Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a long post about how terrible things happen to her followers. Including being reported to SS

Then, low and behold, sweet Jesus and the orphans, would you believe it, out of nowhere, she was investigated by SS - THE VERY SAME DAU. ....,the kids school involved, the investigation opened, closed and finalised all within 2 hours. There’s a long video on her live. She’s so lucky these things all happen so quickly for her.
Absolute bullshit.....

Reactions: 5
She’s not a solicitor. Not even a law student. x
I've not read her threads, and apart from reading her letters from her Instagram, which by the way are a load of junk, I know nothing about her 🤣🤣 but I'm a law student and know nobody would be carrying on like her if they were one

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe that anyone actually believes that she writes a post about her followers being attacked by trolls then THE SAME DAY, only 2 hours later.. she gets investigated by social services, the kids schools are contacted, and the investigation completed. What a coincidence since that’s what she was talking about this morning and so fast.

Anyone would think that IT DIDNT EVEN bleeping HAPPEN.
I'm sure a few months back she tried claiming she'd taken them out of school?! Surprised she wants them going to the 'indoctrination camps'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm sure a few months back she tried claiming she'd taken them out of school?! Surprised she wants them going to the 'indoctrination camps'
Omg good spot! She said she’d withdrawn them to homeschool them a while ago....

Reactions: 7
Yeah I remember her saying it, then finding it odd she was only posting them in her stories outside of school hours. Another lie, do we have a running total? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will be bullshit anyway.
I’ve never seen such a bigger load of bullshit since Wanky ran round Tesco trying to say “Ethylene oxide” - “Social services looked at my social media” - how the duck did they manage that then? According to you, you’re ‘massively shadow banned’ - so how the bleeping hell did they manage to see all your tit? And, further more, if they HAD seen your tit, it would have alarmed them enough to take some action.

Now then, we’ve cleared that up - you’re a lying bastard. So, update on the GLO please. Go on, you know you want to. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If SS are investigating her it must be due to the concern of someone close to the family..not folks like us who know her off of the internet. They don't have the resources for such thibgs...whixh means there is clearly a safegaurding issue within her 'circle.' Prehaps related to custody? After all she has accused her ex of several things online, maybe he has had enough. But hopefully right is done by the kids...she is manic they certainly are not safe there
Or………………. It’s total and utter tit from the bull, and no call was received. She’s a bleeping not right.

Reactions: 9
Thing is .... internet goes no where. One day they will learn about all of their mothers lies

Reactions: 7
I seem to recall her saying they didn’t go to school. Maybe the school asked her to pay for a school trip and given her penchant for paying for duck all, she decided home schooling might be a better plan.

Reactions: 3
I seem to recall her saying they didn’t go to school. Maybe the school asked her to pay for a school trip and given her penchant for paying for duck all, she decided home schooling might be a better plan.
Or she couldn’t find a kids clothing store that was prepared to accept her bolloxy templates as payment, so faced with having to pay real grown ups money for school uniforms she decided to home school them in all the things a poor child should not be told. The bleep.

Bollocks! When does she have time for that?! Spends all day on Instagram!!
And researching. And on ‘calls’. Seem to remember her saying something last week about spending a lot of her day taking calls from people needing ‘advice’.
If her kids are home schooled, they must do a tit load of self-directed learning......

Reactions: 3
She absolutly said that the kids asked her to homeschool them and she didnt want them to be institutionalisd when she could teach them better. She said she had officially withdrawn them...then it never got mentioned again. Because it was a lie. Obviously.

Reactions: 12
Louise Hamptons latest video suggests that there are people fighting for my children's rights. What she means is they are fighting to stop children being vaccinated. Ironically they are fighting to remove parents right to choose. If there was a village where everyone was an idiot Louise would be the biggest idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can someone just sum up Loise Hampton for me nice and succinctly. I see she claims to be an NHS whistle-blower. I cant be fucked to listen to her shirty videos and bullshit ranting

Edit: *crappy... but she does seem quite shirty too

• Haha
Just watched Ellie’s video (I have a job Ellie so can’t sit on Instagram all day)

“I explained there’s no safeguarding issues and case closed”

now. I happen tobe friends with a couple of social workers. As if they would just call a parent get “there’s no issue” and say oh ok no worries we’ll close the case
If that did happen Ellie, don’t you think there would be cause for concern in regards to the efficiency of our children’s services....

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.