Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was with a mate of mine last weekend who had the displeasure of being the recipient of one of Wanky’s very average tattoos a few years back . In polite small talk he asked Wanky a bit about his background to which Wanky proudly replied “armed robbery!”
Wanky certainly has the ability to put his customers at ease in the chair, once a twit always a twit, only difference these days is the megaphone.
Why is Bristol such a hub for these clowns 😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
Oh don’t, it’s so embarrassing. I’m a (proud) Bristolian too and these goons make the whole city look like backwards ditch dwellers.

Reactions: 2
Oh don’t, it’s so embarrassing. I’m a (proud) Bristolian too and these goons make the whole city look like backwards ditch dwellers.
Tell me about it . There are some upstanding members of the Bristol community though who deserve a shout out. Remember that time Wanky had a visit from plod at the Holeyskin warning him about an imminent attack on his shop from a local group. Restores my faith in the City that does, it really does.

Reactions: 4
Don't get me wrong I love Bristol, did my degree there.

Just been reading the transcript of Trapman and Corbyn in Court, made my day 😂

Reactions: 1

I love Conor.... I hooted with laughter at all this.
Of course when the inevitable guilty verdict is returned on these numpties they will successfully justify it to their legions of brain dead fuckwits by claiming that the Judge was kidnapped and executed in Guantanamo last month and replaced with a Gov shill . How else could the “common law” fail them.

Reactions: 1
Maybe she’s making her departure because inevitably people are going to start questioning her on why the over half the population aren’t dead or dying from the vaccination, and that covid numbers are dropping and aren’t rising for once?

Reactions: 5
Beebs got the kids in the car again, no seatbelts.

Crystals won’t protect them in the event of a collision

• Angry
Beebs got the kids in the car again, no seatbelts.

Crystals won’t protect them in the event of a collision
I thought if you loved someone you did everything in your power to keep them safe. Even a jolt could result in a broken nose or split lip. I feel so so sorry for those poor girls. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I thought if you loved someone you did everything in your power to keep them safe. Even a jolt could result in a broken nose or split lip. I feel so so sorry for those poor girls. 🤷‍♀️
Don't forget she's high as a kite most days too...

No disrespect to anyone in the beauty industry but there does seem to be a disproportionate amount of them posting shite.

Attachments

Last edited:
Don't forget she's high as a kite most days too...

No disrespect to anyone in the beauty industry but there does seem to be a disproportionate amount of them posting shite.
Yeah I’ve noticed that. The lass I used to go to for my nails follows Beebs. She no longer gets my business, I’ve found someone normal now....

Reactions: 6
Aron’s ex Kayleigh would have been there protesting and keeping her vibe high, but decided to drink cocktails in Chigwell with her tits out instead.

I don’t know, these warriors....

• Haha
Was with a mate of mine last weekend who had the displeasure of being the recipient of one of Wanky’s very average tattoos a few years back . In polite small talk he asked Wanky a bit about his background to which Wanky proudly replied “armed robbery!”
Wanky certainly has the ability to put his customers at ease in the chair, once a twit always a twit, only difference these days is the megaphone.
Imagine letting that illiterate little scum bag anyway near your bare skin with a tattooing kit, I’d rather let my 93 year old mother give me a tattoo with a rusty blunt darning needle and a bottle of Quink.

He’s absolutely vile. However, from an entertainment aspect, I have to say that some of his films have me in bleeping stitches, they really do. 🤣 His latest films are all done with the addition of a selfie stick that he swaps from hand to hand, as he walks across the fields, pretending he’s Julie bleeping Andrews. They’re bleeping hilarious.

He’s still a clueless bastard though, and probably mentally unstable.

• Haha
Are they not Jaclyn?

You sure?
What are the daft bastards ‘protesting’ about this time? Masks again? We get it, you’re all infantile, petulant and don’t want to wear a mask. Ok, shag off and don’t bleeping wear it. Easy sorted, no need to waste a train ticket to London to tell us that.

What else are the little loves all perturbed about? What’s upsetting their little cotton socks? Tiktok not loading fast enough? Can’t get their hands on the latest mobile phones? Student loans not enough? Vaccines working? Kids being sold? (Bet Liey, Wanky and Beeeeeeba wish someone would offer them a few quid to take their brood off their hands)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.