one!). And if there is evidence to show a doctor is not following their code of conduct, or using evidence-based medicine then there are grounds for them to be looked at. Thankfully if they are actually capable of using evidence, or at least not bringing the profession into disrepute on social media and keeping thoughts private, then there is no need to waste GMC/NMC time nor put a doctor or nurse through that stress. If nurses and doctors feel that strongly about something they want to whistle-blow, there are ways of going about it (even outwith the profession), without resorting to spreading misinformation and pseudo-science to idiots on social media who then use it to prop up dangerous crap!

Reactions: 8
We can report her to the SRA but as she’s not actually said she’s a solicitor then that prob won’t get us far. I’m hoping that someone takes action over the Magna Carta document on her website. Because people are getting to court now & being given massive fines.
I've never posted here before, but searching "Ellie Grey" on the SRA Solicitors Register shows she isn't registered with them, so she shouldn't be practicing (unless, of course, that isn't her name, I know very little about her) so there's pretty much nobody she can be reported to in terms of professional standards, she's allowed to say whatever she likes without repercussions from them

If SS are investigating her it must be due to the concern of someone close to the family..not folks like us who know her off of the internet. They don't have the resources for such thibgs...whixh means there is clearly a safegaurding issue within her 'circle.' Prehaps related to custody? After all she has accused her ex of several things online, maybe he has had enough. But hopefully right is done by the kids...she is manic they certainly are not safe there

Reactions: 4

I really feel someone should copy & paste this & send it to her (or post it somewhere some of her followers will see it).

Anyone else noticed the follower count on her backup backup account has jumped up overnight...around 7k yesterday, now just over 13k!!! Someone's preparing for another account shutdown and switcheroo scenario 🙄

I've never posted here before, but searching "Ellie Grey" on the SRA Solicitors Register shows she isn't registered with them, so she shouldn't be practicing (unless, of course, that isn't her name, I know very little about her) so there's pretty much nobody she can be reported to in terms of professional standards, she's allowed to say whatever she likes without repercussions from them
She’s not a solicitor. Not even a law student. x

Reactions: 2
A couple of small observations;

1) Kriepydee who ridiculed us as cowards for having anonymous accounts now has an anonymous account. He's more brazen and a bit of a potty mouth on his new nononewnormal insta. Suppose he can be if his customer doesn't know its him.

2) Exploding feet and bathroom sinks full of blood seem to be a thing of the past. Perhaps it was a rogue batch of vaccine that shed and did it. Or, more likely, it never happened.

3) Leanne Brown is promoting a toothbrush that look suspiciously like a sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.