Ellie Grey #6 Sunbed, shaved head, all her followers misled.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good afternoon Ellie. It’s really easy (and SUPER FUN) to report things on Instagram.

Just click on the three dots on the top right and away you go.

Told you it was fun didn’t I? We’re forever having fun reporting yours....

ps you do realise by commenting on that post you’ve donated to a vaccine programme, don’t you? Whoops......

Reactions: 13
I actually can't cope with Leanne and these "chemtrails" .... what a bleeping loony🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I actually can't cope with Leanne and these "chemtrails" .... what a bleeping loony🤣🤣

I’m also howling. Used to live near there and recognise the roundabout. Just can’t fathom what those lines could be????hmmmm. Can’t possibly be that giant international airport a few miles away can it? does she not think Manchester airport would notice if Gates was shooting COVID out the back of a plane?!!
D44982C0-F075-4468-B66B-9E4F874F8C4D.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Get ready for some quality Beebs posts......(man those kids are lucky to have her as a mother...)
Jesus Christ, I tried magic mushrooms a couple of times in my youth. I would definitely NOT have been fit to look after children whilst on a trip. I’m shocked. Even by her standards that’s unbelievable! And sharing on social media too!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

duck me, this ain’t an arse licking competition.

I swear they’d ask for seconds if The Artist Formally known as Ellie shat directly into their gobs.
I she actually stole that line off her mate Beebs 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Ha ha ha. It really does 😂

Soooooo, has anyone seen David Beckhams latest post promoting vaccinations for UNICEF?
Wonder who wants to report him for “false information” 🤔
She has done this with the sole purpose of hoping he replies and she gets a flood of people to her page. So transparent

Reactions: 3
Ha ha ha. It really does 😂

Soooooo, has anyone seen David Beckhams latest post promoting vaccinations for UNICEF?
Wonder who wants to report him for “false information” 🤔
As if David Beckham gives a flying duck what that wrinkled face crow thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellie has switched to her back up account as her main one is ‘under review’.

I have no idea what that means in Ellie Speak
I can translate, I speak fluent deluded bleep by now.

It means it's been a few weeks without any drama, so she has pulled the account down and claimed insta is bleeping with her because they don't want the truth to come out. Cue her idiot fans bleating on about lack of freedom of speech, even though the dumb bleep blocks anyone who goes against her.

Reactions: 5
I've just watched that daft twit Hampton's video down the hospital with her cut finger. What a bleeping moronic twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now I I were a cynical person, I'd think this was her just trying to get out of debating with a medical professional and shaving her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.