Ellie Grey #7 Daily threats will she stay or go? Still no shaved head, degree or GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
^ interesting. Will investigate šŸ§

Insta is cuntish. None of the options for reporting the account include fraudulently buying followers. Anyone got any ideas how we can go about it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
^ interesting. Will investigate šŸ§

Insta is cuntish. None of the options for reporting the account include fraudulently buying followers. Anyone got any ideas how we can go about it?
The Instagram Policy and Communications Manager who deals with fake followers is called Raki Wane, sheā€™s on Twitter and LinkedIn.

Reactions: 5
Considering she blocks people that try and follow...Iā€™d say that increase is as fishy as her soap
She vets every single follower now so shes managed 2k in 12hours... deffo treated herself to some fake friends. Tragic hun

Reactions: 7
I donā€™t think she has any real friends. I donā€™t think Kriepy and that scraggly little specimen hanging out of his ass count.

Reactions: 3
Someone did post a comment on Fearne Cottons Dr Alex post asking what she thought about her husband liking and commenting on Ellie's posts, given she has over 3m followers it might be she gained some via that?! Either way it beggars belief that so many people swallow the utter shite that spews out of her cockwombling mouth

A safe space for everyone??? Unless youā€™re Dr Liz, or Dr Ranj, or.....
'I can pass you on to people that can help' aka I can pass you on to a load of Charlatans who have found the next big thing to peddle their woo for. Homeopathy...do we really need to discuss homeopathy? EG is meant to have medical qualifications of whatever sort she proclaims, so surely she should be very capable of understanding exactly what homeopathy means and just how much evidence there is to show that 'water with memory' does NOTHING! Obviously this lot are so easily led I have no doubt the placebo effect would be enough for them to be parted with a lot of money and suddenly be cured of all this bleeding...šŸ™„
FoLlOw ThE mOnEy!!! They really are completely naive and blinded by their own very limiting beliefs to not see that these 'alternative practitioners' will make much more profit out of all of this than any other scientific/healthcare professional all because they can see this bunch of sheep coming!

And enjoy eating your Christmas trees for something that is non existent! All I will say is I am slightly worried about this crap being put out there where there is so much talk about pregnancy loss in relation to shedding amongst them all that there may be problems as Pine needle tea and Pine Oil are contraindicated in pregnancy and those who are actively trying. Whilst LB mentions it on her story, Ellie says nothing in that post, so as they bang on about shedding and pregnancy loss (despite no evidence of such, and these people have to remember that sadly early pregnancy loss is actually common), they may actually be risking contributing to pregnancy loss amongst other issues by pushing supplements, etc. to the pregnant people they have convinced are in danger due to being around vaccinated people. Whilst I laugh at the idea of homeopathy, it is different to natural remedies and complementary medicine and just because they are 'natural' doesn't make them safe.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
And meanwhile, over in prostitute corner, Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeba is thanking God for her new living accommodation. Those poor children. How many bleeping doss houses have those kids lived in since last year? And she thinks that God is helping her along? Oh, do duck off you silly twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 7
And meanwhile, over in prostitute corner, Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeba is thanking God for her new living accommodation. Those poor children. How many bleeping doss houses have those kids lived in since last year? And she thinks that God is helping her along? Oh, do duck off you silly twit.
Why does it say staff only on the wall? She's in a bnb or something

• Haha
Prostitute corner! šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£

Itā€™s what sheā€™s doing to the children, masquerading as being for the children, that I find hardest to get my head round. At least if the kids are made vulnerable to horrible conditions like measles and skin cancer theyā€™re oblivious, where as sadly they will only be too aware and impacted by their discontented unstable mothers behaviour - not to mention missing their friends and family at home. Sad sad sad. And cruel and selfish, Beiber.

Reactions: 4
So looks like she's got a room in some kind of hostel. And she manifested that? .... on purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what I canā€™t work out after seeing some of the messages that EG has ā€œapparentlyā€ receivedā€¦.all the NHS workers bleating on about being threatened with the sack and being forced into having the vaccine??? I work in the NHS and Iā€™ve not heard of this. Itā€™s just complete lies! I know of a few people who havenā€™t had the vaccine yet and have never been contacted or pulled up by management.

Reactions: 15
You know what I canā€™t work out after seeing some of the messages that EG has ā€œapparentlyā€ receivedā€¦.all the NHS workers bleating on about being threatened with the sack and being forced into having the vaccine??? I work in the NHS and Iā€™ve not heard of this. Itā€™s just complete lies! I know of a few people who havenā€™t had the vaccine yet and have never been contacted or pulled up by management.
No one even knows if u have had the vaccine or not. Its total bullshit

Reactions: 10
No one even knows if u have had the vaccine or not. Its total bullshit
Probably varies according to the Trust, but my manager did contact us to confirm dates of vaccine and there was a daily update email from hospital bosses definitely encouraging us to get it in order to protect our patients. Essentially said a conversation with your manager will be required for those refusing. Not forcing mind you but still.

Ps I got spiked and ended up training to be a vaccinator supervisor so you can tell what side Iā€™m on šŸ˜‚exploding feet keep me in a job šŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm a student nurse and haven't been coerced into it either. We got offered it early as we fall under NHS staff but anyone who didn't have it wasn't forced off placement or kicked off the course.

Reactions: 6
Probably varies according to the Trust, but my manager did contact us to confirm dates of vaccine and there was a daily update email from hospital bosses definitely encouraging us to get it in order to protect our patients. Essentially said a conversation with your manager will be required for those refusing. Not forcing mind you but still.

Ps I got spiked and ended up training to be a vaccinator supervisor so you can tell what side Iā€™m on šŸ˜‚exploding feet keep me in a job šŸ˜‰
Ha ha the exploding foot šŸ¦¶ šŸ’„ is my fav comment to date!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.