Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Burning sage??? What is it with all these (mostly) white, clueless arseholes co-opting indigenous practices for their own nefarious, selfish means.
This conspirituality bullshit is a joke. Never seen so many people “vibing high” and preaching “Love and light”, yet having so much hatred inside them. duck off!

Wonder how many 100s of 1000s of them will show up today? Perhaps they’ll post another old photo of a Brexit March, in order to inflate their numbers.
They’ll need to burn the whole of Hyde Park down, not a bunch of sage, after these plague rats have been roaming the city.
Such warriors. I mean wankers!

Reactions: 7
If Kriepy considers the term virgin an insult that must be why he’s such a gobbling cock womble. If I was paying someone to pick up my dogs tit I’d want to know if they were a nasty little racist. His customers need to know what sort of vile troll their money is going to.

I haven’t been keeping up with this thread but of all the lies Liey has told, I hope her departure isn’t one of them. And to those who have prompted this fantastic announcement, I thank you for your efforts from the bottom of my heart.
He’d probably refuse to take my dogs out. They’re both jet black. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. He’s tried to add me on Instagram since I followed him! Little prick.

Liey says she’s going to go through her account following and get rid of folk like me. Christ, how long will that take. She could put that time to better use...... a job would be good start. What a bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Christ almighty. I can’t leave you lot alone for a few days. Look what you’ve done! Liey is leaving IG - for the 599th time this year, David Beckham is somehow involved with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣, Beeeeeeba is off to get high as a bleeping kite whilst still managing to care wonderfully for her kids, Claire fuckinell has gone so far down the hole, she thinks she’s Alice in bleeping wonderland and meanwhile, Wanky Walton is still digging and asking people to be patient. Busy old week. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

bleeping hilarious. Let’s hope she doesn’t mean sage as in wisdom, only if she does, she’s going to be very bleeping disappointed.
I wonder if that musician Biba was stalking has completed his name change and plastic surgery or if he's still in hiding. I believe he's now a welder...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if that musician Biba was stalking has completed his name change and plastic surgery or if he's still in hiding. I believe he's now a welder...
What’s all this bollocks? She’s making five figure sums from her bollock brained ‘coaching’ - scuse me witch? You were begging for ‘donations’ to enable you to get yourself a vehicle, were you not? I don’t know Beeeeba, I shall have to be making a call to HMRC, give them the heads up. Given you’re still a UK citizen. You have to pay tax somewhere, you know. Pay it in Portugal, the U.K. on the bleeping moon for all we care, but you have to pay. That’s just the way it is. You’re not James bleeping Dyson.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Psychedelics need to be used with caution and when you’re in a good headspace, or all sorts of inner demons can be unleashed which can make for a pretty nasty trip. Is Bieber in a good place mentally? I’d hazard a guess no. I hope she found some complete stranger to ‘look after’ her children while she was busy getting off her head on shrooms.

Maybe the trip will provide her with the flash of enlightenment that she needs to realise what an utter oxygen thief she is.
I notice she talks about leaving her relationship with a ‘wonderful’ man - hedging her bets so that when it’s time for the parasite to return home with her tail between her legs he’ll be there to pick up the pieces much?

Reactions: 2
What’s all this bollocks? She’s making five figure sums from her bollock brained ‘coaching’ - scuse me witch? You were begging for ‘donations’ to enable you to get yourself a vehicle, were you not? I don’t know Beeeeba, I shall have to be making a call to HMRC, give them the heads up. Given you’re still a UK citizen. You have to pay tax somewhere, you know. Pay it in Portugal, the U.K. on the bleeping moon for all we care, but you have to pay. That’s just the way it is. You’re not James bleeping Dyson.
She’s including the numbers after the decimal point

• Haha
What’s all this bollocks? She’s making five figure sums from her bollock brained ‘coaching’ - scuse me witch?
She’s a scabby lying bleep. She even has a ‘buy me a coffee’ button on her website. No pride, no dignity, no shame - what a pathetic snivelling way to go through life.

She talks somewhere about how one child went under the waves and was rescued by two men, while she was busy seeing to the other who had cut her finger. Bullshit. No decent parent takes their eyes off a kid in the sea, ever. The kid nearly drowned because her mother was dredging the internet for cash on her mobile phone I expect. So maybe strangers can look after her children better than her. I fear for the children, I have a bad feeling this is going to end in disaster.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
So Jonathan Trapman expects us to believe that senior Gov ministers are going to be found guilty of fraud / treason / genocide under his bizarre interpretation of pseudo common law Magna Carta bollox whilst standing outside Bristol Magistrates Court on a charge of organising an illegal gathering he has failed to get thrown out using said bollox law . Oh the irony !
His followers must be pig tit thick what with all their comments ‘thank you Jonathan!” “this is brilliant news!” well done Jonathan!” . Thanks for what ? Being a fat useless bleep chasing charges which so far surmount to bugger all , silly born sods.
Can’t wait until August 4th trial when we get front row commentary from that esteemed Wanky Walton antagonising Bristol Post journalist Conor Gogarty and these bleeping muppets get humiliated for the twats they are. Bring on the popcorn !!! It’s really happening , it really is !! 😆😆

Reactions: 2
What’s happening on August 4th?
Seems to be the trial date when Trapman , Corbyn etc get hauled back to face charges of organising illegal gathering , also coincidentally it’s the date Trapman claims that the Bromley Court will hear his bullshit private prosecution against Witty , Hancock etc .

Reactions: 1
Seems to be the trial date when Trapman , Corbyn etc get hauled back to face charges of organising illegal gathering , also coincidentally it’s the date Trapman claims that the Bromley Court will hear his bullshit private prosecution against Witty , Hancock etc .
I’ll keep that day free then

These digital warriors really are a confused bunch, they have taken elements of the whole love and light, empath, new age crystals and sage and married that with Tommy Robinson inspired racist, right wing, homophobic hate speech. #confusedCunts.

Reactions: 6
I’ll keep that day free then
I’m expecting all the usual Bristol / South West conspiracy nut job local “celebrities” to be in the “audience” , Wanky , Nate Turner, Cassycarnage, Lisa Long, that stuttery bleep Harlequin Forde, Lozza Nicole, Kris Afrohen, Lauren Marie-Presley.
I’m from Bristol, been waiting a while for an opportunity to grab me megaphone and catch a bunch of these twats all together. Of course I’ll be respectful and start off shouting how I’m bringing them love, peace, respect blah blah then fire in with intimidatory rhetoric designed to humiliate / insult . 😆 straight from the Wanky rule book .
I find myself recently doing unnecessary trips to Asda and Tesco’s just on the off chance of having the glorious opportunity to take Wanky to task on all his bollox . I need to purge myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As if beeba even makes 5 figures in a year let a lone a month. She would have bought that precious van she so desperately wants if she had

Reactions: 6
5 figures??? £124.67?

• Haha
So today is the big day, over a million are meant to turn up in London. The inspiring video on Martin flat earth May's insta looks like a collection of village idiots. Everyone is being asked to bring sage to burn to clear negative energy, at least that might mask the smell of the great unwashed. Louise inbred Hampton's carer better be paying attention, hate to see her do herself another mischief when she tries burning a packet of paxo.
She’s a scabby lying bleep. She even has a ‘buy me a coffee’ button on her website. No pride, no dignity, no shame - what a pathetic snivelling way to go through life.

She talks somewhere about how one child went under the waves and was rescued by two men, while she was busy seeing to the other who had cut her finger. Bullshit. No decent parent takes their eyes off a kid in the sea, ever. The kid nearly drowned because her mother was dredging the internet for cash on her mobile phone I expect. So maybe strangers can look after her children better than her. I fear for the children, I have a bad feeling this is going to end in disaster.
Yeah, apparently the younger one had been pricked by a rose thorn. I’ve never seen rose bushes on the bloody beach! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So Jonathan Trapman expects us to believe that senior Gov ministers are going to be found guilty of fraud / treason / genocide under his bizarre interpretation of pseudo common law Magna Carta bollox whilst standing outside Bristol Magistrates Court on a charge of organising an illegal gathering he has failed to get thrown out using said bollox law . Oh the irony !
His followers must be pig tit thick what with all their comments ‘thank you Jonathan!” “this is brilliant news!” well done Jonathan!” . Thanks for what ? Being a fat useless bleep chasing charges which so far surmount to bugger all , silly born sods.
Can’t wait until August 4th trial when we get front row commentary from that esteemed Wanky Walton antagonising Bristol Post journalist Conor Gogarty and these bleeping muppets get humiliated for the twats they are. Bring on the popcorn !!! It’s really happening , it really is !! 😆😆

Trapman is such a self important little tosser who knows duck all about anything. It's embarrassing for humanity how many morons buy his bullshit.

Was with a mate of mine last weekend who had the displeasure of being the recipient of one of Wanky’s very average tattoos a few years back . In polite small talk he asked Wanky a bit about his background to which Wanky proudly replied “armed robbery!”
Wanky certainly has the ability to put his customers at ease in the chair, once a twit always a twit, only difference these days is the megaphone.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yeah, apparently the younger one had been pricked by a rose thorn. I’ve never seen rose bushes on the bloody beach! 🤷‍♀️
I was going to write rose thorn but then thought to myself no - no roses on a beach so it cant have been that. She must have just decided it sounded poetic.
The sea in Portugal is actually quite rough and there aren’t many child friendly beaches. I’m not sure when the lifeguards start.
Combine that with a guardian who’s stoned off their tits/photographing their tits and ass/on their phone and it doesn’t bode well. Neglectful parenting Bieber - why not send the kids back to England. It would be nice to think a family member would have them but even if it’s foster care, at least they will survive your entirely selfish self indulgent ego trip.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.