Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are still banging on about ethylene oxide despite multiple sources out there explaining how items are sterilised in it but it is removed...do they not realise that some of the equipment used for their surgeries, dental work and fillers, tattoos, hangover drips, etc. have likely been in contact with it for the exact same purposes and have the exact same allowed trace levels?!

Do they realise that many of the surgeons I've worked with are 'dinosaurs', going about their business for decades wearing masks every day for hours and not many have significant lung issues (some do as a result of smoking in younger years to deal with stress, etc. and it being more acceptable in 'their time'). As for the microplastics claim, well to be fair the public have been advised that 100% cotton is suitable for day to day use...it's up to them to chose suitable products to wash them in! No doubt none of them think twice about their sheet masks and all the plastic 'technology' being used in their treatments. The plastic in their bottled waters and likely most of the food they eat if they are eating fish and meat, and shock....they are already in the air we breathe! No one is forcing anyone to wear a disposable surgical mask (except in clinical areas just now I believe) if you are prepared and make sure you are carrying your own clean cotton coverings.

And as for the second screenshot, yes diet and lifestyle have their place, but that's not how all medicine and disease works arseholes! Guess where bigger profit is typically made...alternative medicine and 'lifestyle brands'. If someone is selling you a meditation or yoga course...look at what they are charging! How many who make 'diet' and 'lifestyle' changes are doing that simply by changing what they buy at the supermarket...oh, nope! There are usually books being peddled, alongside an online course, multiple supplements and why not throw a bit of merchandise in there too?!

Big pharma isn't all light and out for no profit. There has to be profit to make people want to do things, and to also be able to create new meds. How do they think these companies can even begin to think about creating new cancer meds, insulins, biological for the inflammatory conditions, etc. Eating different isn't enough to change the chemical imbalances involved in many with depression. Living differently may help deal with Crohn's and UC and hopefully limit their impact, but it won't stop them occurring or cure them! What about the infants out there with significant diseases that are killing them young before they have a chance to eat a poor diet or get stressed and need to meditate? In the US there is incentives for healthcare providers to push meds and one brand over another, but that doesn't happen in the UK. There are a lot of guidelines in place that basically tell doctors (and some nurses) treatment pathways and a lot of them do advise limited or no medication for many conditions and scenarios WHERE APPROPRIATE. The NHS doesn't have the budget to throw expensive meds at every person in the country so exercise and lifestyle is often advised initially WHEN THERE IS EVIDENCE TO SHOW IT HAS ENOUGH OF AN EFFECT, NOT JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ON IG SAID FOOD IS BETTER THAN MEDS, it's just often not what patients want to hear, and in those scenarios meds do become necessary to prevent harm that will cost the patient and NHS a lot more in the long term. I followed LB after she left housewives as she seemed (hahahaha) sensible at the time. Wonder if she would have told Tanya who was clearly in a bad way with PND to just eat broccoli and meditate?

Sorry, that was a novel but I'm just sick of the preaching of complete and utter tit!

As for Liey, I'm really hoping the shaving of the head is going to go somewhere after her thermogram post...no reason for a shaved head in 'cancer' if you are not dealing with chemo or radiation burning that area and I'd like to think some of her sheep will wake to that! And well any potential 'donations' due to health can be investigated for fraud at that point...

Attachments

Reactions: 10
And meanwhile, in the real world............ shag off Liey. We’re only in May, or does your year start at a different time? Silly bleep. And what, in the name of duck, are these two taking?
That Samantha is a sad case if you read her story online in the papers and the whole thing has engulfed her into obsession and Qanon beliefs , satanic cults etc and the other idiot Em clarke is ex Tommy Robinson supporter who now apparently goes around the world saving children a lot from the Middle East and of course has a go fund me page . The excitement on them both when they talk about catching Boris & his wife torturing a baby & Matt Hancock buying a child . I would love them to sue these twats !!
They really are dangerous idiots and so are Samantha Browne & Em Clarke 😬

Reactions: 1
So tampons and sanitary towels are bad for us now. She’s always got a problem with something

Reactions: 2
And everything’s ‘laced’ with something. She likes that scary word. She’d have inhaled more toxins from filling up her car at that petrol station than a lifetime of tampon use, hypocritical stupid witch. What’s the bets her bathroom cupboard is rammed with more sanitary products that Superdrug - mooncup my ass.

You’re more toxic than any sanitary towel Liey, if you’re that concerned about public health stop trying to kill people with misinformation about mammograms and smear tests and buy yourself a push bike. Or maybe get Kriepy to pull you along in a rickshaw. bleep.

Reactions: 6
Think it’s safe to say there was no woman in the patrol garage
I concur. Another work of fiction by Liey. If anything a woman went in and asked a member of staff why there was a scrawny malnourished 12 year old Romanian orphan trying to use the petrol pumps.

And why the duck would you announce on a public forum your health conditions prior to even securing an interview? Has anyone ever seen anyone do that before?

Oh yes, you’d do that if you’re an attention seeking compulsive liar, that’ll be it. Silly me.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
1. Strange that she is begging for an office admin job seeing as she has all those degrees.
2. Noone is going to give you a job when you spell licence wrong on your 'application '.
3. Cancer shmancer.
And effect instead of affect. Many years of experience at 24?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also since when can you guarentee that all appointments are after 5pm. Especially if you’re fighting cancer!

Also since when can you guarentee that all appointments are after 5pm. Especially if you’re fighting cancer!
what appointments is an admin / office manager likely to have to go to? Meeting with the stationery supplier? surely the point in having an office manager is that they are in the office.

• Haha
what appointments is an admin / office manager likely to have to go to? Meeting with the stationery supplier? surely the point in having an office manager is that they are in the office.
That was back in 2018 - she has clearly gone up in the world now - no longer needs to go for admin roles, with all those cunting degrees, she can be considered for the CEO position of a FTSE100 business.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Strange she didn’t mention the degree in biomedical research or the law degree when applying for a job just said she’s good on the phone .. so modest

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And I think we can safely assume the only fleeting office experience she had was at Daddy’s office, and I think we can safely assume a) she never turned up b) when she did she had lots of tantrums and was an all round PITA.

Reactions: 3
How long till this all comes crumbling down and she’s truly exposed for the fraud/compulsive liar/inflated self-importance idiot that she is? It’s hilarious watching this girl live out her main character syndrome online, providing us bitter evil jealous tattlers with much entertainment but like....her fans must be so so stupid to not put things together and figure it out. When’s this gunna end? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.