Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck :LOL: So no one can see what I say on her posts? Blimey. I wasn’t even rude! I just said “that’s not true it’s actually blah blah…”
That’s normally enough to warrant a block. “That person doesn’t agree with me. Can’t have people seeing that they won’t buy my tat. Or burn their kids in the sun. Or let early signs of cancer go unnoticed. Nope can’t be having that”
The girl wants to cause as much destruction to people’s lives as she can, and passes herself off as Mother Earth. Disgusting person. Karmas a witch though. She keeps sending her little minions to well recognised profiles, which isn’t going to work in her favour ultimately.....

'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity' MLK Jr.

I'm getting more and more angry as quite frankly the stupidity they are displaying is ridiculous, but said with so much confidence they are leading vulnerable people down the path. I originally thought she maybe wasn't hugely intelligent, but had enough about her to manipulate the situation and profit from it. Today I still think she is manipulative and a shill, but she is stupid! There is plenty info out there (and here, 👋 Ellie) to show that GPs are not getting bloody paid for the vaccines, or any NHS vaccines, they are getting reimbursed which is a huge difference (travel vaccines obviously are a separate thing)! If they were profiting from it, do you think they'd have been happy to have these vaccine centres set up and randoms trained to give them (don't worry, it is actually a very easy skill to learn so completely acceptable to have trained medical professionals just overseeing!)? Of course not. They'd have been arguing they wanted to do it and could have helped train their own friends and family members to help them in their own practices! But nope, because it's not worth the time and effort for 'reimbursement' when the entire population needed it and they are already breaking under the pressure in Primary Care. I just don't understand why people are still listening to her take on stats and immunology when she cannot even understand basic English like 'reimbursement'.

Then we have LB ages on banging on about the fact that the mask box says it doesn't protect against viruses! THE MASKS WERE NEVER INTENDED TO PROTECT YOU, BUT PROTECT OTHERS FROM YOU! IF YOU ARE BOTH WEARING THEM THEN THERE SHOULD BE IMPROVED PROTECTION FOR BOTH PROVIDING YOU USE CLEAN MASKS AND PUT THEM ON/OFF PROPERLY AND CLEAN YOUR HANDS!
I just don't understand how so far on the exact same principles need to be explained repeatedly to this shower of idiots!
I love the fact that LB's new account has 1600 followers from her 250000 main! Yes, you're definitely the 99%...🙄😂.
It’s almost like they enjoy the restrictions and destruction to the economy and people’s lives and want to drag this out for as long as they can
Oh wait. That’s exactly what ELLIE 👋🏻 Etc want. Follow the money.
Fuckin rat. I’ve had enough of it all today. These conspiracies are infiltrating into normal lives now. I know a few fairly intelligent people who point blank refuse to vaccinate themselves against Covid and won’t vaccinate their kids cause of social media.

That’s normally enough to warrant a block. “That person doesn’t agree with me. Can’t have people seeing that they won’t buy my tat. Or burn their kids in the sun. Or let early signs of cancer go unnoticed. Nope can’t be having that”
The girl wants to cause as much destruction to people’s lives as she can, and passes herself off as Mother Earth. Disgusting person. Karmas a witch though. She keeps sending her little minions to well recognised profiles, which isn’t going to work in her favour ultimately.....

It’s almost like they enjoy the restrictions and destruction to the economy and people’s lives and want to drag this out for as long as they can
Fuckin rat. I’ve had enough of it all today. These conspiracies are infiltrating into normal lives now. I know a few fairly normal people who point blank refuse to vaccinate themselves against Covid and won’t vaccinate their kids cause of social media.

Fuckin rat. I’ve had enough of it all today. These conspiracies are infiltrating into normal lives now. I know a few fairly intelligent people who point blank refuse to vaccinate themselves against Covid and won’t vaccinate their kids cause of social media.
Edit - i take back the word intelligent now I’ve thought about it

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

Edit - i take back the word intelligent now I’ve thought about it
I feel your pain. I’m bleeping sick of the lot of them. And have you seen the latest ‘thing’ they do when making their stupid, bleeping, cunting videos? Instead of saying ‘vaccine’ they mimic stabbing themselves in the arm with a pen. I wish they’d take the bleeping pen and either stab themselves in the eye or shove it in their gob sideways.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel your pain. I’m bleeping sick of the lot of them. And have you seen the latest ‘thing’ they do when making their stupid, bleeping, cunting videos? Instead of saying ‘vaccine’ they mimic stabbing themselves in the arm with a pen. I wish they’d take the bleeping pen and either stab themselves in the eye or shove it in their gob sideways.
Imagine ellie bleeping grey shutting up about vaccines and conspiracies for one whole day.
I wonder what the effects will be from her telling women to ignore their invite for a smear. I wonder how many people have long covid or lost their lives cause this scavving little woman tells them they dont need to social distance, wear masks or sanistise. Never mind the jabs.
darwinian I guess.

Loving the latest post on agenda anti lies!!
That’s strange Ellie. I’m could’ve sworn it’s on the internet to see that you did infact stock up on suncream. Wonder why you’d claim otherwise 🤥🤔💷
Oh that’s right you’d rather tell people to let their children burn than get an actual job.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I’m done. I’m just done. I have been on this Earth for a while. I have never seen anything like this. I’m off to lie in a darkened room. Someone get me a bleeping baseball bat. Apparently, it is a song. I bet Elvis Presley is turning in his bleeping grave.

Christ on a bleeping bike! Most of them seem to have a problem with their spines - they just can’t seem to stand up properly. And don’t get me started on the inclusion of those children! Clearly not comfortable being there...😡

Is there a way Ellie sort of limits comments so you can’t see them on her posts, but they’re not actually deleted because you can click on them via your notification? :unsure:
Twice this past week I’ve corrected her half-truths and she’s replied telling me I’m wrong then my comment is sort of hidden so no one else can see it? Weird.
She’s restricted you. She can see posts but no-one else can. Spineless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hello I am new here and I’ve only been aware of this woman (and a few other similar ones) for a few days but omg what a horror show. I swing from thinking they are fully stupid, to that they know exactly what they are doing but don’t care (psychopaths?). The way they are influencing genuinely vulnerable people is absolutely terrifying 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Hello I am new here and I’ve only been aware of this woman (and a few other similar ones) for a few days but omg what a horror show. I swing from thinking they are fully stupid, to that they know exactly what they are doing but don’t care (psychopaths?). The way they are influencing genuinely vulnerable people is absolutely terrifying 🤷‍♀️
Welcome along………. I think. 🤣

Reactions: 6
Imagine ellie bleeping grey shutting up about vaccines and conspiracies for one whole day.
I wonder what the effects will be from her telling women to ignore their invite for a smear. I wonder how many people have long covid or lost their lives cause this scavving little woman tells them they dont need to social distance, wear masks or sanistise. Never mind the jabs.
darwinian I guess.

That’s strange Ellie. I’m could’ve sworn it’s on the internet to see that you did infact stock up on suncream. Wonder why you’d claim otherwise 🤥🤔💷
Oh that’s right you’d rather tell people to let their children burn than get an actual job.
I've say it before and I'll say it again, I don't believe for a second that you even went to Gambia Ellie.

Reactions: 12
But see this way she can say she never blocked you nor stopped anyone asking questions! She's just made it so that none of her sheep can see that she makes up huge amounts and look into actual facts for themselves. It is better than blocking you as for many they may not even realise it has happened and that they are being 'censored', so you don't contact her with a new account as you can still post, she's just able to control what anyone else then gets exposed to.
That’s actually really pissed me off :cautious:

Reactions: 3
Its a joke. I got a warning for bullying and I didn't even swear. And these fuckers post all sorts of tit. I hate them
I reported this post by Exposing_stupid earlier. I usually report his drivel for false information, but I felt some of the language he was using was worthy of a hate speech/bullying report.

Instagram said no 🙄

Attachments

Reactions: 5
‘taught in school’ if she’s a ‘solicitor’ why isn’t she talking about what she was taught in uni or her LPC?
Solicitors are taught to critically analyse everything, there is no way in gods green earth that someone using that type of language ‘asleep’ etc - is legally trained.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m a lawyer. I can 100% guarantee that she’s not. The law isn’t corrupt.
I was just about to say the same thing. Like duck is she involved in the legal profession. I mean I've met some crappy solicitors ..... but come on.

I actually think she might need some mental health assistance if she feels like that though.

Reactions: 6
I reported this post by Exposing_stupid earlier. I usually report his drivel for false information, but I felt some of the language he was using was worthy of a hate speech/bullying report.

Instagram said no 🙄
Unbelievable I just reported it too not that it will make a difference 😡

Reactions: 1
I’m a lawyer. I can 100% guarantee that she’s not. The law isn’t corrupt.
I'd have said at best admin in a solicitor's office...but even then her language...and well if she does, she'll also know that it is illegal to imply that you are a qualified solicitor so she better hope that she is real! The Internet doesn't forget anyone who wants to pretend to be a professional in a registered profession!

Reactions: 4

Instagram said no 🙄
Oh so Instagram can look at reported posts. Yet the likes of Ellie is still on there. So censored

• Angry
‘taught in school’ if she’s a ‘solicitor’ why isn’t she talking about what she was taught in uni or her LPC?
Solicitors are taught to critically analyse everything, there is no way in gods green earth that someone using that type of language ‘asleep’ etc - is legally trained.
Thanks Nosey! I quite love you! Always on point! My bestie is a lawyer. Going back to the GLO.
Can we do something like that? Against 'oor Liey'?

I agree she carries on a lot further. I also think she's lying. Apparently her husband is a doctor too. No chance

Reactions: 1
How sad is this? Afraid to leave the house because of bullshit stories. Also how can a solicitor be so dumb
Doesn’t ring true to me.... 🙄

Exactly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.