Ellie Grey #5 Wake me up before you go GLO

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, I’ve come across cunts like her before - as soon as I saw the charity post a couple of weeks back, then today’s bullshit about her bleeping hair, I bleeping knew it.
tit, your not old Mother Shipton reincarnated are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet it goes the same way as the glo
Oh yeh she will put the link to donate in her bio, then stop mentioning it, then delete from bio, then have a re brand and say that the government and zuckberg blocked all sales to hair clippers so she wasnt able to. Meanwhile her fans will forget they ever donated and keep sticking up for her. She will come off insta for a while, think up a new way of scamming the thickos/fans, spend 9 days doing a 4 year masters degree and come

Oh yeh she will put the link to donate in her bio, then stop mentioning it, then delete from bio, then have a re brand and say that the government and zuckberg blocked all sales to hair clippers so she wasnt able to. Meanwhile her fans will forget they ever donated and keep sticking up for her. She will come off insta for a while, think up a new way of scamming the thickos/fans, spend 9 days doing a 4 year masters degree and come back with more tit

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can someone please explain ‘the patriarchal views of feminism’ to me?

Does she actually know what feminism is all about?
I assume she means "the patriarchal view of femininity." But what do i know, ive only got the one degree compared to her (checks notes) 3?

Reactions: 4
What’s the betting she’s edited it by the morning?
I’ll tell you what, the very minute she puts up the details of the charity and a donation page, I will be all over it like a bleeping cheap suit.

Trust me Liey, the moment your page goes live, the CEO of the charity of choice, will know about you. They really will.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
No, she hasn’t, it was a fake photo. Appropriate for her. But, what. Did. I. Tell. You. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can read the bleep like a bleeping book.
duck those top 20 charities. The RNLI are on the list with their fancy boats and cosy trips out in force ten gales saving lives. bleeping show offs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Will be interesting to see how she worms her way out of shaving her head! On another matter I wonder if she wants the house she's building connected to gas, electricity and water?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She won’t actually send it to a charity though will she? It’ll be a go fund me account to her probably & no one else will ever see it. The cheap skank.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.