Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This also happened to one of Ellie’s own followers @Gracefvictory, she was ventilated just before Xmas I believe and is still recovering. Interestingly I don’t think she follows Ms Grey any more! Only in her 20s!
More like Ellie blocked her for having the audacity to allege an illness from a fake virus and obviously a shill 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 567434
oh dear god, shitting out vaccine poison affects fish!!!! I seriously hope this person is joking.

Shitting out vaccine poison affects fish????????
I’ve only just watched this video. So girls as young as 8 are spotting? 🤔 what the actual duck?
God I dislike her!

This also happened to one of Ellie’s own followers @Gracefvictory, she was ventilated just before Xmas I believe and is still recovering. Interestingly I don’t think she follows Ms Grey any more! Only in her 20s!
Sorry I didn’t realise my last rant was so long 😂
Yes, I remember that happening to her. I didn’t realise at the time that she followed Ellie, until somebody told me.
I know she had woken up, but I only just looked at the recent posts on her page. She has only just left hospital 😳 no doubt it’s going to take her a long, long time to recover, if she ever does fully.
She’s lucky to be alive of course. But I hope she makes a full recovery. It’s awful! I wonder if at some point she might speak out about what happened to her? When she’s ready maybe. I’m sure she has enough to contend with at the moment.
No doubt they would probably shame her. Not to be rude, I’m not saying this, but they would probably say that as she is overweight, then it’s her own fault for being unhealthy. Like the woman in the BBC article, who has asthma. No doubt they will excuse her being so ill from Covid, because she has a pre-existing condition. I really hate these people!

Reactions: 3
What a twit on a tent pole. Listening to her is like taking racial equality advice from Adolf Hitler.

Trying to scaremonger men in thinking something is wrong with them based on absolutely nothing.
it’s ridiculous that I have a 20 something woman, (whose life is nothing but poor choices) trying to tell me that something is wrong with my body because I don’t have periods. She’s got her whole post lockdown career in check.

bleep of all trades, master of none.

Reactions: 10
I think, with all this shedding going on, the only answer is the antivaxxers go into lockdown to ensure they don't go near any of the vaxxed folk and end up catching exploding foot syndrome.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think, with all this shedding going on, the only answer is the antivaxxers go into lockdown to ensure they don't go near any of the vaxxed folk and end up catching exploding foot syndrome.
Yeah it’s terrible, all these exploding feet.

Mind you, if you think that’s bad, my mum’s friend’s window cleaners sister spoke to someone who knew some who had the vaccine - she woke up with her head THE WRONG WAY ROUND and she had curry coming out her elbows.

True story.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Mind you, if you think that’s bad, my mum’s friend’s window cleaners sister spoke to someone who knew some who had the vaccine - she woke up with her head THE WRONG WAY ROUND and she had curry coming out her elbows.

True story.
Curry coming out of her elbows? I think you need to quote your sauce...

• Haha
Reactions: 14

True story.
Ahhh classic curry elbow

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I really don’t want to go through a 26 page thread! But has she gone? Has she deleted her account or is she still attention seeking?

The whole “Sun beds are so healthy for you, what the government said is lies” really got me especially when there are studies that show sun beds put you at an increased risk of melanoma.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t want to go through a 26 page thread! But has she gone? Has she deleted her account or is she still attention seeking?

The whole “Sun beds are so healthy for you, what the government said is lies” really got me especially when there are studies that show sun beds put you at an increased risk of melanoma.
She's sadly still around. Now she's charging for membership to her crappy website, has shaved her head and has drones of women in her inbox telling her all about their monthlies.

Reactions: 5
How many Ellie fans are lurking, I know we've had a couple of comments but I suspect that we have quite a few followers.

I will be selling autographed photos of ellie, (pg I'm not disgusting)
£7.99 and £3.95 post and packaging to you fan girls/boys

Just message me your address, bank details, passwords and mothers maiden name 👍

I have a particular interest in this. This week I have a meeting with a medic and a couple of MPs. If I can make some noise around this, her days of tanning her rancid little tattooed arse in tanning salons, may be numbered. Oh - and she’s still a bleep. That will never change.

Reactions: 14
I have a particular interest in this. This week I have a meeting with a medic and a couple of MPs. If I can make some noise around this, her days of tanning her rancid little tattooed arse in tanning salons, may be numbered. Oh - and she’s still a bleep. That will never change.
You used the C word! I like you. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Liey you’ve only gone and bought too many followers too quickly 🤦🏻‍♀️ - now it’s just getting silly, not even plausible. Anyone would think you consider your followers unobservant and unintelligent. But we’re not 🖕🙂🙂🙂

Reactions: 3
Liey you’ve only gone and bought too many followers too quickly 🤦🏻‍♀️ - now it’s just getting silly, not even plausible. Anyone would think you consider your followers unobservant and unintelligent. But we’re not 🖕🙂🙂🙂
Buying followers is against IG terms of service. I would have thought they a 4k increase in one day would be grounds for investigating and putting the onus on her to demonstrate why the sudden spike.

Reactions: 6
Considering she blocks people that try and follow...I’d say that increase is as fishy as her soap

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.