Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually take her account down this time or just saying she will? She really is just an attention bleep.

Reactions: 5
I am absolutely 💯 % definately, no going back ,without shadow of a doubt staying away from the biscuit cupboard. (Probably. )
Liey, just stop it. “Family and friends come before everything.....” - yes, well for most of us who live in the real world, this is so.

However, in your twisted version of reality, your whole life is played out through social media. The attention seeking is disturbing, very disturbing. There is something wrong in your head, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but you are definitely not a full shilling. You talk about the fragility of mental health : get the duck off social media, that will do you (and us 🤣🤣) the world of good.

Here’s the thing: You can’t stay off social media. You’ve amassed yourself a large following and you absolutely love the plaudits. You’re not good at the negative tit, but you’re young and don’t know how to deal with anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up your arse).

Anyway, just my humble little ten pence worth.

But, before you go, just a few things:

GLO - I won’t ask again - update and case number please.
Dog - photo in your house please.
Degrees - all certificates - not photos of you in a borrowed cap and gown - proper certs.
Head shave - yes or no (don’t worry about looking a bleep, you do that whatever the length of your hair)
Cancer diagnosis - paperwork?
Car - sold or scrapped?
Aron - friends or not? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Police files - the number of officers involved in all your complaints, I’m fully expecting to see Steve Arnott in your next selfie.
Elsybels - 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 See previous item - police update.

Cheers babe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hi Ellie please can you do another post a bit later telling everyone you're off? They might have forgotten. Thanks.

Reactions: 4
Liey, just stop it. “Family and friends come before everything.....” - yes, well for most of us who live in the real world, this is so.

However, in your twisted version of reality, your whole life is played out through social media. The attention seeking is disturbing, very disturbing. There is something wrong in your head, I can’t quite put my finger on it, but you are definitely not a full shilling. You talk about the fragility of mental health : get the duck off social media, that will do you (and us 🤣🤣) the world of good.

Here’s the thing: You can’t stay off social media. You’ve amassed yourself a large following and you absolutely love the plaudits. You’re not good at the negative tit, but you’re young and don’t know how to deal with anyone who doesn’t blow smoke up your arse).

Anyway, just my humble little ten pence worth.

But, before you go, just a few things:

GLO - I won’t ask again - update and case number please.
Dog - photo in your house please.
Degrees - all certificates - not photos of you in a borrowed cap and gown - proper certs.
Head shave - yes or no (don’t worry about looking a bleep, you do that whatever the length of your hair)
Cancer diagnosis - paperwork?
Car - sold or scrapped?
Aron - friends or not? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Police files - the number of officers involved in all your complaints, I’m fully expecting to see Steve Arnott in your next selfie.
Elsybels - 👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻 See previous item - police update.

Cheers babe. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Also just been to the shop for some sage. Shelves were bare. Any ideas why?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also just been to the shop for some sage. Shelves were bare. Any ideas why?
The bleeping bastards. It’s like the start of Covid all over again. Emptying the bleeping shelves of staple foods. Sage though!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What the duck does that do? Other than give chicken a bit of extra flavour.

Reactions: 2
Just been onto Kriepydees page to ask him to stop using words like Wolf, hero and warrior. He said it's his page and he can do what he likes. Henceforth I wish to be known as the King of Cheshire and my tales will be fitting to my stature. "And so the King of Cheshire did venture forth in his steel chariot to see the Chinese man at the Palace of Dynasty as it was told he could provide food for the Kings family. Unfortunately the gates to the Palace were closed and the King of Cheshire did travel to the land of Spar where he fought many people for the food he wanted. He travelled home in his steel chariot and his family welcomed his return. However the Kings son asked where the chocolate covered wheels of wagons were. The king had forgotten them and he knew a terrible battle would begin." See Kriepydee you just got on a train and had a walk. You're a bleep not a warrior..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The bleeping bastards. It’s like the start of Covid all over again. Emptying the bleeping shelves of staple foods. Sage though!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 What the duck does that do? Other than give chicken a bit of extra flavour.
Its used for cleansing negative energy, they were cleansing London yesterday apparently. I would say it was definitely cleansed after they all fucked off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just when you thought that we were winning the battle against the conspiracy theorists they come up with this sucker punch. I'm crying because they might be right....
Translated - tit nail varnish off the market. Constance Carroll - 45p a gallon.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when you thought that we were winning the battle against the conspiracy theorists they come up with this sucker punch. I'm crying because they might be right....
The horrors, that right there is the grim reality of being a freedom fighter, the MSM never cover it though. God I hope her lip filler survived. #prayforJD

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This whole freedom tit... so infuriating... so entitled and privileged.... these poor people were made to stay in their homes with their smart phones, internet connection, Netflix subscription, warm clothes and a roof over their head with their food deliveries from Tesco. Ohh and they had to wear a mask!!!! Not a mask!!! God what a hard life they’ve had! Stripped of so many rights!!! I mean... it’s not like bleeping refugees from real tit places freeze/starve/drown attempting to get here! Makes me feel sick to be honest.... I mean at least Biba left this god awful place. But then don’t forget ... it’s a new WORLD order... there’s no hiding from those Rothchilds! They’ll find and control you on Easter Island!

Reactions: 10
Translated - tit nail varnish off the market. Constance Carroll - 45p a gallon.
Toxin free?

This whole freedom tit... so infuriating... so entitled and privileged.... these poor people were made to stay in their homes with their smart phones, internet connection, Netflix subscription, warm clothes and a roof over their head with their food deliveries from Tesco. Ohh and they had to wear a mask!!!! Not a mask!!! God what a hard life they’ve had! Stripped of so many rights!!! I mean... it’s not like bleeping refugees from real tit places freeze/starve/drown attempting to get here! Makes me feel sick to be honest.... I mean at least Biba left this god awful place. But then don’t forget ... it’s a new WORLD order... there’s no hiding from those Rothchilds! They’ll find and control you on Easter Island!
Well, they don’t even *have* to wear a mask. It’s just requested. Politely.

Reactions: 1
They really are completely lost causes aren't they?!
Do YoUr ReSeArCh! Literally 20 seconds I had reverse image searched the pic they are circulating 'from yesterday' that shows a million marched with them...
Nope
Yet another bloody Brexit march from 2018! And not only is it not truthful, for 'truth seekers' or whatever they want to call themselves, the fact that the post's author actually states she has been told it is likely old and she states it doesn't matter shows that most of them know they are spouting tit and therefore exposing the truth actually doesn't matter it's just a petty game to them and an excuse to be angry! What sad little lives when you can be controlled by people with even faker news and don't understand that your side of the fence is just as much about money and corruption as you claim the other side is!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.