Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*need to change my story as I will lose engagement once everyone is hugging inside the pub*

Still prefer my version, chemtrails to kill off the unvaccinated though.

😂😂😂 No you don't Ellie.
1. I thought that they discounted the 5G theory after the msm used is as an example of how nuts they were (I know biba supported then completely denied it).
2. Even in their 'theories' it was the exitation of water (or oxygen) molecules the same as a traditional microwave. Radiation poisoning is a completely different thing.
3. She really needs to get a refund on her biomedical science degree.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reporting frenzy on her page this morning. She's gone all out with her wacky ideas
That's normally a precursor for her taking it down temporarily... I mean Instagram blocking her truth.

If you buy followers on Insta, do they share stuff as well (bots)? I can imagine her trying to get exposure prior to going silent.

Also, screenshots please for those of us that are blocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
That's normally a precursor for her taking it down temporarily... I mean Instagram blocking her truth.

If you buy followers on Insta, do they share stuff as well (bots)? I can imagine her trying to get exposure prior to going silent.

Also, screenshots please for those of us that are blocked.
Yes screen shots please 🧐

Reactions: 4
So her followers are 88 thousand but the average likes she gets on her posts are betweeen 1000 and 6000. Something doesn’t correlate here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I've never heard of this happening before .... a totally completely new period symptom ....
Ive heard some women have even reported blood coming out of their vaginas for about a week EVERY MONTH 😱

So yeah, we don’t want your theory Liey, stick it up your arse cause that’s where tit belongs.

Oh and you and the kids wear EMF protection clothing do you? Is that the whole wardrobe, worn all the time? Or just sometimes? Like the WiFi - just sometimes? Must be terribly expensive, especially at the rate kids grow. Far cheaper to get pods and bubbles to exist in, a la Michael Jackson. A bit like zorbs. They might even do an XXXXXL for Kriepy to squeeze into.

And I don’t even know what shungite is, but you seem very inconsistent in your wearing of it. Maybe there are good 5G days and bad 5G days. Weird. But heaven forfend you’re asked to wear a mask for your trip to that Mecca of poison filled capitalism that is ASDA 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ive heard some women have even reported blood coming out of their vaginas for about a week EVERY MONTH 😱

So yeah, we don’t want your theory Liey, stick it up your arse cause that’s where tit belongs.

Oh and you and the kids wear EMF protection clothing do you? Is that the whole wardrobe, worn all the time? Or just sometimes? Like the WiFi - just sometimes? Must be terribly expensive, especially at the rate kids grow. Far cheaper to get pods and bubbles to exist in, a la Michael Jackson. A bit like zorbs. They might even do an XXXXXL for Kriepy to squeeze into.

And I don’t even know what shungite is, but you seem very inconsistent in your wearing of it. Maybe there are good 5G days and bad 5G days. Weird. But heaven forfend you’re asked to wear a mask for your trip to that Mecca of poison filled capitalism that is ASDA 🤣
I saw Kiekie and Elsybels25 today in the park so cute 🥰

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stupid bleep
“Her theories” are getting worse by the day , her poor children putting up with her bullshit ! Eloise Morphett needs an intervention from her family. She’s absolutely mad .........well I say mad a total bleep is the scientific name

Reactions: 7
I'm pleased she did the 5g post. Shows yet again how useless she is. Plus the comments are my 10 mins of comedy time, actually better than most comedy shows. Thank you Ellie, for once.

A few little screen shots for those blocked - I never comment or like anything - I would be blocked otherwise. Purely for reading, laughing and now a few screenshots for you all, but only when public which can be difficult to catch. She swings about 10 times a day between making it public and private.
EVERYTHING she does is censored. Her Insta her website even though the forum is titles 'The Uncensored Forum", which is hilarious as she moans about others censoring, the government censoring, people staying anonymous (then she can't make an example of them and send the wolves in - @wooanonwarrior we support you).

Here is the 5g latest. Her link to one report is hilarious - I am not going to pretend to fully understand and don't have time to investigate - some of us have jobs Ellie, but briefly it looks like one study by one person using 48 test subjects plus a control group. Very thorough! And she is moaning about not enough testing on a 'never seen before vaccine that sheds all over the place' - all complete nonsense as previously mentioned.

Love the links in comments - "you can buy skunkgite from me! just go to my profile" - desperate the lot of them.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So wait a minute, we've gone from them sharing stories of the world and his wife getting clots from the vaccine to them now bleeding too much and being depleted in clotting factors, to now the body clotting again. Pick a lane! Lol

Maybe I should be concerned, my phone is 5g enabled and it goes on and off 5g/4g depending on where I am, and I am genuinely SEVERELY anaemic so have decreased Haemoglobin function all the time (Hb keeps dropping <50g/L for anyone that understands that). Oh yep, nope, no scientific evidence that anaemia increases clot risk (low iron can but RARELY, high iron is a greater risk). Infact, the opposite is true EG. High haematocrit, haemoglobin and Red Cell Count is associated with increased clotting risks. She has also lifted part of an abstract that says they are looking at whether the body is less able to break down clots to to electromagnetic forces (decrease in fibrinolytic activity), so wouldn't be related to all this bleeding they are claiming! It's cute when my nieces and nephews try to interpret medical papers and get it completely wrong, you could even forgive the average person on the street who doesn't read science papers, not so much someone lying about her education to try and make a name for herself whilst spouting absolute tit that has the potential to do harm!

As for all their crystals, etc. if they believe they are doing anything, and their house, cars and bodies are covered in them, how TF do they think they still have access to IG to read and respond to this s*** on their phones that are in their hands? LB spends all day on social media surrounded by crystals! If it was stopping the them at all, you wouldn't get the signal and they aren't going to suddenly differentiate between your phone and body! Make it make sense! Lol

Really 🙄 Dumme and Liey in full
Effect pair of arseholes “Pinky & Perky”
Wonder how they are going to be able to justify shingles in unvaccinated people? It's almost like it's a dormant virus that reactivates in some occasionally...
I could imagine shingles being an issue for a handful of people as it would be at any time. My parents have had shingles a couple of times each, following the cold, after a death of a parent, randomly, etc. Neither after their vaccines! 😲 It's almost as though shingles is 'one of those things'...funnily enough, it's why there is a shingles vaccine for older people because of this risk of complications!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
No jaclyn you aren't.

Ellie who the hell do you think you are putting the fear of God into this young woman for instagram notoriety.
bleep.
Scanning? What the duck are these woman on? Another bleeping planet Jesus. Why on earth do people fall for this tit

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.