Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scanning? What the duck are these woman on? Another bleeping planet Jesus. Why on earth do people fall for this tit
I did wonder. How is she scanning. Who's doing the lab work etc. Its just bullshit, when will their followers wake up..

Reactions: 6
How do they even keep a straight face... Botox I suppose. And yes @Ultramarine please don’t blow your cover by commenting or even following anyone vaguely sane! We need and appreciate you guys being our spies in the camp, and best of all I’m sure it makes Liey RAGE that she doesn’t know who the moles are 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ive heard some women have even reported blood coming out of their vaginas for about a week EVERY MONTH 😱

So yeah, we don’t want your theory Liey, stick it up your arse cause that’s where tit belongs.

Oh and you and the kids wear EMF protection clothing do you? Is that the whole wardrobe, worn all the time? Or just sometimes? Like the WiFi - just sometimes? Must be terribly expensive, especially at the rate kids grow. Far cheaper to get pods and bubbles to exist in, a la Michael Jackson. A bit like zorbs. They might even do an XXXXXL for Kriepy to squeeze into.

And I don’t even know what shungite is, but you seem very inconsistent in your wearing of it. Maybe there are good 5G days and bad 5G days. Weird. But heaven forfend you’re asked to wear a mask for your trip to that Mecca of poison filled capitalism that is ASDA 🤣
I saw no evidence of shugnite in her shower photo ... and she was holding the phone quite close to her shugniteless body. 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And social distancing or better still go into their own lockdown
Ironically, I have seen some comments where the anti-maskers actually want to wear masks and socially distance around the vaccinated now 😂 maybe we should have spread this bullshit sooner, so they actually did the right thing, even if it was for the wrong reasons.
The fact that these people are so stupid, is mind blowing!
Conspirituality podcast have referred to this phenomenon in their last few podcasts, and have named It ‘reverse contagion anxiety’. Apparently there are a number of “influencers” who have said they wanted to ‘turn the tables’ on the vaccinated. As we have apparently been shaming them this whole time for not abiding by the rules, getting vaccinated etc.
@love.and.light.confesssionals also did a great post on this

I have a particular interest in this. This week I have a meeting with a medic and a couple of MPs. If I can make some noise around this, her days of tanning her rancid little tattooed arse in tanning salons, may be numbered. Oh - and she’s still a bleep. That will never change.
Ooh! What’s happening, is there a chance that sunbeds may actually be banned? 🙏🏻 Can’t believe they’re even still legal in this country to be honest. They should be called death beds. I hate them. Please keep up updated and let us know if there’s anything we can do? Petitions, sharing info etc. Not sure if that even does anything tbh. But I hope you get some results from your actions 🤞🏻
And the C word is the best word, and the most appropriate word in Ellie’s case!

Scanning? What the duck are these woman on? Another bleeping planet Jesus. Why on earth do people fall for this tit
What makes me laugh is these deadbeats have been constantly stating that the covid virus has never been isolated and suddenly Jaclyn "poker face" Dunne can spot a virus with the naked eye. I hope she's using Koch's Postulates.. I'd hate for her to look foolish..

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ironically, I have seen some comments where the anti-maskers actually want to wear masks and socially distance around the vaccinated now 😂 maybe we should have spread this bullshit sooner, so they actually did the right thing, even if it was for the wrong reasons.
The fact that these people are so stupid, is mind blowing!
Conspirituality podcast have referred to this phenomenon in their last few podcasts, and have named It ‘reverse contagion anxiety’. Apparently there are a number of “influencers” who have said they wanted to ‘turn the tables’ on the vaccinated. As we have apparently been shaming them this whole time for not abiding by the rules, getting vaccinated etc.
@love.and.light.confesssionals also did a great post on this

Ooh! What’s happening, is there a chance that sunbeds may actually be banned? 🙏🏻 Can’t believe they’re even still legal in this country to be honest. They should be called death beds. I hate them. Please keep up updated and let us know if there’s anything we can do? Petitions, sharing info etc. Not sure if that even does anything tbh. But I hope you get some results from your actions 🤞🏻
And the C word is the best word, and the most appropriate word in Ellie’s case!
It’s a work in progress - Jesus, and some. Up against some real wankers in the ‘industry’ - but yes - I will keep you all posted.

Reactions: 6
@WAKEMORESHEEP another brain dead troofer but good for a laugh. He also has an account just of people in masks 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
Which one of u did this......... 😶

I actually spat my wine out 🤣
That’s @agenda_anti_lies other account. This is seriously genius! They are doing gods work 😂
Ok, what the hell is happening? I haven’t looked at Ellie’s page for half a day, and now she’s ranting about 5G 🙄 and she has nearly 90k followers. Wtf? So it’s got to the point where her lies are so frequent, that she doesn’t even feel the need to cover her tracks. Seriously, what happened to, ‘I’m not doing this any more, for the safety of my family and friends’? That didn’t even last a day! Literally nothing has changed, If anything she’s got worse. Just goes to show how stupid her followers are, that they literally question nothing she posts. They are the biggest morons on the planet.

It’s a work in progress - Jesus, and some. Up against some real wankers in the ‘industry’ - but yes - I will keep you all posted.
Well done 👏🏻 and thank you. I’m sure it can’t be easy. As someone who has lost a family member to skin cancer (not through sunbed use), I’ve seen first hand what a horrific disease it is. I can’t believe how many people still actively choose to use sunbeds.
I know people still smoke, and cigarettes are still legal, and there’s a risk to many things that we do, including drinking alcohol etc but at least they have those horrific photos on the front of cigarette packages.
It makes me SO angry that people are allowed to blatantly lie and say that sunbeds are not bad for you, when there is so much evidence that they are 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
duck off Dumme you Botox filled twit with your bullshit , lies , child like squeaky voice , first you sick individuals compare yourself to Jews in the war & to Auschwitz , then South African apartheid ( I lived their for 4 years hardly the bleeping same ) & now Rosa Parks get a grip you dumb Essex house wife with your steroid induced husband and his tiny cock . Comparing black equality rights & you refusing a vaccine or wearing a mask is beyond sickening, feel free to share this in a public place I don’t know south London , Brixton , New Cross , Peckham but you won’t will you ! You’ll keep it online or amongst your ladies who lunch in Great Dunmow , Essex with your false tits , Botox faces and lip filler , pampered wankers wouldn’t know a tough days work if it bit her on her fat lips , god I hate these cunts

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
duck off Dumme you Botox filled twit with your bullshit , lies , child like squeaky voice , first you sick individuals compare yourself to Jews in the war & to Auschwitz , then South African apartheid ( I lived their for 4 years hardly the bleeping same ) & now Rosa Parks get a grip you dumb Essex house wife with your steroid induced husband and his tiny cock . Comparing black equality rights & you refusing a vaccine or wearing a mask is beyond sickening, feel free to share this in a public place I don’t know south London , Brixton , New Cross , Peckham but you won’t will you ! You’ll keep it online or amongst your ladies who lunch in Great Dunmow , Essex with your false tits , Botox faces and lip filler , pampered wankers wouldn’t know a tough days work if it bit her on her fat lips , god I hate these cunts
Ahhh yes jaclyn, she simply said no then we all sat around singing kumbya, with world peace.
Dizzy cow.

That’s @agenda_anti_lies other account. This is seriously genius! They are doing gods work 😂
Ok, what the hell is happening? I haven’t looked at Ellie’s page for half a day, and now she’s ranting about 5G 🙄 and she has nearly 90k followers. Wtf? So it’s got to the point where her lies are so frequent, that she doesn’t even feel the need to cover her tracks. Seriously, what happened to, ‘I’m not doing this any more, for the safety of my family and friends’? That didn’t even last a day! Literally nothing has changed, If anything she’s got worse. Just goes to show how stupid her followers are, that they literally question nothing she posts. They are the biggest morons on the planet.

Well done 👏🏻 and thank you. I’m sure it can’t be easy. As someone who has lost a family member to skin cancer (not through sunbed use), I’ve seen first hand what a horrific disease it is. I can’t believe how many people still actively choose to use sunbeds.
I know people still smoke, and cigarettes are still legal, and there’s a risk to many things that we do, including drinking alcohol etc but at least they have those horrific photos on the front of cigarette packages.
It makes me SO angry that people are allowed to blatantly lie and say that sunbeds are not bad for you, when there is so much evidence that they are 🤬
Bless you. Melanoma is a truly brutal disease - and you’re right, sunbeds are advertised with ‘health benefits’ - whereas with cigarettes you see a large tumour and a black package. The WHO classed them as carcinogenic years ago - a quick look at the word ‘sunbed’ in Twitter since the end of lockdown will show just how much damage is being done. 😪😪😪

And you’re right - this lasted about 5 nano seconds. Stupid bleep.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I reckon she’s trying to do a Colleen Rooney working out who’s viewing her stories or something

Bless you. Melanoma is a truly brutal disease - and you’re right, sunbeds are advertised with ‘health benefits’ - whereas with cigarettes you see a large tumour and a black package. The WHO classed them as carcinogenic years ago - a quick look at the word ‘sunbed’ in Twitter since the end of lockdown will show just how much damage is being done. 😪😪😪

*trust me* 🙄

Reactions: 2

I guess she does read this! haha

How long will it last thought. She gets desperate for like, follows and comments. If it reduces the feeling of love she gets from Insta it won't last. If she keeps a good amount of traction I guess it will so we'll have to be quick taking screenshots. haha. However at least her vacuous lies won't be around 24/7 for people to refer to and kill people.

Reactions: 3
Yes everybody, just trust Liey...

🎵 Trust in meee, trust in meee...🎵

090C78E6-0C56-4363-9D86-FAED41488B5C.jpeg

A T-shirt design maybe Liey? Could be a good seller.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Interesting wee read...
Well, of course *ahem*, all of our 'favourites' Liey etc etc... 😂, won't know about it as it's on BBC. Good job you (Ellie & friends) have Tattle eh?
And judging by all the screenshots (thanks you lot), it appears clear that Liey is shitting out more crap than my upset guts today....
Also like my upset gut, there could be a light at the end of the tunnel (I'm so sorry!), and these cunts will start to be focused on MORE SO, and taken down!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
No jaclyn you aren't.

Ellie who the hell do you think you are putting the fear of God into this young woman for instagram notoriety.
bleep.
Is she actually
Interesting wee read...
Well, of course *ahem*, all of our 'favourites' Liey etc etc... 😂, won't know about it as it's on BBC. Good job you (Ellie & friends) have Tattle eh?
And judging by all the screenshots (thanks you lot), it appears clear that Liey is shitting out more crap than my upset guts today....
Also like my upset gut, there could be a light at the end of the tunnel (I'm so sorry!), and these cunts will start to be focused on MORE SO, and taken down!

If Facebook are for real, Ellie’s account won’t be up for much longer. Keep reporting guys!

• Heart
So her followers are 88 thousand but the average likes she gets on her posts are betweeen 1000 and 6000. Something doesn’t correlate here.
Similar to Beebs. Nearly 12k “followers” and all she gets is “🙏”, “❤“, “Yassss Queen”, “Thank you for everything you do”, “Let me kiss your vagina”.....You know the score. Oh, and a total of about 45 “Patreons”. duck me 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.