Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What are the daft bastards ‘protesting’ about this time? Masks again? We get it, you’re all infantile, petulant and don’t want to wear a mask. Ok, shag off and don’t bleeping wear it. Easy sorted, no need to waste a train ticket to London to tell us that.

What else are the little loves all perturbed about? What’s upsetting their little cotton socks? Tiktok not loading fast enough? Can’t get their hands on the latest mobile phones? Student loans not enough? Vaccines working? Kids being sold? (Bet Liey, Wanky and Beeeeeeba wish someone would offer them a few quid to take their brood off their hands)
And what have they achieved? duck all... just a day out. No doubt Kriepydee will be praising the warriors later. I'll bob onto insta later to see..

Reactions: 3
Are they not Jaclyn?

You sure?
Meanwhile, the newly single Queenie 🤣🤣🤣 has the megaphone and is gaily waltzing the streets with a very melodic rendition of “You can stick your Pfizer vaccine up your arse”. It’s pure poetry. And here’s the thing, it’s brilliant because you can change the pharmaceutical company, depending on your audience. Utter bleeping genius.

Attachments

• Haha
Meanwhile, the newly single Queenie 🤣🤣🤣 has the megaphone and is gaily waltzing the streets with a very melodic rendition of “You can stick your Pfizer vaccine up your arse”. It’s pure poetry. And here’s the thing, it’s brilliant because you can change the pharmaceutical company, depending on your audience. Utter bleeping genius.
Jesus Christ! Taking the bleeping megaphone off the fake slag! 🙈😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's probably on a broad spectrum antibiotic after her dalliance with the Tattoo King..

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Awwwww, they not shagging now? Man, he REALLY can’t hold onto the chicks can he?

Maybe it’s the gonorrhoea

These digital warriors really are a confused bunch, they have taken elements of the whole love and light, empath, new age crystals and sage and married that with Tommy Robinson inspired racist, right wing, homophobic hate speech. #confusedCunts.
Never seen a better description

What are the daft bastards ‘protesting’ about this time? Masks again? We get it, you’re all infantile, petulant and don’t want to wear a mask. Ok, shag off and don’t bleeping wear it. Easy sorted, no need to waste a train ticket to London to tell us that.

What else are the little loves all perturbed about? What’s upsetting their little cotton socks? Tiktok not loading fast enough? Can’t get their hands on the latest mobile phones? Student loans not enough? Vaccines working? Kids being sold? (Bet Liey, Wanky and Beeeeeeba wish someone would offer them a few quid to take their brood off their hands)
Watching Leanne and pals videos, they are all a bunch of screffs on this march. Jobless, white folk drinking tinnys and carrying St Georges Cross flags. Grim

Reactions: 4
Oh she’s doing that thing again where she stands up somewhere high to film the freedom fighters... it’s so everyone can get a look at the glorious Ellie. So her fans definitely know she is there and people can be like “omg loook it’s Ellie Grey” 🤣🤣 so transparent and cringe.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe we should all chip in for a flight to India for beeba since she wants to go to a third world country..... she can lay on the floor for 6 hours outside a hospital waiting for oxygen thats run out.

bleeping privileged shrivelled up bleep

Reactions: 11
Oh she’s doing that thing again where she stands up somewhere high to film the freedom fighters... it’s so everyone can get a look at the glorious Ellie. So her fans definitely know she is there and people can be like “omg loook it’s Ellie Grey” 🤣🤣 so transparent and cringe.
Apparently, today’s figure was a million plus. 🤣🤣

• Haha
So Eloise will be back saying “after spending the day with her “tribe” or fucktards as most the planet would call them & all the burning of sage & good vibrations I’m feeling so positive & she will be back with more bullshit and lies on Instagram again soon . So predictable Elsybels25 , please answer a question what the duck have you and the great unwashed achieved ? duck all 👏👏👏 & where was your mate Olly , Eloise ? 🤔

This struck a chord with me, Is this why they find it so hard to comply, being made to partake and do something for the good of someone you my never meet?
I pay my taxes with frustration, but accept its for the greater good, if you've been living off handouts purely for your own good I imagine it's hard to transition.

Attachments

“a massive thank you to the hundreds of you who stopped to show me love, support and understanding”
Oh duck off Ellie. Hundreds? Really? Get in the bin you wrinkled bleep

Reactions: 10
Lol yeah if Louise Hampton was doing the count. They really are a deluded bunch of cunts, reading the comments they believe today was a game changer and they have gone down in history. What did it achieve, lockdown is easing anyway.

Even if it was a million, it wasn't anywhere near but ok let's believe that, it's 1.5% of the population, duck all considering this was planned for months, hardly the 99%.

Lol yeah if Louise Hampton was doing the count. They really are a deluded bunch of cunts, reading the comments they believe today was a game changer and they have gone down in history. What did it achieve, lockdown is easing anyway.

Even if it was a million, it wasn't anywhere near but ok let's believe that, it's 1.5% of the population, duck all considering this was planned for months, hardly the 99%.
I feel like I'm loosing my chuffing sanity reading the comments on these fuckwitters' IG pages! Katie titting Hopkins, is really grinding my gears right now as well. I would never wish ill of anyone, or indeed, want to do some bleeping harm on someone...but this swarm of uneducated, misinformed narcissistic twats...
I'd end up doing time.
Let them get a dose of covid, or scoop them up and dump them in say, North Korea..with, IN GIANT PRINT, the definition of "tyranny". Utter utter bleeping wombles.

Aron’s ex Kayleigh would have been there protesting and keeping her vibe high, but decided to drink cocktails in Chigwell with her tits out instead.

I don’t know, these warriors....
Her and Cassiesunshine are tongue buddies these days ,surprised they’re not on the march together drumming up more business for their subscription only platforms by pretending we are living in Orwellian dystopia. Cassie been out posting several vids though with the few thousand deplorable scumbags she’s out marching with . She’s such a moron. Cant wait for these condescending self righteous numbskulls to be marginalised from society by not having a vaccine passport and I’m the bleep sipping a pint in Wetherspoons booking me hols 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
For someone leaving Instagram she’s doing a proper rubbish job of it
She and her racist mate the professional poo picker & Trump won wanker creepy kiekie really are turds that won’t flush .
A million marched ok Elsybels25 and you really weren’t offering shows where you piss in the shower and shove a dildo up yourself for $30 a pop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
duck off with your lies 🤦‍♂️ So ok I will give it to you just for fun a million marched & what will change today , tomorrow in a week , a month , a year ? duck all !!!!! Some of your racist right wing wanker mates have got bruises & physically attacked police , abused people in masks going about their shopping & will wake up hung over as it was a get together as it was sunny ! Where were you pricks in January when lockdown had no exit plan ? Or was it a bit cold 🤦‍♂️ No wait till lockdown is easing then go out and protest then , genius 🤦‍♂️what warriors you are 👏👏👏👏👏 “slow clap”

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.