Ellie Grey #9 No GLO, no hair, she's always right, and balding KieKie, her portly parasite

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ellie. You play yourself off as an intelligent girl.
however your post regarding vaccine payments to gp’s surgeries.... we’ve already explained this payment scheme. It’s also easily explained if you DO YOUR BASTARD RESEARCH. So are you bleeping thick or trying to cause fear and a bleeping scene
I’m going to go with the latter seeing as your favourite pastime is to block any one correcting you.
GET A bleeping GRIP YOU EVIL LITTLE GNOME. (Also get some real life mates and stop begging strangers online to love you. Or seek mental health treatment. Preferably privately. Sounds like the tax payers already funded your endless treatments considering how much you detest the nhs and modern medicine.)
Even better duck off to an island somewhere and take your little tribe of conspiracy rats with you.

I’d message you directly but you’ve blocked so you can’t be confronted. tit house.

See today’s topic re: Islands.

Namely an island exclusively for the unvaccinated, woke people. Free from disease, except those of the venereal variety. From which they will heal themselves with dandelions & kale.
Liey will cure herself from all her ailments by sunning her fourth eye. If she’s not too busy talking out of it.....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not only does Leanne Brown believe in chemtrails and that you can cure cancer by playing the bongos, she's now paying someone to put her shoes in a cupboard. Funny old world we live in.....
Leanne was losing so many jobs through her nuts instagram posts, and effecting Wes Browns holiday football club too. So she has had to set up a separate account for her "truths." So shes pretending to be "unwoke" for cash rather than owning her truths...very moralistic. Along the same lines as all these cunts pretending to be exempt from masks rather than just saying to the bloke at Tesco "i wont wear one because i beleive this is a plandemic dreamt up by lizard kings to ensure i get bacterial pneumonia."
Spineless, the lot of them.

Reactions: 7
Leanne was losing so many jobs through her nuts instagram posts, and effecting Wes Browns holiday football club too. So she has had to set up a separate account for her "truths." So shes pretending to be "unwoke" for cash rather than owning her truths...very moralistic. Along the same lines as all these cunts pretending to be exempt from masks rather than just saying to the bloke at Tesco "i wont wear one because i beleive this is a plandemic dreamt up by lizard kings to ensure i get bacterial pneumonia."
Spineless, the lot of them.
They are not spineless. They are *checks notes* ....
BRAVE AND COURAGEOUS WARRIORS

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is there a way Ellie sort of limits comments so you can’t see them on her posts, but they’re not actually deleted because you can click on them via your notification? :unsure:
Twice this past week I’ve corrected her half-truths and she’s replied telling me I’m wrong then my comment is sort of hidden so no one else can see it? Weird.

Reactions: 1
Not only does Leanne Brown believe in chemtrails and that you can cure cancer by playing the bongos, she's now paying someone to put her shoes in a cupboard. Funny old world we live in.....
I’d pay someone to clear out my bleeping cupboards, not put stuff in them. duck my bleeping life, imagine having so little going on in your life that you would pay someone to sort your cunting footwear out. What a waste of living breath.

Reactions: 4
Is there a way Ellie sort of limits comments so you can’t see them on her posts, but they’re not actually deleted because you can click on them via your notification? :unsure:
Twice this past week I’ve corrected her half-truths and she’s replied telling me I’m wrong then my comment is sort of hidden so no one else can see it? Weird.
Shes put you on restricted

Reactions: 3
Yes her comments are all restricted

• Wow
Reactions: 2
there was someone commenting correcting someone else about the furlough scheme as it was her job and I can’t see her comments there now. Bit strange to delete someone for knowing their stuff about furlough…

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’d pay someone to clear out my bleeping cupboards, not put stuff in them. duck my bleeping life, imagine having so little going on in your life that you would pay someone to sort your cunting footwear out. What a waste of living breath.
Wouldn't mind if she worked but she just twats about all day. We had 3 kids with one on the way, my wife was studying for her degree and working full time and still had time to sort the cupboards out.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity' MLK Jr.

I'm getting more and more angry as quite frankly the stupidity they are displaying is ridiculous, but said with so much confidence they are leading vulnerable people down the path. I originally thought she maybe wasn't hugely intelligent, but had enough about her to manipulate the situation and profit from it. Today I still think she is manipulative and a shill, but she is stupid! There is plenty info out there (and here, 👋 Ellie) to show that GPs are not getting bloody paid for the vaccines, or any NHS vaccines, they are getting reimbursed which is a huge difference (travel vaccines obviously are a separate thing)! If they were profiting from it, do you think they'd have been happy to have these vaccine centres set up and randoms trained to give them (don't worry, it is actually a very easy skill to learn so completely acceptable to have trained medical professionals just overseeing!)? Of course not. They'd have been arguing they wanted to do it and could have helped train their own friends and family members to help them in their own practices! But nope, because it's not worth the time and effort for 'reimbursement' when the entire population needed it and they are already breaking under the pressure in Primary Care. I just don't understand why people are still listening to her take on stats and immunology when she cannot even understand basic English like 'reimbursement'.

Then we have LB ages on banging on about the fact that the mask box says it doesn't protect against viruses! THE MASKS WERE NEVER INTENDED TO PROTECT YOU, BUT PROTECT OTHERS FROM YOU! IF YOU ARE BOTH WEARING THEM THEN THERE SHOULD BE IMPROVED PROTECTION FOR BOTH PROVIDING YOU USE CLEAN MASKS AND PUT THEM ON/OFF PROPERLY AND CLEAN YOUR HANDS!
I just don't understand how so far on the exact same principles need to be explained repeatedly to this shower of idiots!
I love the fact that LB's new account has 1600 followers from her 250000 main! Yes, you're definitely the 99%...🙄😂.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
'Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity' MLK Jr.

I'm getting more and more angry as quite frankly the stupidity they are displaying is ridiculous, but said with so much confidence they are leading vulnerable people down the path. I originally thought she maybe wasn't hugely intelligent, but had enough about her to manipulate the situation and profit from it. Today I still think she is manipulative and a shill, but she is stupid! There is plenty info out there (and here, 👋 Ellie) to show that GPs are not getting bloody paid for the vaccines, or any NHS vaccines, they are getting reimbursed which is a huge difference (travel vaccines obviously are a separate thing)! If they were profiting from it, do you think they'd have been happy to have these vaccine centres set up and randoms trained to give them (don't worry, it is actually a very easy skill to learn so completely acceptable to have trained medical professionals just overseeing!)? Of course not. They'd have been arguing they wanted to do it and could have helped train their own friends and family members to help them in their own practices! But nope, because it's not worth the time and effort for 'reimbursement' when the entire population needed it and they are already breaking under the pressure in Primary Care. I just don't understand why people are still listening to her take on stats and immunology when she cannot even understand basic English like 'reimbursement'.

Then we have LB ages on banging on about the fact that the mask box says it doesn't protect against viruses! THE MASKS WERE NEVER INTENDED TO PROTECT YOU, BUT PROTECT OTHERS FROM YOU! IF YOU ARE BOTH WEARING THEM THEN THERE SHOULD BE IMPROVED PROTECTION FOR BOTH PROVIDING YOU USE CLEAN MASKS AND PUT THEM ON/OFF PROPERLY AND CLEAN YOUR HANDS!
I just don't understand how so far on the exact same principles need to be explained repeatedly to this shower of idiots!
I love the fact that LB's new account has 1600 followers from her 250000 main! Yes, you're definitely the 99%...🙄😂.
I particularly liked her post about antibiotics not curing viruses. I think even most people without any medical background knows antibiotics are for bacteria not viruses. Dumb bint

Shes taken it down now so someone must have informed her how stupid she is

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck :LOL: So no one can see what I say on her posts? Blimey. I wasn’t even rude! I just said “that’s not true it’s actually blah blah…”
But see this way she can say she never blocked you nor stopped anyone asking questions! She's just made it so that none of her sheep can see that she makes up huge amounts and look into actual facts for themselves. It is better than blocking you as for many they may not even realise it has happened and that they are being 'censored', so you don't contact her with a new account as you can still post, she's just able to control what anyone else then gets exposed to.

Reactions: 5

And now Leanne Brown has posted the Star of David. I called someone a lard bucket before and it got removed!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
What the duck :LOL: So no one can see what I say on her posts? Blimey. I wasn’t even rude! I just said “that’s not true it’s actually blah blah…”
That's what I got blocked for way before the tattle thread even started

And now Leanne Brown has posted the Star of David. I called someone a lard bucket before and it got removed!!
Its a joke. I got a warning for bullying and I didn't even swear. And these fuckers post all sorts of tit. I hate them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.